Microsoft store

Discus and support Microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft store will not let me purchase anything but it was charging my card for the purchased items but it keeps saying that the purchase was not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Striker55545, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Striker55545
    Striker55545 Guest

Microsoft store

Microsoft store will not let me purchase anything but it was charging my card for the purchased items but it keeps saying that the purchase was not successful yet it still charges my card it charged me like 8 times on the same item and it charged my account $200 I have still not received any of the content. The ItemsThat were supposed to be purchased did not give me a receipt for the order like it usually does but it's still posted on my bank account I called Microsoft support and they couldn't help me what do I do?

:)

Striker55545, Jul 22, 2021
  2. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Microsoft Store

You can get the game on Microsoft Store on You Pc or Smartphone, Just need to log in with your account and search for the game You want to get with Xbox Live Gold, I think using the website is faster than using the Store on Xbox.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Microsoft Store

If the power cycle suggested previously does not work then try a factory reset on the console. There's an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft Store

Hey Julian!

I understand your confusion and am here to offer you a little more information regarding this situation!

The game Forza Horizon 3 Standard edition is an approximate size of 60 GB. But since the game has been released since 9/27/2016 there have been many updates and additional content that has caused the game to grow in the time since its release.

This would explain the much higher download size your noticing.

Please feel free to contact support for more information or possible options at

Contact Xbox Support

Thank you for reaching out
  5. fuxass Win User

Microsoft Store

Same issue to me... I did one purchase, after that I can't buy anymore, always getting this error.

Tried paying by credit card and paypal.
  6. WayHiK Win User

Microsoft Store

Same here, I was planning to buy a couple of games on the black Friday sale on Xbox. Only managed to buy one game, all other attempts said Microsoft was experiencing issues on their side.
Thema:

Microsoft store

1. Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Microsoft store

2. Sea of Thieves won't launch, help! (Bought from Microsoft store)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves won't launch, help! (Bought from Microsoft store): It was working fine till the windows update, now it won't launch past the first pop up window! I've tried reinstalling, updating the computer, a manual delete and reinstall, does anyone else have...
  3. Microsoft Store Package Dependency

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Package Dependency: When I try to load up DeadbyDaylight it shows me the "Microsoft Store Package Dpendency. I click yes to it and it shows me a error screen? saying application can not be found? Im so confused what...
  4. Xbox Beta App and Microsoft Store showing two different download speeds.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App and Microsoft Store showing two different download speeds.: As the title suggest for some reason the Xbox Beta App is downloading games EXTREMELY slow. Like Im getting 5MB/S which is not what my internet should be getting seeing as i can go download...
  5. Halo infinite pc flight Microsoft store/ xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Halo infinite pc flight Microsoft store/ xbox: so i got invited to the halo infinite mp flight but when i click the "instructions" on how to install it says page not found? any idea? submitted by /u/Better-Daikon7223 [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft Store app vanished from my console

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store app vanished from my console: It's no longer in my apps and attempting to launch it from various places around the OS does nothing. I reported it with tracing enabled. Anyone else have this issue? submitted by /u/Pk-Chris...
  7. error-code-0x80073D26 and Microsoft store all updates are stuck on pending.

in XBoX on Windows
    error-code-0x80073D26 and Microsoft store all updates are stuck on pending.: I have already did the Windows creation tool. I have also done the Registry Editor key deleting and none of them seem to work. I wish to play the games I have on xbox game pass. Does anyone know...
  8. Trying to launch a game from Xbox app opens the Microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to launch a game from Xbox app opens the Microsoft store: Hello, Whenever I try to launch a game from the Xbox app on my pc, it opens the Microsoft store to the "Gaming Services" page. There is nothing I can do on that page. None of my games open. I've...
  9. Microsoft store wishlist problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store wishlist problem: Anyone else noticed that you can't add a game to your wishlist via the quick actions menu on Xbox? Also have you noticed that when adding via the game store page that says later it's not added...
  10. I can't update the "Microsoft Store" app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update the "Microsoft Store" app: Hi, when I try to update the Microsoft Store app on Xbox Series X, nothing happens at all. This app, along with other system applications, is blocking my download queue. Every day, the...