microsoft store下载的游戏打开3秒后闪退 -[Translation - The game downloaded by microsoft store is...

Discus and support microsoft store下载的游戏打开3秒后闪退 -[Translation - The game downloaded by microsoft store is... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; microsoft store下载的游戏打开3秒后闪退 -[Translation - The game downloaded by microsoft store is turned off after 3 seconds.] cfc2cfd4-341d-4ade-a8d9-69fd088884e4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 当竹, Sep 12, 2019.

1. 当竹
    当竹 Guest

microsoft store下载的游戏打开3秒后闪退 -[Translation - The game downloaded by microsoft store is...

microsoft store下载的游戏打开3秒后闪退

-[Translation - The game downloaded by microsoft store is turned off after 3 seconds.]

:)

当竹, Sep 12, 2019
  2. 当竹 Win User

microsoft store下载的游戏打开3秒后闪退 -[Translation - The game downloaded by microsoft store is turned off after 3 seconds.]

试过,一开始出现问题的游戏是狂野飙车8极速凌云,打开后大概三秒左右就会自动退出,我卸载重新安装后还是三秒左右会退出。然后我又随便安装了另一款别的游戏,也是会闪退。

-[Translation - I have tried, the game that started to have problems is the wild car 8 speed Lingyun, it will automatically quit after about three seconds after opening, I will quit after about three seconds after uninstalling and reinstalling.
    Then I installed another game, and it will flash back.]
  3. 开宇熊 Win User

win10的xbox无法下载游戏

现在是一些游戏可以下载,另外一些游戏还是之前的问题, 法下载
  4. 当竹 Win User

microsoft store下载的游戏打开3秒后闪退 -[Translation - The game downloaded by microsoft store is turned off after 3 seconds.]

昨晚更新到了最新系统,另一个游戏可以运行了。

但是狂野飙车8极速凌云依然 法运行。

其他的应用软件也可以运行,比如网易云音乐。

[Edit - Translation] - Last night updated to the latest system, another game can run.

However, the wild car 8 speed Lingyun still can not run.

Other applications can also run, such as NetEase cloud music.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game. Sometimes the download doesn't go well so the game won't run properly.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello 当竹,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Is your game crashing after you launch it? Does this issue occur with one game or multiple games? Does an error message
    or error code appear when the issue occurs? We have a support article on our website which provides solutions for

gameplay issues on Windows 10
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. microsoft store下载的游戏打开3秒后闪退 -[Translation - The game downloaded by microsoft store is... - Similar Threads - microsoft store下载的游戏打开3秒后闪退 Translation

2. Prepaid card loaded on Microsoft account but allow purchase of vbucks package

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid card loaded on Microsoft account but allow purchase of vbucks package: I bought prepaid gift card added to my Microsoft acct. Balance shows up, but will not allow to purchase vbucks package? Txs 49a6a042-6676-4dda-a57d-8baa76b7b03c
  3. Problèmes d'installation Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problèmes d'installation Microsoft Store: Bonjour, depuis que j'ai désinstaller Forza Horizon 4 qui ne voulais pas démarrer et rester ouvert, j'ai essayer de le réinstaller mais impossible le téléchargement se coupe avec 3 sec, même quand...
  4. Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft: I keep getting booted offline I need help 5c0cb5bf-48ee-4328-b675-063cd0213d03
  5. Can't log into Microsoft account to play Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into Microsoft account to play Minecraft: Any ideas, what might be the problem? [img] 8ebae5db-f89c-4c5d-bec5-6bdff5cf5da9
  6. Video thumbnails not loading on microsoft edge xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Video thumbnails not loading on microsoft edge xbox app: Whenevere I go to Youtube or other streaming/video websites the thumbnails wont load and ive been experiencing this problem for the past few updates, and incase you need the info im in the...
  7. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it: Hi! I bought vbucks from the Microsoft store last year. I could not checked it because i did not have an Xbox console, but now when i logged in i saw there was not any vbuck on my fortnite...
  8. microsoft code from epic games for fortnite didnt work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft code from epic games for fortnite didnt work: Earlier today, I went to my local fredmeyer and bought a $25 Vbucks gift card. I redeemed it the way epic games said, but my vbucks didn't show up. c56bec3f-202d-44c7-aeb5-23b13a1d428c
  9. Microsoft Solitair Collections.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Solitair Collections.: A couple of months back there was a problem with Microsoft Solitaire Collections/ Xbox. The game couldn't be access for about a week or so. When it was fixed I could access my game on my Microsoft...
  10. 游戏无法验证Microsoft账号[Translation-The game could not verify the Microsoft account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    游戏无法验证Microsoft账号[Translation-The game could not verify the Microsoft account]: 如图,这个的激活 是我朋友送给我的 [Translation-As pictured, this activation code was given to me by my friend.] [img] 37036a6c-f96a-4448-a185-bcb4f008eeb3