Microsoft Store无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803f001 [Microsoft Store can't download Horizon 4, error code...

Discus and support Microsoft Store无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803f001 [Microsoft Store can't download Horizon 4, error code... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 试过了社区的所有方法,只能通过更改地区美国才能解决,但是改区后,网络极不稳定, 法联网,改回国区后 法启动游戏,错误代 0x803F8001 [Translation-All the methods of the community have been tried and can only be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZhenheZhang, Oct 11, 2019.

1. ZhenheZhang
    ZhenheZhang Guest

Microsoft Store无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803f001 [Microsoft Store can't download Horizon 4, error code...

试过了社区的所有方法,只能通过更改地区美国才能解决,但是改区后,网络极不稳定, 法联网,改回国区后 法启动游戏,错误代 0x803F8001

[Translation-All the methods of the community have been tried and can only be solved by changing the area of the United States, but after the change, the network is extremely unstable, unable to network, can
    not start the game after returning to the zone, error code 0x803F8001]

:)

ZhenheZhang, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Microsoft Store无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803f001 [Microsoft Store can't download Horizon 4, error code 0x803f001]

3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Microsoft Store无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803f001 [Microsoft Store can't download Horizon 4, error code 0x803f001]

Since you switched regions your xbox will not recognize the game, it is having trouble recognizing the digital rights.
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi ZhenheZhang,

If a game is region locked you will not be able to play it. The code you are getting is because the game is probably not meant for your region
    My region is China.Is China locked?

If the game does not show up under your region without you having to change to another region then it is not available.

If the game is available in your region and you change the region the game maybe unplayable because it is locked to that region. Lots of the games are region locked so you will need to make sure you are downloading games for your region.
  5. ZhenheZhang Win User

I can not download the game in my region,so downloading in the other region
  6. ZhenheZhang Win User

Hi ,

If a game is region locked you will not be able to play it. The code you are getting is because the game is probably not meant for your region
    My region is China.Is China locked?
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803f001 [Microsoft Store can't download Horizon 4, error code... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803f001 Microsoft

2. MICROSOFT KILLED MY XBOX ONE X

in XBoX on Consoles
    MICROSOFT KILLED MY XBOX ONE X: I am reposting this description I found in an old forum (last paragraph below.) Saves me the time to describe myself as this new service update completely crashed my xbox one x. I don't want to...
  3. Microsoft Flight simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight simulator 2020: 2 weeks ago purchased this with premium deluxe upgrade. Been playing every day and it "WAS" awesome. Tried to play yesterday and all it says is doesn't work on this device. Read to try and do...
  4. Microsoft Flight 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight 2020: Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question. I recently purchased Microsoft flight 2020 and it runs really good on my older PC but takes about 10 minutes to load. I'm thinking of...
  5. Duda con Game Pass y Tienda Microsoft [Mod Translation - Doubt with Game Pass and Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Duda con Game Pass y Tienda Microsoft [Mod Translation - Doubt with Game Pass and Microsoft...: Hola! Quisiera saber si, por ejemplo, descargué un juego con el Game Pass en PC y lo quiero comprar, al momento de comprarlo tendría que descargarlo de nuevo o simplemente se me quedaría...
  6. I am very unhappy with Microsoft.

in XBoX on Windows
    I am very unhappy with Microsoft.: I recently purchased a game from the Microsoft Store. I had been looking into getting the game for a while now and was enthusiastic about making the purchase. Don't get me wrong, half of this is...
  7. Problema com a instalaçao do microsoft flight simulator [Problem with installing microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema com a instalaçao do microsoft flight simulator [Problem with installing microsoft...: O jogo abre para fazer o download de 95gb porem quando chega em um arquivo fs-base 0.1.59 ele simplesmente fica refazendo o download infinitamente. Nao sei mais o que faço, ja reinstalei o jogo,...
  8. Size yazıklar olsun Microsoft![Shame on you, Microsoft!]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Size yazıklar olsun Microsoft![Shame on you, Microsoft!]: Takipçilerim için nitro kampanyasına katılıp almak istedim,fakat siz üyelikle beraber vermediniz para iademi de yapmadınız koca microsoft siz dolandırıcısınız para iademi yapmanızı arz ederim! hiç...
  9. My Xbox account and my Microsoft account are separate accounts but they have the same exact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account and my Microsoft account are separate accounts but they have the same exact...: When I had first gotten my Xbox One I had made my account on the console itself during setup. Fast-forward a few months when I was trying to sign in to the Xbox companion app on my phone I typed...
  10. Cant contact microsoft support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant contact microsoft support: I have to contact microsoft but the cll me back function is not working at all. All it says is that they will call me but I tried since early in the morning and they didnt called back. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. /#spf=1574734438834