Microsoft Store'dan indirdiğim oyunu sildiğim halde diskte yer açılmadı [Edit -...

Discus and support Microsoft Store'dan indirdiğim oyunu sildiğim halde diskte yer açılmadı [Edit -... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Microsoft Store'dan Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice oyununu bitirdikten sonra uygulamalardan kaldırdım. 20 GB yer açılması lazımdı ama açılmadı hala aynı... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TunahanTufan, Sep 12, 2019 at 11:03 AM.

1. TunahanTufan
    TunahanTufan Guest

Microsoft Store'dan indirdiğim oyunu sildiğim halde diskte yer açılmadı [Edit -...

Microsoft Store'dan Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice oyununu bitirdikten sonra uygulamalardan kaldırdım. 20 GB yer açılması lazımdı ama açılmadı hala aynı durumda.

[Edit - Translation] - After removing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice from Microsoft Store, I removed it from applications.
    20 GB of space needed to be opened but still not in the same state

:)

Thema:

1. Microsoft Store'dan indirdiğim oyunu sildiğim halde diskte yer açılmadı [Edit -... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store'dan indirdiğim

2. Microsoft Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku: Hello again still the issue with the daily challenges on Microsoft Sudoku the commercial is not to be closed so you can't play your daily challenges ???????????????????????????????????? Can...
  3. Microsoft Edge always refresh page xbox one X version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge always refresh page xbox one X version: Hi, i got big problem with Microsoft Edge on xbox one X console. I using this browser for uploading all my videos from games for Xbox One x on my onedrive cloud. Im member insider program, i try...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?: Hello, Some games simply refuse to install through the Xbox (beta) app. I got the Game Pass for PC a little while back at the recommendation of a coworker because of the low price and revolving...
  5. Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store: I just built a new PC with Windows 10 and when I log into my account in the Microsoft Store I do not see that I have game pass even though I have game pass ultimate. I downloaded it with the $2...
  6. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received: I have made 2 qualifying purchases and have yet to receive a code. It has been over 10 days as stated in the promotion. Yes i have verified the items qualified and the accounts are the same....
  7. microsoft sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft sudoku: Every game i want to play is blocked by an advertising issue of bingo, it is not possible to click the issue away, it restarts continuously, you only can stop it by closing sudoku. Every other...
  8. Can Xbox Gift Cards Be Used In The Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can Xbox Gift Cards Be Used In The Microsoft Store?: More specifically can an Xbox Gift Card be used to buy a customized controller in Microsoft’s Design Lab? I’ve heard recently they had made this possible and wanted to verify....
  9. Microsoft, do you need a reason to stop allowing people to follow without permission?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft, do you need a reason to stop allowing people to follow without permission?: I have one, I just got a notification stating someone is now following me. So I had no clue who it was, checked their profile, Congrats microsoft, you are now allowing bots/spam to make accounts...
  10. Microsoft Store'dan Yaptığım Alışverişte Sorun Yaşıyorum [Translation - I'm having trouble...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store'dan Yaptığım Alışverişte Sorun Yaşıyorum [Translation - I'm having trouble...: Microsoft Store üzerinden Xbox Game Pass almak istemiştim. Kartımda yeterli para olmasına rağmen kartım reddedildi. Üstelik her deneyişimde kartımdan para çekildi. Lütfen yardım edin. ----------...