Microsoft Sudoku achievements

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku achievements in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Microsoft Sudoku is not recording achievements each day. Although I have completed the daily challenges, once I close the game down, it wipes my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BaraBy, Mar 4, 2021.

1. BaraBy
    BaraBy Guest

My Microsoft Sudoku is not recording achievements each day. Although I have completed the daily challenges, once I close the game down, it wipes my achievement off and sets me back to day one and no achievements.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

:)

BaraBy, Mar 4, 2021
  2. epaitz Win User

Remove duplicate XBox achievement (Sudoku)

I just noticed that the one I was calling a duplicate seems to be linked to the Sudoku app on my Win10 device and the other linked to the Sudoku app on my Android device. Seems there are several other duplicate achievements for games like Mahjong and Minesweeper.
    I am connecting with the same Microsoft Account from both devices so I am surprised its creating duplicate achievements. Is this a bug?
  3. josejose8a86 Win User

Sudoku game start up freezes on Surface Pro

My Microsoft Sudoku game no longer starts. Have reloaded Microsoft Solitaire collection and at the bottom chosen Microsoft Sudoku game and each time I start it I get initial Microsoft Sudoku starting screen and then it shifts to a blank blue screen and
    freezes.

Multiple downloads have also failed and checked for Microsoft Updates and completed those....

Any suggestions to restore Sudoku? Note other Microsoft Solitaire games work from the collection.
    Hello MittCda, sorry to hear that my friend, in this case what version OS (Windows) runs your Surface Pro

Thanks
  4. floppypancake34 Win User

Microsoft Sudoku not synchronising past achievements

make sure your microsoft account is connected with your pc and if that dosent work visit support.xbox.com
  5. AndyWilson8 Win User

Microsoft Sudoku not synchronising past achievements

Microsoft mahjong and solitaire are synchronizing normally. I do not have an Xbox, but play these games on my Windows 10 PC. I have tried most of the fixes listed but many do not apply.
  6. Wadski Win User

Gaming on Vacation?

I've just done 4 days in France and managed to maintain my achievement streak by playing Sudoku on my phone.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Sudoku achievements - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku achievements

2. Microsoft Sudoku problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku problems: I played all three Microsoft Sudoku games from today's daily challenge, but when I logged out and then logged back in, it looks like I havent played yet today? Why wont my games register??...
  3. Why does Microsoft Xbox Sudoku no longer save the results of the games when I play them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft Xbox Sudoku no longer save the results of the games when I play them?: I like playing several of the Microsoft daily games like Sudoku, Solitaire, Mahjong, and Word Games. My problem is that Sudoku no longer remembers the results of the daily games when I complete...
  4. Microsoft Sollitaire, Sudoku and Mahjong can't logg in

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sollitaire, Sudoku and Mahjong can't logg in: Hi! I have win 10. When I try to log in to save the challenges, various error messages appear saying that it is not possible, often on the network but there is no problem with my network. I can...
  5. Microsoft Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku: when will Microsoft Sudoku be fixed that is now 3 months since it stopped saving daily challenges 3d5acf94-c16f-45c7-8d4f-68ec442971ae
  6. microsoft sudoku does not launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft sudoku does not launch: it does not launch while it was working good 5 days ago. I am using windows 10 pro and it is up to date. 279a1848-de8f-48d8-90a0-3f9135664dac
  7. Microsoft Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku: Microsoft Sudoku will not load. It failed two days ago, Why? 5e529f7b-06c7-44a9-bf22-299a1e89e678
  8. Microsoft Casual Games Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games Sudoku: Every time I download Microsoft Casual Games Sudoku and press 'play' it just hangs on the first page. I have been playing this game for sometime now and it just would not go any further than the...
  9. Microsoft Sudoku not synchronising past achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku not synchronising past achievements: The new version installed itself on my PC over a week ago but it did not upload all my past achievements and progress over the past years. They are all still visible in the Xbox companion. There...
  10. Microsoft Sudoku - same achievement keeps unlocking

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Sudoku - same achievement keeps unlocking: Sorry i can't find the adequate place for this or a direct contact for support at Microsoft Casual Games but as this issue breaks the achievement system it probably needs to go here too. 7 days...