Microsoft Sudoku App

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Sudoku won't load. All other games work fine. I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times but that didn't help. I've reset multiple times... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JanetSmith1014, May 4, 2021 at 11:52 AM.

1. Microsoft Sudoku App

Microsoft Sudoku won't load. All other games work fine. I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times but that didn't help. I've reset multiple times and that didn't help.

:)

JanetSmith1014, May 4, 2021 at 11:52 AM
  2. Cornfed Pig Win User

How do I get Microsoft Sudoku help?

Gamer support sent me to two other companies with Sudoku apps and neither was microsoft!
  3. Ackis Win User

On Microsoft Sudoku app, statistics

Same problem with Win 10 Solitaire. :(
  4. QuickMythril Win User

On Microsoft Sudoku app, statistics

this issue has been known for years. they haven't fixed it yet, so likely that they won't ever fix it. who knows though, maybe we'll get lucky.

here's some more info:

www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx
  5. epaitz Win User

Remove duplicate XBox achievement (Sudoku)

I just noticed that the one I was calling a duplicate seems to be linked to the Sudoku app on my Win10 device and the other linked to the Sudoku app on my Android device. Seems there are several other duplicate achievements for games like Mahjong and Minesweeper.
    I am connecting with the same Microsoft Account from both devices so I am surprised its creating duplicate achievements. Is this a bug?
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoftt Sudoku logs in to incorrect microsoft account. How can I change it?

Hello HappyWunjo,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how you can sign in to Microsoft Sudoku with a different Microsoft account. Are you able to sign in to a different account in the game if you log out of the
    Microsoft Store App and sign in with the correct account? Also, we have
    a support article
    explaining how to sign in to the Xbox Console Companion App with a different account. After signing in to the Xbox Console Companion App with a different account, go ahead and try launching Microsoft Sudoku. Be sure to let us know the
    results!
Thema:

Microsoft Sudoku App

1. Microsoft Sudoku App - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku App

2. Microsoft Sudoku problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku problems: I played all three Microsoft Sudoku games from today's daily challenge, but when I logged out and then logged back in, it looks like I havent played yet today? Why wont my games register??...
  3. Microsoft Sudoku achievements

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sudoku achievements: My Microsoft Sudoku is not recording achievements each day. Although I have completed the daily challenges, once I close the game down, it wipes my achievement off and sets me back to day one and...
  4. Why does Microsoft Xbox Sudoku no longer save the results of the games when I play them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft Xbox Sudoku no longer save the results of the games when I play them?: I like playing several of the Microsoft daily games like Sudoku, Solitaire, Mahjong, and Word Games. My problem is that Sudoku no longer remembers the results of the daily games when I complete...
  5. Microsoft Sollitaire, Sudoku and Mahjong can't logg in

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sollitaire, Sudoku and Mahjong can't logg in: Hi! I have win 10. When I try to log in to save the challenges, various error messages appear saying that it is not possible, often on the network but there is no problem with my network. I can...
  6. Microsoft Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku: when will Microsoft Sudoku be fixed that is now 3 months since it stopped saving daily challenges 3d5acf94-c16f-45c7-8d4f-68ec442971ae
  7. Microsoft Sudoku App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku App: When I try to launch Microsoft Sudoku nothing happens 3abf0754-f599-485c-bec6-324623d0c603
  8. Microsoft Sudoku App for Windows 10 problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sudoku App for Windows 10 problem: I play Microsoft Sudoku every day and I have had to replay each days games except for the 1st and 3rd of December as my rewards and completed games disappear as soon as close the app. This is very...
  9. Getting Choose another item - This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Sudoku ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Choose another item - This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Sudoku ...: Starting this morning (28 Nov 2018) I am getting error "Choose another item" when trying to start up Microsoft Sudoku. I play this game on a daily basis, and this is the first time I have...
  10. On Microsoft Sudoku app, statistics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Microsoft Sudoku app, statistics: On Microsoft Sudoku app, statistics regarding best time etc are not always saved and applied for subsequent sessions. It might be that, if a player plays more than one game in a session and posts...