Microsoft Sudoku not saving the daily challenge results

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku not saving the daily challenge results in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Problem started recently - but has happened before then disappeared. MS Sudoku was behaving as expected until the last few weeks. I can play the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steve Davies UK, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Microsoft Sudoku not saving the daily challenge results

Problem started recently - but has happened before then disappeared.

MS Sudoku was behaving as expected until the last few weeks.

I can play the game, it looks the daily challenge results are stored - all are marked as complete - but later on the completion state has been lost. PREVIOUS history, from earlier in the month, is saved - but new days are not being added to the saved history.

I do NOT have this problem with Ultimate Word Games.

The following might be relevant:

MS Solitaire Collection shows Sudoku as available to download. Click on the download and I am taken to the Store which tells me that the game is already installed. I can launch Sudoku from the RUN command but not from within Solitaire Collection. ULT
    can be run from within Solitaire Collection or from the RUN command.

Clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling makes no difference.

On a second computer, using the same login, I can run Sudoku and it shows a completely empty daily challenge history. In the past I could share the history between the two computers OR they ran completely independently.

:)

Steve Davies UK, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Jürgen_R Win User

Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges

Same here. Since November 6th played challenges are shown as played in the calendar immediately after completing them but after new start of the app the calendar shows all days since and including Nov. 6th as not completed.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Microsoft Daily Sudoku Challenge

4. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Daily Sudoku Challenge

You should probably report this as a bug
  5. Edgarour Win User

Daily Sudoku Challenge

cuestion de actualización, espera unos dias
  6. WPAK Win User

Daily Sudoku Challenge

Thema:

Microsoft Sudoku not saving the daily challenge results

1. Microsoft Sudoku not saving the daily challenge results - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku saving

2. Microsoft Sudoku Not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku Not Loading: For a couple of weeks Microsoft Sudoku doesn't go beyond the 'changing numbers' load form. I've reset it. I've reinstalled it - during which the options and sign in process that precede the...
  3. Why does Microsoft Sudoku not load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Sudoku not load?: Reposting this question because my problem still exists and Microsoft has not posted a fix. Sudoku won't load. It's just hangs out like it's tiring to log in. tried resetting the asp and...
  4. If I terminate Microsoft Sudoku will I be able to re-install from scratch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I terminate Microsoft Sudoku will I be able to re-install from scratch?: Because when I'm not signed into XBox it saves my Daily Changelles. Thanks 7cbca9d6-b181-4938-8a9a-c66320290007
  5. microsoft Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft Sudoku: I had reached the Grand Master level in Microsoft Sudoku recently when my PC died. Unfortunately when trying to revive the PC, I made a major mistake and destroyed my system backup disk. I am...
  6. Microsoft Sudoku App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku App: When I try to launch Microsoft Sudoku nothing happens 3abf0754-f599-485c-bec6-324623d0c603
  7. Microsoft Sudoku game progress does not save

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sudoku game progress does not save: Until recently, my game progress always saved properly. However after an Internet outage, my game progress never saves. I am not doing anything differently, but am frustrated with this issue. Can...
  8. Microsoft Sudoku Not Saving Completed Daily Challenge Progress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sudoku Not Saving Completed Daily Challenge Progress.: The app on my Windows 10 Home PC was saving completed challenges through November 6th. But now any daily challenges I complete are not saved. Did an update break it? Is there a way to restore this...
  9. Microsoft Sudoku won't save the results of daily challenges after 11/6.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku won't save the results of daily challenges after 11/6.: As of November 7. Microsoft Sudoku won't save the results of my daily challenges? I have reinstalled the App, but it didn't solve the problem. 0def5995-6ec0-42a0-96a3-b4f2482c9ee6
  10. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge progress not being saved

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge progress not being saved: All working normally until Friday 7 November and all results are shown. Since then completed games are shown with progress but once the program is closed and opened the next day all progress since...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sudoku wont save