Microsoft Sudoku not syncing since August 7 2020

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku not syncing since August 7 2020 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since August 7 2020, my Microsoft Sudoku has not been syncing. All games completed still show as uncompleted, as well as all games completed since the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DayString980300, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Microsoft Sudoku not syncing since August 7 2020

Since August 7 2020, my Microsoft Sudoku has not been syncing. All games completed still show as uncompleted, as well as all games completed since the new Microsoft Sudoku launched. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled the app. Please advise.

:)

DayString980300, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Message - Increase in Yearly Subscription Price

It means that the change in price would go into effect on August 7. Since you've already paid through 2020, you won't be charged again until that renewal date.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Sudoku Not Syncing

Hello Sam,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having syncing issues. We recommend going over these steps.

1. Check for device updates
    2. Restart Device
    3. Toggle ‘Cloud Sync’ in the Game Options Off/On
    You will need to do this on both devices.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. jjbrowna Win User

Xbox live gold

Someone says my card expired in February 26 2020 shouldn't it expire in August 2020. I did buy the card in August 2019.
  5. RainingRoses Win User

microsoft simulator 2020 for X-box one X

6. dempup Win User

Je ne peut plus accéder à F1 2020

Hi Samel.

Unfortunately F1 2020 was part of the "Free Play Days" from 20/8 to 23/8 and is no longer free to play.

The current Games with gold titler can be found here: Games With Gold (August 2020).
Thema:

Microsoft Sudoku not syncing since August 7 2020

1. Microsoft Sudoku not syncing since August 7 2020 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku syncing

2. Microsoft sudoku Ice Breaker game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft sudoku Ice Breaker game: How do you use the "Notes" in the Microsoft Sudoku game Ice Breakers? 2a322c5e-1b71-4341-96a1-0fa9b567b0ae
  3. microsoft Sudoku games won't load. any answers? Done uninstall etc - all other games work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft Sudoku games won't load. any answers? Done uninstall etc - all other games work: Microsoft Sudoku games don't load. Done re-install but nothing works> all other games OK. started suddenly. No upgrades installed f21835a3-cb96-4e81-a7c5-e47ad91dbbc7
  4. Microsoft Sudoku valid solution not accepted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku valid solution not accepted: I successfully completed a Microsoft Sudoku puzzle on my laptop. The app did not "flash" and move to my score - nothing happened. I have checked and double-checked the solution. Does anyone...
  5. Microsoft sudoku

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sudoku: A lot of people seem to be having the same problem with sudoku not starting up. I have found the quick cure is just to restart your computer. Now worked for me 3 times....
  6. microsoft sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft sudoku: How can I add or remove candidates in microsoft sudoku f4570a55-bd90-4618-9cdd-c83dfad64a32
  7. Microsoft Sudoku and lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku and lag: I have been playing Microsoft games off and on for years. I am curious why the Sudoku game is having lag issues. I click to select something, and then have to wait for a few seconds for it to...
  8. microsoft sudoku no longer syncs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft sudoku no longer syncs: ms sudoku is the one app that no longer syncs since it was updated. All other apps work fine among different devices. sudoku has a nice new look but has lost one of the crucial components; it...
  9. Microsoft Sudoku Not Syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku Not Syncing: I have Microsoft Sudoku loaded on 2 laptops. The problem I have is that my monthly progress is not syncing across the 2 machines. I completed all the July daily challenges on one laptop but when...
  10. Microsoft Sudoku (just up graded) is not syncing between computer?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sudoku (just up graded) is not syncing between computer?: I jut got an new Windows 10 computer. Installed MS Sudoku and the daily challenges are nto syncing between my computers. Help 003f6cbf-1c3e-4823-a6e2-64a72ff37210