Microsoft Sudoku Sign-In Trouble

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku Sign-In Trouble in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I play Microsoft Sudoku on my computer, it can never sign me in and always tells me to sign in on xbox.com and then restart the game and I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ch._641, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Ch._641
    Ch._641 Guest

Whenever I play Microsoft Sudoku on my computer, it can never sign me in and always tells me to sign in on xbox.com and then restart the game and I've done that multiple times yet it still won't sign me in. What do I do to get signed in on the game
    and start earning achievements?

:)

Ch._641, Jun 25, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Ch._641,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Do any alerts pop up when you sign in to your account on the Microsoft website
    instead of the Xbox website? We recommend making sure that
    Windows 10 is up to date
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. Ackis Win User

Do you have any problems signing into any of the other Microsoft games like solitaire, minesweeper, etc?
  4. niamhzorina Win User

Unable to log in to my jigsaw game. "So frustrating"

I'm having the same trouble with Microsoft Sudoku. Please help!
  5. BMYA Win User

"Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing into Xbox.com, then start this app again"

One year later, none solution, unable to sign with Microsoft Sudoku and CAN sign with Microsoft Solitaire. Windows 10.
  6. WonderClover48 Win User

Problem with access to Sudoku

I have the exact same problem. I have uninstalled & reinstalled with no result. I can click on the green xbox button in the upper right hand corner of Sudoku and be signed into xbox without any problem. I can exit Sudoku, sign into xbox, and punch the
    "play Sudoku" button, which initiates Sudoku, but Sudoku still says it cannot connect to xbox.

I have on a couple of occasions seen a message momentarily when I first initiate Sudoku that seems to imply that this is a new version of Sudoku and you don't have to sign into xbox to play it. But then I don't have any history
    of my playing Sudoku over the past 4 years. The message disappears before I can study it. Is there a new version of Sudoku that is causing my problem?

Help
Thema:

1. Microsoft Sudoku Sign-In Trouble - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku Sign

2. Microsoft Daily Sudoku Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Daily Sudoku Challenge: Has anyone else had practically all their completed games for May deleted. This morning only the game for the 4th was showing as completed, when, last night, every day was completed up to the...
  3. Microsoft Sudoku progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku progress: I just downloaded Sudoku and spent the day doing the daily challenges for the month of May. When I logged back in later that evening, none of my progress is being saved. Any way to fix this?...
  4. Microsoft Xbox on PC Sudoku problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Xbox on PC Sudoku problems: The daily challenge stopped working properly about a week ago.. Specifically, the first game that you play shows as complete and then immediately shows as not complete. That is, you need to...
  5. Microsoft sudoku slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft sudoku slow: I have read the other posts referring to this same problem. It is definitely a problem with the adds on this game. I like to do the Daily Challenge and the slow-down/lockout is horrible. Forget...
  6. Microsoft free games Sudoku, Jigsaw etc will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft free games Sudoku, Jigsaw etc will not load: A couple work well but I believe the reason being since last update and has occurred at times in the past as well is due to the advertising not loading and causing it to spool or be in a continual...
  7. microsoft game(jigsaw puzzles, sudoku, freecells)이 사라졌어요.[Microsoft Game (jigsaw puzzles,...

in XBoX on Mobile
    microsoft game(jigsaw puzzles, sudoku, freecells)이 사라졌어요.[Microsoft Game (jigsaw puzzles,...: ms store에서 다운로드 받아서 이용하던 세 게임 어플이 서피스3 초기화 이후 앱스 어에서 사라졌습니다. 인터넷으로 게임을 검색하 링크를 클릭해 앱스 어로 이동하면 해당 게임을 찾을 수 없다 만 뜹니다 앱스 어 내에서 검색해도 게임이 뜨지 않습니다. 다운로드 내역에도 없 검색을 해도 게임이 나오지 않습니다 꼭 해결방법을 알 주세요…...
  8. Microsoft Sudoku will not log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku will not log in: Hello, I am receiving an error every time I start Sudoku. The error shows in a message box titled "Choose another item" reporting "This in-app purchase item is no longer available in Microsoft...
  9. Microsoft Sudoku is BROKEN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku is BROKEN: There are already several of these questions ... for some time now. I replied to a previous question and was told to post another question. I tried to ask why ... the previous question is...
  10. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Sudoku using Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Sudoku using Windows 10: I tried to log into Microsoft Sudoku tonight. I was able to play todays challenge, but my avatar would not sign in. Basically said the App I was looking for was no longer available. Similar...