Microsoft Support Hong Kong - Service Not Existent

Discus and support Microsoft Support Hong Kong - Service Not Existent in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have to express my full and complete disappointment for the complete lack of quality of the service provided by Microsoft Hong Kong. I am a long... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zotoss, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Zotoss
    Zotoss Guest

I have to express my full and complete disappointment for the complete lack of quality of the service provided by Microsoft Hong Kong.

I am a long time customer of Microsoft products, with products for home computers and every Xbox since the first one.

Recently I have bought a Xbox Series X from an online shop here in Hong Kong (yes, I managed to find it) and unfortunately after two weeks of use the console started to show some problems.

With every game I was playing, it started to crash and go back to the home screen after few minutes of play, and it became basically impossible to play any game for longer than 5 minutes.

So, I started the process for opening a service order on the Microsoft website.

I created the service order, and then I received the email from Microsoft Support Team confirming the service order, providing a service order number, and saying to wait for the Hong Kong service center (Quantium Solutions) to contact me within two business days.

In the email, they provided the contact number and emails of the service center, just in case.

This was last week, april 1st.

I waited until today and then I called Quantium Solutions to check the status.

Quantium Solutions told me that they never received any notification from Microsoft about my service order.

So, then I started to call Microsoft Support Hong Kong at the numbers provided at this page:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-hk/contact.aspx

The numbers are:

Customer inquiries (Hong Kong) : (852) 2388-9600Phone: (852) 2804-4200I called them 100 (yes, one hundred!) times today, and the number rings endlessy.

Only two times, I managed to talk with the operator, but they told me that they could not do anything because these numbers are for commercial inquiries.

On the Xbox Support page website is impossible to ask for a call (the option is currently greyed out), so I am completely UNABLE to talk with any real operator about my case, and to find out what is the problem.

BOTTOM LINE: I have a Xbox Series X under warranty and eligible for repair/replacement. Ready to be sent to Microsoft for service, and stuck into my apartment in its package for a week.

The order is properly created, but the service center refuses to do anything.

I don't think this is a good level of service!

:)

Zotoss, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Diggerdoe Win User

I live in India and cannot place a service repair order for my XBOX ONE X which is under warranty

I got my Machine in Hong Kong and I live in Hong Kong there is no Repair service provided in Asia so the Warranty is total **** and worth absolutely nothing - MY Xbox one X broke after 2 months and that was 4 months ago - still no choice or option to repair
    so please don't preach about warranty and purchase location as Microsoft have got your money and you can go and fu%k yourself if we expect them to provide support and repair.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox港服购买游戏不支持支付吧花呗扣款了吗?直接扣的银行卡的钱

Hong Kong is a supported country for Xbox and it should work. Are you having trouble with a payment?
  4. ngocphi Win User

Account Error!!!

Well China has their own filters and it's not a supported region unless you are in Hong Kong
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox prompting me to change language to purchase FIFA points

Where are you physically ?

China or Hong Kong?

If you are in Hong Kong then it won't matter

In China like Japan language and accounts are enforced
  6. HassanB Win User

Can I play Xbox One in H.K?

Hello,

Yes, you can purchase an Xbox One and use it in Hong Kong. However, you'll have issues purchasing/downloading content digitally as the console won't be available in Hong Kong at launch so there won't be a digital store for you. If you were to purchase games
    NTSC or PAL they should work as the Xbox One is going to be region locked.

The only issue you may have in regards to this is the power supply that you would receive. I believe Hong Kong is 220v, United States is 110v, it's currently unknown what sort of power supply will ship with the Xbox One but as the console won't be released
    in Hong Kong at launch you won't be able to get a 220v power supply from Hong Kong Xbox Support until it is.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Support Hong Kong - Service Not Existent - Similar Threads - Microsoft Support Hong

2. Is there actual Support for Microsoft customers out there?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there actual Support for Microsoft customers out there?: Upon encountering a problem I went round in circles in the support pages. Asking for a call back does not work! I did get 'another gamer' try to help; which resulted in a console reset and a...
  3. Very disappointed With Microsoft Support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very disappointed With Microsoft Support: So I accidentally purchased Forza Horizon 4, I had no intentions of buying it, so I went to request a refund. For some reason, they didn't let me refund the money which I find completely absurd...
  4. Microsoft stole money from me, no customer support available for billing issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft stole money from me, no customer support available for billing issues: I am fuming with Microsoft right now. I paid $14.99 for a COD BO2 map pack, was actually charged for the map pack, and my xbox says my billing account has been blocked from making purchases, and...
  5. Issues with Microsoft Rewards Program Support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issues with Microsoft Rewards Program Support: I earned enough points to redeem $200 worth of gidtcards and did so to use towards the purchase of the Xbox Series X. I have continuously made efforts everyday to try and make that purchase. I was...
  6. Need Microsoft Support assistance with Minecraft game/Mojang support not responding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Microsoft Support assistance with Minecraft game/Mojang support not responding: Hi, This is NOT xbox related, however posting it here as Microsoft owns Minecraft. I contacted multiple times Mojang support without success (no replies). The problem is: I purchased the...
  7. Microsoft support or not ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft support or not ?: Ive been recently trying to contact microsoft support and i went to the process of requesting a call back and keep gettinv a call from +1 (425) 635-2970 this number and after a little reasearch it...
  8. Why doesn't microsoft support legacy thumbsticks layout on their cheap controller ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn't microsoft support legacy thumbsticks layout on their cheap controller ?: so I found out that you are able to "swap x axis" on elite series 2 controller but this option isn't shown in my xbox accessories app... is it a hardware specific problem or they just want me to...
  9. Does Microsoft provide any support for hardware?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft provide any support for hardware?: After accessing the support site for xbox, it seems any hardware related problems (a brand new xbox that shuts off constanlyt) do not have Phone Support or Chat Support available for. The only...
  10. Problem with Microsoft Support for Refunds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft Support for Refunds: I was trying to refund a game because I had gotten the wrong game to play with my friends and I had sent in a refund request after purchasing the game Grounded - Game Preview on 2/11/21 and sent...