Microsoft support

Discus and support Microsoft support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would like to say Microsoft's support are the worst ive not long been with Microsoft but i can definitely say this companys the worst for support as... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ETHANLAMONT1, Feb 15, 2019.

1. ETHANLAMONT1
    ETHANLAMONT1 Guest

Microsoft support

I would like to say Microsoft's support are the worst ive not long been with Microsoft but i can definitely say this companys the worst for support as the other day i had been on support for 8 hours and got no where with the issues i had i honestly feel
    they have used me for my money.

Feel free to join in with the discussion as i would love to hear you guy's opinion on this.

:)

ETHANLAMONT1, Feb 15, 2019
  2. shadow of arman Win User

Microsoft Support

Hi!

I'm not sure for which section you would want to contact Microsoft for so:

1. To contact Xbox support you can go to support.xbox.com > contact us > when you select your preferred selection for your problem choose to not talk to a virtual agent and then select "Chat with Xbox Support" at the end.

2. To contact Microsoft support for anything none-Xbox related go to support.microsoft.com and select "Ask the virtual agent" (this is a bot) while chatting to the virtual agent type in "I need to speak to a real person" which then the bot will reply "Tell
    me what you need help with so I can find the right person" so type in the problem you are having and let it connect you to a real support agent.

Hope this helps and if it does please make sure to select this post as answered! :)

Best of luck!

3. DerrickJones7 Win User

Microsoft Support

I tried that but the problem is that i can not receive verification codes
  4. Whitey Black Win User

Microsoft support

Any company have his issues. if you want you can explain you're problem and i try to help

remember my assistance is as Ambassadors i just volunteer. But if i can help you. i do my best.
  5. DerrickJones7 Win User

Microsoft Support

They told me to. Fill out the form i dont know what to do now
  6. DerrickJones7 Win User

Microsoft Support

I contacted live support and they told me it has been blocked and said the only way for it to be unblocked is to fill out a form but i did that and it has been almost 2 months for a reply
Thema:

Microsoft support

1. Microsoft support - Similar Threads - Microsoft support

2. Trying to contact microsoft support for warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to contact microsoft support for warranty: Hi i am trying to contact microsoft support for warranty repairs for my console. Unable to get through chat or phone. Is there an email to reach out to them. Thanks in advance for an answer....
  3. Microsoft points redeem does not work and customer support link is not working either

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft points redeem does not work and customer support link is not working either: Bought Microsoft piont back in the day and now wanted to reddem them as this virus forced me to gaming again:) When i enter it it says invalid code. I managed to contact an expert gamer, not that...
  4. Technical Support subcontractor not doing what Microsoft pays them to do apparently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Technical Support subcontractor not doing what Microsoft pays them to do apparently: I talked to an employee, their Alpha Home Systems subcontractor. TWICE they hung up from bad phone connections. Or perhaps just didn't feel like talking to anyone, and why not? They get paid the...
  5. Why is the Microsoft Xbox customer support team actually garbage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Microsoft Xbox customer support team actually garbage?: Everytime I have a problem with microsoft it takes a month for it to get fixed and thats if I can even find someone to actually talk to. Recently my account i’ve had for 10+ years was locked and I...
  6. Why is it Microsoft supporting Internet explore any more on Xbox 360 they did it for years...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it Microsoft supporting Internet explore any more on Xbox 360 they did it for years...: Why isn’t Microsoft supporting Internet explore anymore on Xbox 360 they did it for years to update it for years and now they stop doing it Microsoft company is very discouraging and very...
  7. How can I purchase Microsoft Complete for Elite Controller 2? Support is passing me in circles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I purchase Microsoft Complete for Elite Controller 2? Support is passing me in circles.: I cant seem to find a way to add on Microsoft complete for my elite controller 2. Through the store app it tells me I have to contact support, I contact them who tell me I need to speak with the...
  8. Microsoft Email Support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Email Support: Does anyone know the email address to contact Microsoft support as to help fix a problem with an old account? 784a1d3a-c354-4922-beef-a1c5495dd646
  9. Microsoft support contact method is terrible, and customer unfriendly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft support contact method is terrible, and customer unfriendly.: My son redeemed a code on our rarely used xbox one. He bought some fortnight in game currency. The currency should have automatically updated on his fortnight account on his xbox fortnight and pc...
  10. Im calling microsoft store support number uk....but it hangs up??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Im calling microsoft store support number uk....but it hangs up??: I ordered an xbox and it never arrived. Microsoft contacted UPS yesterday and they said it will be delivered yesterday. Microsoft said if it doesnt come then i should contact them today. I...