Microsoft Support

Discus and support Microsoft Support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account named TheUnknown43434 got locked and i sent an email to microsoft support and i haven’t gotten an email from the past month and i tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DerrickJones7, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Microsoft Support

My account named TheUnknown43434 got locked and i sent an email to microsoft support and i haven’t gotten an email from the past month and i tried to contact support also but no reply i just want to get back playing my games

:)

DerrickJones7, Nov 21, 2019
  2. shadow of arman Win User

Microsoft Support

Hi!

I'm not sure for which section you would want to contact Microsoft for so:

1. To contact Xbox support you can go to support.xbox.com > contact us > when you select your preferred selection for your problem choose to not talk to a virtual agent and then select "Chat with Xbox Support" at the end.

2. To contact Microsoft support for anything none-Xbox related go to support.microsoft.com and select "Ask the virtual agent" (this is a bot) while chatting to the virtual agent type in "I need to speak to a real person" which then the bot will reply "Tell
    me what you need help with so I can find the right person" so type in the problem you are having and let it connect you to a real support agent.

Hope this helps and if it does please make sure to select this post as answered! :)

Best of luck!

3. DerrickJones7 Win User

Microsoft Support

I tried that but the problem is that i can not receive verification codes
  4. Whitey Black Win User

Microsoft support

Any company have his issues. if you want you can explain you're problem and i try to help

remember my assistance is as Ambassadors i just volunteer. But if i can help you. i do my best.
  5. DerrickJones7 Win User

Microsoft Support

They told me to. Fill out the form i dont know what to do now
  6. DerrickJones7 Win User

Microsoft Support

I contacted live support and they told me it has been blocked and said the only way for it to be unblocked is to fill out a form but i did that and it has been almost 2 months for a reply
Thema:

Microsoft Support

1. Microsoft Support - Similar Threads - Microsoft Support

2. Whenever I try access Xbox settings I get redirected to Microsoft Support.

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try access Xbox settings I get redirected to Microsoft Support.: I am trying to update my Xbox account privacy settings so I can play Minecraft realms on PC. Every time I try to access my Xbox account settings I get redirected to the Microsoft support website....
  3. Does Microsoft provide support for the xbox or are we to rely on public opinion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft provide support for the xbox or are we to rely on public opinion: I have been trying to download the game ARK survival evolved for 4 days now. The game tried to auto update and never completed I have tired numerous time to contact Microsoft for support and...
  4. Microsoft Store Support? Non existent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Support? Non existent: Hello everyone, The terms and conditions has a section that directs you to a Customer Support page if you neeed Customer Support, however; there is absolutly no Customer Support services...
  5. Microsoft Support / I dont know where this should go

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Support / I dont know where this should go: Been stuck at current position in line #4 for about 40 minutes now, it was #90 at 12:30, i have been waiting for about 2 hours and 45 minutes now, and i think it glitched and if so then im gonna...
  6. Servicio técnico de Microsoft ( Envía Dañada la consola ) [Microsoft Support ( Sends...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Servicio técnico de Microsoft ( Envía Dañada la consola ) [Microsoft Support ( Sends...: Servicio técnico Microsoft ( Envía Dañada la consola ) [img] [img] [img] https://youtu.be/hAOK-rdoBy4 Buenas noches a todos. Necesito ayuda,ya que no se qué más hacer. Explico caso, intento...
  7. Microsoft XBox Support Antwortet nicht

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft XBox Support Antwortet nicht: Hallo, Ich versuche eine Rückerstattung für ein Spiel zu bekommen, aber der Support antwortet nicht. Ich hab den Artikel befolgt und saß gestern 2 Stunden vor dem Online-Chat und heute schon...
  8. Microsoft support has been no help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft support has been no help.: My xbox turns on, but wont connect to the tv, then shuts of 45-60 seconds later. I have no idea what to do. Please help. 901746c1-22b3-4227-ac92-b694c222eb72
  9. A message to (and about) Microsoft Support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A message to (and about) Microsoft Support.: Every time I search for a solution to a Microsoft problem all I find here are employees locking threads that have no valid answer other than perhaps a meaningless "reinstall". I just wanted to...
  10. I can get helped by microsoft support ! SINCE LAST MONTH!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can get helped by microsoft support ! SINCE LAST MONTH!!!!!: Alright, I'll be brief. I want to contact support because I had a strange payment for gamepass, game pass I already have on my main account, this account if very old and I never use it. BUT, when...