microsoft take [removed by mod] on my credit card.

Discus and support microsoft take [removed by mod] on my credit card. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I want buy gamepass on microsoft store but I give my credit card information and microsoft take my 18 TL. [Photo removed by Mod]... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by efesarı, Sep 6, 2019.

1. efesarı
    efesarı Guest

Hi I want buy gamepass on microsoft store but I give my credit card information and microsoft take my 18 TL.

[Photo removed by Mod]

:)

efesarı, Sep 6, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello efesarı!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I understand that you're having issues trying to purchase Xbox Game Pass. It's a bit difficult to understand what the issue is because we can't translate the "screenshot" that you provided.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your billing account and assist you with making that purchase.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. BORN LUCKY 777 Win User

We all know technology is not perfect and it looks like There could have been a glitch when purchasing, i would contact your card holder (bank or card provider) then i would also contact Microsoft, provided them with the purchase information and see what
    they can do to help you. they are pretty good about live chats with people to help a resolve issues. but it looks like a issue i had before and when the charges finally went all the way through on my bank account the charges was only 1 single charge. Again
    just contact hem and nicely explain what happened and provided them with all the information you have to make the transaction easy.

I hope this was a little helpful.
  4. PimmmpmasterEMC Win User

XBOX LIVE auto renewal turned off!

it wont let me take of my [mod removed] card
  5. Swiftblade240 Win User

Microsoft, please help at once!

Oh, and 1more thing, is it possible to add new credit card in Microsoft Billing and Account Managment page? If it so how? I could try to add my credit card there, meybe it would work. If no, is there a way how to cofigure removed credit card? On that page
    my credit card is in (removed) option, meybe its that problem, you can't add same credit card anymore once deleted? Thanks.
  6. Kikotron Win User

Important question about xbox live memberships

airmattdog... i dont think so.

If i add a prepaid card, i believe i wont be able to remove the credit card. since the prepaid card will take priority, and the credit card membership will be delayed. and i have to remove the credit card asap...

I may just wait until the credit card membership ends, too lazy to call xbox live support so they can remove the credit card. :p
Thema:

1. microsoft take [removed by mod] on my credit card. - Similar Threads - microsoft removed mod

2. Microsoft Support [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Support [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]: [Mod Removed Image - Personal Information] [Mod Removed Image - Personal Information] [Mod Removed Image - Personal Information] [Mod Removed Image - Personal Information] Your customer...
  3. Please, Microsoft stop this nonsense [Mod Removed] protection of Xbox/MS gaming app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Please, Microsoft stop this nonsense [Mod Removed] protection of Xbox/MS gaming app on PC: I don't know why you guys seems to enjoy to make life and gaming harder than it should be. The huge pro of gaming on PC, are modding and editing. But this is basically impossible with games on...
  4. Microsoft Rewards Request [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Request [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Still haven't resieved an email about how to claim my 50 pound vocher I won on apin to win i have sent picture evidence as well 8432a80e-8aae-43d7-b882-3a4818e40daf
  5. Microsoft products are [Mod Removed - Profanity] and Microsoft refuses to take responsibility.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft products are [Mod Removed - Profanity] and Microsoft refuses to take responsibility.: I purchased an Xbox One last November. I live in China. Recently, my controller, which is under warranty, broke. The B button got stuck in the down position. I went through the steps, I sent in...
  6. microsoft edge stop code critical process died call [Mod Removed - Personal Info]( HELP)

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft edge stop code critical process died call [Mod Removed - Personal Info]( HELP): GETTING ERROR MESSAGE GAME IN SAFE MODE 9380e813-909c-4e81-902f-a325465d1b7d
  7. why does Mahjong not log in?? Microsoft (Mod. Remove)

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does Mahjong not log in?? Microsoft (Mod. Remove): now after most of the AM solitaire logs on buyt now Mahjong does not even though I am logged on to Solitaire. You guys have changed something and not checked it out as usual....
  8. Microsoft’s [Mod Removed-Profanity] system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft’s [Mod Removed-Profanity] system: I got banned, fair enough. however it does not state in my ban that i am banned of xbox live ( mulitplayer games) so why the **** am i !!! I can nolonger paly games that are just mulitplaer... by...
  9. WHAT THE [Mod Removed] MICROSOFT!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHAT THE [Mod Removed] MICROSOFT!: [Mod Edit: Do not attempt to bypass the word filter with symbols. See Forum Guidelines.] WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! Since 2001 I've been an XBOX owner.. and with each update and change I hate it...
  10. [Mod Removed] microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Mod Removed] microsoft: You issue a suspension and give me the most vague reasoning behind the ban, you say you email me yet for osme reason thats twice now that you havent. Trust me it also is not in my spam.In order to...