Microsoft: Teredo still unable to qualify after trying everything on Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft: Teredo still unable to qualify after trying everything on Windows 10 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Teredo still unable to qualify after trying everything on Windows 10 Here is what I'm looking at and where I have got to. I could... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Tempex6, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Tempex6
    Tempex6 Guest

Microsoft (Routers): Teredo still unable to qualify after trying everything on Windows 10
    Here is what I'm looking at and where I have got to. I could go into detail on everything I did to try and fix it but I have been trying to fix it over a long time on the same computer with no avail.

My xbox app says Teredo is unable to qualify. Server Connectivity is Blocked. Performance is all not available. I am connected to stable internet.

Teredo Parameters

---------------------------------------------

Type : client

Server Name : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com

Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds

Client Port : unspecified

State : qualified

Client Type : teredo client

Network : unmanaged

NAT : restricted (port)

NAT Special Behaviour : UPNP: No, PortPreserving: No

Local Mapping : 10.199.29.242:62008

External NAT Mapping : 205.211.88.8:20817

:)

Tempex6, Jan 15, 2017
  2. forza horizon 4 giriş ekranı problemi (Mod Translation: Forza Horizon 4 Login screen problem)

Hey there Ensar,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the Teredo error on your Xbox app on Windows 10.

I recommend to try this troubleshooting guide:
    Xbox app NAT type on Windows 10 displays “Teredo is unable to qualify”

Try this out and let us know the results!

XBF Crystal P, Jan 15, 2017
  3. Teredo is unable to qualify

I keep getting an issue on the xbox app on windows 10 PC, it says NAT type: Teredo is unable to qualify and my server connectivity is blocked and i have looked at all forums on the microsoft website and nothing seems to fix my issue

LermTheMadDog, Jan 15, 2017
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

我的win10设备管理里没有任何相关teredo的驱动过时硬件里也没有更谈不上启用什么的了怎么办

Hi there Rey,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the teredo unable to qualify. I recommend to try the following article for more troubleshooting information: NAT
    type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify"

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

forza horizon 4 giriş ekranı problemi (Mod Translation: Forza Horizon 4 Login screen problem)

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox App in Windows 10 und das Spiel Pinball FX2 [Translation - Xbox App in Windows 10 and the game Pinball FX2]

7. XBF Amber M Win User

Многопользовательские игры xbox (Mod Translation: Xbox Multiplayer Games )

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for replying to keep us updated. If you're unable to connect to the Xbox server as a result of the Teredo not being able to qualify and you've previously attempted
    all of the solutions that were provided by XBF George via the links he gave you, then you may wish to take a look at the earlier posts that I researched and found from our Windows 10 forums as it may be helpful (I'm placing the link below.).

Xbox app on PC - "Teredo is unable to qualify"

Teredo is unable to qualigy

I hope that this helps a bit more and please let us know the results.
  8. XBF Crystal P Win User

Windows 10 Xbox app will not let me send messages to friends.

Thema:

1. Microsoft: Teredo still unable to qualify after trying everything on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teredo still

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection on W10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection on W10: The commersial for Scatter Slots doesn't load and I can no longer play MSC. Best regards, John ef8d9531-5cf9-4018-ad2d-a0f35b8700b7
  3. For Honor! Achivements bugs. Ubisoft and Microsoft supp could not help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Honor! Achivements bugs. Ubisoft and Microsoft supp could not help.: Hello, I have a problem with the achivement "For Honor!" from the game with the same name. It's an achiv of 30 points and it says "Participate in a Season and come back to see the results at the...
  4. Microsoft Store issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store issues: I click on the app and it will open a window for a second or so before closing. Sometimes if I click multiple times it will stay open for a little longer but that's it. It won't boot to the main...
  5. Microsoftt Sudoku logs in to incorrect microsoft account. How can I change it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoftt Sudoku logs in to incorrect microsoft account. How can I change it?: I installed sudoku at my new laptop using a wrong microsoft account. Is it possible to change the microsoft account to the one with my progress from my previous laptop? I tried uninstalling the...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: звуковые эффекты все установлены в ноль. в пауке при наборе всей масти все равно есть звук сопровождение . Приложение снес и установил из магазина. без изменений. решите вопрос the all sound...
  7. Something wrong with Teredo on Microsoft's end

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something wrong with Teredo on Microsoft's end: There is something wrong with the teredo connections when using the xbox app on windows 10 right now. I have tried every possible solution to no avail and have seen many others online talking...
  8. Killer instinct and microsoft xbox app : teredo address not obtained FIXED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer instinct and microsoft xbox app : teredo address not obtained FIXED: Killer instinct and microsoft xbox app : teredo address not obtained FIXED :) 323df47c-8810-4d0c-af2e-0ee59a6ae054
  9. I can't install Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter Driver

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter Driver: Hi. I try to play multiplayer and make an online chat from the XBOX Windows 10 APP ... but it tells me that I'm missing "Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter driver" I have sought help, ... I have...
  10. Can't get teredo ip and tried Microsoft and Internet provider solutions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get teredo ip and tried Microsoft and Internet provider solutions: Hi so I installed destiny the second day of release and then 4 days later on the 14th I tried connecting and now it says I can not get a teredo ip. I've gone through all the suggested steps to no...