Microsoft: TERRIBLE!!!!!

Discus and support Microsoft: TERRIBLE!!!!! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): TERRIBLE!!!!! Multiple suspensions are possible when your online behaviour causes multiple infractions to the Code of Conduct. To... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by oTan Superman, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Microsoft: TERRIBLE!!!!!

Microsoft (Routers): TERRIBLE!!!!!
    Multiple suspensions are possible when your online behaviour causes multiple infractions to the Code of Conduct.

To check your suspension: https://enforcement.xbox.com/

If you are eligible for a case review: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

:)

oTan Superman, Jan 17, 2017
  2. Bob Dilg
    Bob Dilg Guest
    Microsoft Service is Terrible

All this week I have been trying to a problem with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games resolved.

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games has stopped showing the April map on all games. I had entered data on these maps last week.

I have deleted and reentered the app from the store. I have (at Microsoft's request) checked Windows update and restarted the computer. None of this helped.

This morning I was doing the Daily Challenges with no problem until I tried Crosswords. This would not open and I was told to contact you.

I spent a long time on Monday, Tuesday and today...I hope you can help me! Yesterday Microsoft told me to contact Microsoft Studios...they will not even answer my request for a chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am becoming very disgusted with Microsoft.

Bob Dilg, Jan 17, 2017
  3. Games under $5

microsoft sales are terrible. Laughably bad.

rookie tha vet, Jan 17, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jan 18, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. rookie tha vet Win User

Games under $5

microsoft sales are terrible. Laughably bad.
  7. Gambit412 Win User

Issue with local Channels on Directv

Bump is no one from Microsoft here... This is terrible...
  8. microsoftS6 Win User

Service isn't working!?!?!?

Every Microsoft product I own is terrible
  9. SC2DOMlas360 Win User

Xbox One controller disconnects when headset/and adapter plug in

Microsoft support staff are terrible. They have no clue how to fix this.
Thema:

1. Microsoft: TERRIBLE!!!!! - Similar Threads - Microsoft TERRIBLE

2. Beyond irritated with Microsoft Support regarding my gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beyond irritated with Microsoft Support regarding my gamertag: My husband purchased Xbox Live back in 2008 when we were dating and I have been using this Gamertag ever since. When I signed up, I had used a yahoo email account. I no longer use that email and I...
  3. Microsoft Edge not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge not working: On xbox one after clicking on edge i see a white screen for 1-2 seconds then the app just crashes. Its been like this for about 3-4 days and I’ve already tried hard reset....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection 無法過關 [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection can't pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection 無法過關 [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection can't pass]: Microsoft Solitaire Collection>>星星俱樂部>>Pyramid>>中級I>>第一關 要收集12張8 第一輪:有一張6壓在最上方,但4張7在盤中>>無法清盤面(如圖) [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection>>Star Club>>Pyramid>>Intermediate I>>First Pass...
  5. Xbox And Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox And Microsoft: Great to see such positive feedback �� 05937090-27c4-464e-97c4-be0338e58548
  6. Microsoft Rewards is terrible on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards is terrible on Xbox: Why is it so hard for it to track the achievements you get for games? The first day of this month I got 2 Achievements on Oblivion for the ESO + Oblivion one, and they still haven't counted. For...
  7. Microsoft Service is Terrible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Service is Terrible: All this week I have been trying to a problem with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games resolved. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games has stopped showing the April map on all games. I had entered data on...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles is Terrible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles is Terrible: Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles is an awful app that crashes constantly. Microsoft should either get this fixed or take your name off of it. It's a disgrace. 2691b020-ebc0-424c-97b3-9acbf88336c3
  9. Cannot contact Microsoft support - Terrible customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot contact Microsoft support - Terrible customer service: I am disgusted at Microsoft's customer service, it is appalling. It is so difficult to find a way to contact you, I want to make a complaint about this. I cannot call you, email you, I don't...
  10. Terrible Experience with Microsoft Rechargeable Battery Pack (2-pack) and Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible Experience with Microsoft Rechargeable Battery Pack (2-pack) and Customer Service: I bought one of these 2-packs for use with my 2 Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers. One worked normally and the other would not charge (would show green on charging cable but have no charge once...