Microsoft, the performance needs an upgrade!

Discus and support Microsoft, the performance needs an upgrade! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everything I do, from viewing gamer-cards on Call of Duty Ghosts, to loading messages app, to waiting on everything to load, needs to change. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aiki Man, May 10, 2014.

1. Aiki Man
    Aiki Man Guest

Everything I do, from viewing gamer-cards on Call of Duty Ghosts, to loading messages app, to waiting on everything to load, needs to change. The console is great, but the performance of the dashboard needs to be updated because it is becoming an
    annoying issue. It needs to be resolved NOW, not in 6 months, but now!

:)

Aiki Man, May 10, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, May 10, 2014
  3. Nielo TM
    Nielo TM Guest
  4. bigbenx88
    bigbenx88 Guest

Vague post is vague.

What "issues" are you having? I know my system boots everything up fine, or at the very least faster than most things on the 360. What seems to be the malfunction?

bigbenx88, May 10, 2014
  5. bigbenx88 Win User

Vague post is vague.

What "issues" are you having? I know my system boots everything up fine, or at the very least faster than most things on the 360. What seems to be the malfunction?
  6. John Dowding Win User

Unequipping to perform upgrades?

Ah so I need to be at a merchants! Thanks for the help, appreciated!
  7. Zolbar13 Win User

Actually no, you just have to switch between characters to upgrade what they have equipped. I realized that afterward, but couldn't delete this post.
  8. John Dowding Win User

Really they have to unequipped?
  9. RogerJoseph Win User

Like Zolbar13 said it's not at a Merchant, Depending on where you are in the Story. If at Haven you first need a clothing that has Slots open. Then you need to have a crafting schematic for that level. example you cannot put a glove heavy on a light armor.
    So you need a chematic for that level. You then need to first make that item and the Make weapon or Make Armor table. Once the piece is made then go to the Modify weapon or Modify Armour table switch to the character that you want to add too select them then
    select which mod slot then select which mod to add confirm then do the next one. You will have a new "upgraded" beast of a ally. Pro-tip spend time to make good mods/gear for if you get a purple you can remove the gear off the previous and install it on the
    new one. Only Runes cannot be removed like in previous games. If you manage to get better resources you can make a better upgrade and remove and place the old. That's why naming is important at crafting time.
Thema:

1. Microsoft, the performance needs an upgrade! - Similar Threads - Microsoft performance needs

2. Problems with microsoft merchandise causing problems constantly to laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with microsoft merchandise causing problems constantly to laptop: I have been a follower of Bill Gates for a long time. I love Microsoft. Or I used to. I have a brand new laptop that came with Windows 10. I like the start screen and everything. However, since...
  3. Xbox 360 niewidoczny w moich urządzeniach na koncie Microsoft [Mod Translation-Xbox 360...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 niewidoczny w moich urządzeniach na koncie Microsoft [Mod Translation-Xbox 360...: Witajcie! Zakupiłem ostatnio na portalu aukcyjnym używanego Xboxa 360. Na początku przywróciłem go do ustawień fabrycznych, następnie uruchomiłem wstępną konfigurację, w trakcie której...
  4. Microsoft Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku: Hello again still the issue with the daily challenges on Microsoft Sudoku the commercial is not to be closed so you can't play your daily challenges ???????????????????????????????????? Can...
  5. Microsoft Edge always refresh page xbox one X version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge always refresh page xbox one X version: Hi, i got big problem with Microsoft Edge on xbox one X console. I using this browser for uploading all my videos from games for Xbox One x on my onedrive cloud. Im member insider program, i try...
  6. Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?: Hello, Some games simply refuse to install through the Xbox (beta) app. I got the Game Pass for PC a little while back at the recommendation of a coworker because of the low price and revolving...
  7. Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store: I just built a new PC with Windows 10 and when I log into my account in the Microsoft Store I do not see that I have game pass even though I have game pass ultimate. I downloaded it with the $2...
  8. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received: I have made 2 qualifying purchases and have yet to receive a code. It has been over 10 days as stated in the promotion. Yes i have verified the items qualified and the accounts are the same....
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw - really poor performance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw - really poor performance: Version 1.4.1621.503 has become a real nightmare. Moving pieces in puzzles stalls while the game tries to find adds. Crashes often during searches and connecting to user info. Hangs up and loses...
  10. Microsoft and publishers talking Kinect-less Xbox One performance boost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft and publishers talking Kinect-less Xbox One performance boost: Microsoft and publishers talking Kinect-less Xbox One performance boost 913c868c-8374-482c-bde0-1588787d8cb1