microsoft账户用手机登录出现账号或密码错误[Translation-The microsoft account logged in with your phone and...

Discus and support microsoft账户用手机登录出现账号或密码错误[Translation-The microsoft account logged in with your phone and... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; 我在浏览器使用在线软件,需要登录Microsoft账号( 为需要打开OneDrive),用电脑可以正常登录,用手机或者XBOXONE登录,会不停提示“账号或密 错误”,但是账号和密 是正确的。 选择重新建立Microsoft账号,最后会提示“此站点暂时 法使用 此站点正在维护,暂时... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by 布丁果冻, Jan 18, 2020.

1. 布丁果冻
    布丁果冻 Guest

microsoft账户用手机登录出现账号或密码错误[Translation-The microsoft account logged in with your phone and...

我在浏览器使用在线软件,需要登录Microsoft账号( 为需要打开OneDrive),用电脑可以正常登录,用手机或者XBOXONE登录,会不停提示“账号或密 错误”,但是账号和密 是正确的。

选择重新建立Microsoft账号,最后会提示“此站点暂时 法使用

此站点正在维护,暂时 法使用,请稍后重试。”

[Translation-I use online software in my browser and need to log in to my Microsoft account (because I need to open OneDrive), log in normally with my computer, log in with my phone or XBOXONE, and I'll keep saying "account or password error",
    but the account number and password are correct.

Choose to re-establish your Microsoft account and finally prompt "This site is temporarily unavailable"

This site is being maintained and is temporarily unavailable. "]

microsoft账户用手机登录出现账号或密码错误[Translation-The microsoft account logged in with your phone and... [​IMG]

:)

布丁果冻, Jan 18, 2020
  2. Phantomyin Win User

我的账号无法登陆xbox live [Translate] My account can't log on to xbox live

并不是软件冲突,现在所用账号 法登陆之后,我重新注册了另一个微软账号,新的账号登陆XBOXLIVE没有任何问题。

现在这个账号可以在网页上登录,只有在进行游戏或者使用XBOX Console Companion的时候出现问题,我想应该是我的账号本身发生了什么问题

[Translation - It's not a software conflict. Now that I can't log in, I re-registered another Microsoft account. There is no problem with the new account login to XBOXLIVE. Now this account can log in on the webpage. Only when playing games or using
    XBOX Console Companion, I think it should be a problem with my account itself.]
  3. Dexter Lien Win User

Xbox手柄无法连接到电脑

恩,已经是最新版本的系统了,那您可以再试一下创建一个新的本地管理员账户并以该账户登录系统,然后再连接手柄看是否正常:

1. 按键盘Win+R打开运行窗口>输入netplwiz

2. 在打开的用户账户工具中,点击添 按钮>点击"不是用Microsoft账户登录">选择"本地账户">输入用户名(密 留空就行)

3. 双击新建好的用户名称>组成员>选择"管理员"

4. 右键点击开始按钮>关机或注销>注销

5. 使用刚才新建的账户登录Windows系统
  4. 晨希李 Win User

xbox某一游戏登陆问题,0x8015dc12 [Translation-xbox a game login problem, 0x8015dc12]

游戏不会死机回到桌面

所有电脑上玩该游戏并登录我的Microsoft账户后都会出现以上的问题(我能在如outlook邮件等其他应用及网页上正常登录)

alto's adventure

我没有多个账户

[Translation-The game won't crash back to the desktop

The above problems will occur after playing the game on all computers and logging into my Microsoft account (I can log in normally on other apps and web pages such as Outlook email)

Alto's adventure

I don't have multiple accounts]
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

microsoft账户用手机登录出现账号或密码错误[Translation-The microsoft account logged in with your phone and had an account account or password error]

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With the error incorrect email or password, this means something is getting put in wrong. Personally done this had caps lock on and didn't notice. We recommend make sure you can sign in on the account website. When you do
    that then try the phone or Xbox console. If on the console,
    power cycle
    the console first when back on then try and sign in.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Point_ Chang Win User

Xbox one手柄无法通过无线适配器进行连接

您好!

了解到您的问题。

在其他设备可正常识别配对,建议您尝试新建一个本地管理员账户进行登录:

在命令提示符(管理员)中复制粘贴输入以下指令:

net user User ****** /add (User是新建账户,******是新建的随机密 )

net localgroup administrators User /add (赋予该账号管理员权限)

看看新建的本地账户下是否还会出现这个问题。

希望以上的信息能帮助到您。
Thema:

1. microsoft账户用手机登录出现账号或密码错误[Translation-The microsoft account logged in with your phone and... - Similar Threads - microsoft账户用手机登录出现账号或密码错误 Translation microsoft

2. Problems with connecting Minecraft to Microsoft on Playstation 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with connecting Minecraft to Microsoft on Playstation 4.: We just added Minecraft to Playstation 4, but now we keep getting a message that says "we tried to sign you into your Microsoft account, but something went wrong."....
  3. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards: I just redeemed an Xbox live gold card for one month on Microsoft rewards. I want to put it on my account in the Easter holidays. How long will it take to expire? Will it last until Easter...
  4. Issues with ESO Plus subscription, bigger issues getting in touch with Microsoft's Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with ESO Plus subscription, bigger issues getting in touch with Microsoft's Xbox...: Hi, I purchased an ESO Plus subscription two nights ago. It's not my first time playing or subscribing, I have previously played and subscribed on both PC and Xbox One. After purchasing, I...
  5. how to cancel microsoft x box account when its 20 years old an you have NO information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to cancel microsoft x box account when its 20 years old an you have NO information.: Anyone know how you can canel a microsoft xbox live account, currently charging me 17.99 every 3 months for the last 20 years (dont ask, long story) when you have NO usable information. Every...
  6. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I try to play minecraft with my friends onlion with xbox one but It couldn’t work. Please help!! [img] 4668cfd5-1a50-4bd0-9231-11c3ef6c2fbb
  7. I have not been able to reach Microsoft store about returning a faulty XBox controller I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have not been able to reach Microsoft store about returning a faulty XBox controller I...: I have not been able to reach Microsoft store about returning a faulty XBox controller I bought, can you please give me an email address to contact them about this? I have tried using the callback...
  8. Whenever I try access Xbox settings I get redirected to Microsoft Support.

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try access Xbox settings I get redirected to Microsoft Support.: I am trying to update my Xbox account privacy settings so I can play Minecraft realms on PC. Every time I try to access my Xbox account settings I get redirected to the Microsoft support website....
  9. Se puede pagar una suscripcion de xbox live gold vencida con saldo microsoft ? Ayudaaaaaaaaaaa

in XBoX Accessibility
    Se puede pagar una suscripcion de xbox live gold vencida con saldo microsoft ? Ayudaaaaaaaaaaa: [Mod Translation; Title - Can I pay an expired Xbox Live Gold subscription with Microsoft balance? Help] Ayudaaaaaaaaaa [Mod Translation - Help] 3b5d4451-43c3-4070-b360-169a997cdb0f
  10. Por qué Microsoft store me acepta mi tarjeta de débito?[Translation-Why does Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por qué Microsoft store me acepta mi tarjeta de débito?[Translation-Why does Microsoft...: Cuando quiero pagar ultimate dice que hubo un error de su lado [Translation-When I want to pay ultimate says there was a mistake on your side] f5913ceb-fec2-4152-969e-c72adee45044