Microsoft: Trouble starting Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge

Discus and support Microsoft: Trouble starting Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Trouble starting Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge I have an xbox 360 installed with a 120 Gig Microsoft HD. When attempting to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BlankParsley638, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Microsoft: Trouble starting Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge

Microsoft (Routers): Trouble starting Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge
    I have an xbox 360 installed with a 120 Gig Microsoft HD. When attempting to start game, a message appears stating, "this original xbox game is not supported on your xbox 360 console. An update to support this game may be available. For more info go to www.xbox.com/games."
    Being a complete novice at xbox I have no idea of how to either find or download any update which may be available. I do have a wireless internet connection which I tested on the xbox 360 console and it appears to be working. I'm a little frustrated having
    searched the help files which don't appear to offer any solution to this particular problem. I'd even pay for a digital download of this game if I had some notion it would work. Any suggestions or direction on how to fix this issue would be most appreciated.

Don Mac

:)

BlankParsley638, Mar 30, 2017
  2. I Wish Someone Would Remake...

Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge was a fun game.

gameshoes3003, Mar 30, 2017
  3. I Wish Someone Would Remake...

High Road to Revenge was good, but the original PC Crimson Skies was SO much better. Plane customization, a more intriguing and overarching narrative, better level design... Argh! The universe has a tremendous amount of potential - and Microsoft needs the
    exclusives. The Crimson Skies franchise is a perfect addition to a crowded shooter line-up.

Studs MacKenzie, Mar 30, 2017
  4. gameshoes3003 Win User

I Wish Someone Would Remake...

Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge was a fun game.
  5. Studs MacKenzie Win User

I Wish Someone Would Remake...

High Road to Revenge was good, but the original PC Crimson Skies was SO much better. Plane customization, a more intriguing and overarching narrative, better level design... Argh! The universe has a tremendous amount of potential - and Microsoft needs the
    exclusives. The Crimson Skies franchise is a perfect addition to a crowded shooter line-up.
  6. NYJets12 Win User

Good scifi flying/shooting game to play with 13yr old son?

this isn't sci-fi but it's flying & shooting

Crimson Skies®: High Road to Revenge and it's only $9.99 multiplayer is disabled

marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d530851

An Xbox 360 hard drive is required to use this item GAME-PLAY ALERT: The online multiplayer, leaderboards and voice features of this game are no longer supported. This game has been fully tested to successfully play on your Xbox 360 console. However, in
    some cases, you may see some minor irregularities with audio/video for brief periods. For more details, see www.xbox.com/xboxoriginals. Crimson Skies®: High Road to Revenge™ combines thrilling aerial combat with the swashbuckling style of a Hollywood action-adventure
    movie. Set in an alternate 1930s world of gunship diplomacy and sinister intrigue, Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge lets you pilot powerful aircraft against nefarious air pirates and behemoth war zeppelins. There are no refunds for this item. For more information,
    see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
  7. Moltar1138 Win User

If Microsoft brought back titles...

Zen Like Calm:

I think you mis-read. "Crimson Skies" was an airplane shooter (dog-fight) kind of game. Not unlike the current arcade game with Snoopy. The title you've referenced, Crimson Alliance, appears to be a dungeon crawler.

You can get the original XBox Crimson Skies from the marketplace, though.
  8. Dirty Loco Win User

If Microsoft brought back titles...

[quote user="Moltar1138"]

Zen Like Calm:

I think you mis-read. "Crimson Skies" was an airplane shooter (dog-fight) kind of game. Not unlike the current arcade game with Snoopy. The title you've referenced, Crimson Alliance, appears to be a dungeon crawler.

You can get the original XBox Crimson Skies from the marketplace, though.

[/quote]My bad. That's what I get for posting at 4am.
Thema:

Microsoft: Trouble starting Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge

1. Microsoft: Trouble starting Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge - Similar Threads - Microsoft Trouble starting

2. Troubles getting into old Microsoft account that was previously used for xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Troubles getting into old Microsoft account that was previously used for xbox live: I have a very old account that I've used on PC and Xbox 360. Recently I have been deleting old emails due to privacy reasons and one of the email's I deleted was attached to this account. Now I am...
  3. Some trouble with the Microsoft account and minecraft PE for ios?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some trouble with the Microsoft account and minecraft PE for ios?: Hi guys, two months ago i purchased minecraft pe on an ipad, and had trouble connecting to multiplayer servers, because after tapping the sign in button, and logging with my microsoft account, the...
  4. Having Log In Trouble For Microsoft Flight Insider Program

in XBoX on Windows
    Having Log In Trouble For Microsoft Flight Insider Program: Hi. I'm having trouble accessing the Microsoft flight insider program. My issue exists where I load up the website, press insider login, and it just reloads the page. This what it shows:...
  5. Trouble updating and opening the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble updating and opening the Microsoft Store: Hi, i have a problem updating my Microsoft store app in my Xbox one S it starts the download but after two seconds it just says "Installation Stopped" and if i try to start the download again the...
  6. Trouble with Game add on purchased from Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with Game add on purchased from Microsoft Store: Purchased game add on from Microsoft store for 25 bars of gold for RDR2. Redeemed the code on the XboxOne Console and i have received nothing. Then when i tried to enter the code again, it advised...
  7. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: Trouble Signing into Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: Trouble Signing into Microsoft Account: I've owned Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch for quite a while now and have never had this problem, but I loaded the game up and it had signed me out of my Microsoft account. So when I do the...
  8. Microsoft Sudoku Sign-In Trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku Sign-In Trouble: Whenever I play Microsoft Sudoku on my computer, it can never sign me in and always tells me to sign in on xbox.com and then restart the game and I've done that multiple times yet it still won't...
  9. Microsoft Store'dan Yaptığım Alışverişte Sorun Yaşıyorum [Translation - I'm having trouble...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store'dan Yaptığım Alışverişte Sorun Yaşıyorum [Translation - I'm having trouble...: Microsoft Store üzerinden Xbox Game Pass almak istemiştim. Kartımda yeterli para olmasına rağmen kartım reddedildi. Üstelik her deneyişimde kartımdan para çekildi. Lütfen yardım edin. ----------...
  10. Connection issues after troubleing phone call with microsoft rep

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection issues after troubleing phone call with microsoft rep: After purchasing gold card and game pass. I redeem the gold card on xbox 360. the live pass would not redeem until I went on my pc to do it. I called and was informed that xbox 360 dose not use...