Microsoft Ultimate Word Game Can't Sign in to xbox

Discus and support Microsoft Ultimate Word Game Can't Sign in to xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't seem to sign in and play the game but i can play as guest "Xbox live app error 0x87dd0005 trouble signing" but I can play all other Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JDH362, Apr 24, 2018.

1. JDH362
    JDH362 Guest

I can't seem to sign in and play the game but i can play as guest "Xbox live app error 0x87dd0005 trouble signing" but I can play all other Microsoft Casual Games and sign in to Xbox live. I have reinstalled the app and reset it.
    Don't know what to do at this point.

Thanks for any help!

:)

JDH362, Apr 24, 2018
  2. Get error code 0x87DD0005 when trying to sign into Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Get error code 0x87DD0005 when trying to sign into Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Can play Microsoft Solitaire Collection, but not Word Games. Is there an solution for this?

ShoeBookFan1961, Apr 24, 2018
  3. can't find the word AARRING in Microsoft Ultimate Word game

Me to, can't find the word for "PHOCET" in Microsoft ultimate Word Games (Jumble) in french... help please (merci pour toute aide)

MeduseRime80774, Apr 24, 2018
  4. Martha in Sun City A Win User

0x87DD0005

Same problem here in Arizona. No problem signing into Microsoft Solitaire or Microsoft Mahjong; only the Ultimate Word Game.
  5. SuntannedPine8 Win User

Error 0x3ec

I see the same error on the Xbox app on my PC, with the comment "We can't sign you in right now. Try again later." The older Xbox apps, Wordament, etc., work fine, but the newer "Microsoft Ultimate Word Games" does not. It operates in Guest mode and refuses
    to log in to my Xbox account.

Some details:

1. The Xbox app apparently works properly on my SurfacePro 3, but not on my Dell desktop.

2. Both have the very latest updates.

3. I have reset both the Xbox app and the Ultimate Word Games app.

4. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Ultimate Word Games app.
  6. MeduseRime80774 Win User

Microsoft: can't find the word AARRING in Microsoft Ultimate Word game

Me to, can't find the word for "PHOCET" in Microsoft ultimate Word Games (Jumble) in french... help please (merci pour toute aide)
  7. IAmAlbinoRhino Win User

Crossword Games?

My favorite word game on xbox is Letter Quest. But if you are on computer try Microsoft ultimate word games.

Have fun!
  8. DebbieMcKenzie2 Win User

What are the blue and purple words in Word Twister?

It is in the Microsoft Ultimate Word Games package. It is called Word Twister.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Ultimate Word Game Can't Sign in to xbox - Similar Threads - Microsoft Ultimate Word

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games?: I recently used tweaking.com to fix some problems with windows. I was at level 211, now I'm having to start over. Is there anyway to undo this or fix the game? Thanks...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate word games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate word games: Is there a problem with cloud share? I am unable to save my data to the cloud, as it keeps saying it is unable to access the cloud server. f3d2672d-6dc4-43d1-9f42-735882b19bcd
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games gets to the display of the 4 tiles changing places and never...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games gets to the display of the 4 tiles changing places and never...: I raised this issue a couple years ago (March of 2018) and your people told me that the problem was the old hardware I was running on. I now have a brand new PC (Lenovo ThinkCentre M920x) and I...
  5. Restoring History in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restoring History in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I was having trouble with my installation of Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. I uninstalled and re-installed it. However, when I did that I lost all my history and what level I was at (128). It...
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud: I have a premium subscription to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. My premium subscription is good through 8/7/2020. For a few weeks, I've been having trouble syncing. It will frequently ask if I...
  7. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Synchronisierungfehler auf Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Synchronisierungfehler auf Windows 10...: Hallo, ich habe seit ein paar Wochen das Problem, dass Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (MUWG) die Daten nicht mit der Cloud synchronisieren kann. Ich erhalte auf meinen beiden Rechnern die...
  8. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (Win 10) Pemium

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (Win 10) Pemium: Hi there, is there a problem with the Premium content for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10? I purchased Premium in November last year, Starting from May the game doesn't recognise I...
  9. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: Bonjour ! J'ai acheté un abonnement Premium Microsoft Ultimate Word Games mais l'application fonctionne sans la version Premium, avec des publicités. Lorsque je refais la procédure pour acheter...
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games premium not recognised

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games premium not recognised: Our(OK, my wife's) MUWG premium subscription is not being recognised since KB45509451. If we uninstall the KB then it's fine but Win10 home keeps reinstalling the KB. Also intermittent cloud...