Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - daily challenge download problem.

Discus and support Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - daily challenge download problem. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The "Jumble" (bomb defusal) challenge for the 11 June MUWG daily challenge will not download. Both other daily challenges download fine (Wordament &... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HaroldSmith8, Jun 14, 2019.

1. HaroldSmith8
    HaroldSmith8 Guest

The "Jumble" (bomb defusal) challenge for the
    11 June MUWG daily challenge will not download. Both other daily challenges download fine (Wordament & Crosswords). Tried on-line chat to notify Microsoft of the problem but the rep was unable to get an xbox rep and was stuck in the queque. Chat #
    was [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. Any attempts to download the non-working challenge result in the download hanging and eventually aborting the session.

:)

HaroldSmith8, Jun 14, 2019
  2. JorindeMeyerbeer Win User

Daily Challenges

By today daily challenges in Microsoft Ultimate word games won't download.
  3. HaroldSmith8 Win User

The problem is with Microsoft. All of the other daily download challenge downloads work just fine for all previous days and for today. There is a bug in the download program for that particular download and it's not something a user can fix.
  4. HaroldSmith8 Win User

Download finally worked a couple hours ago. Nothing that I did differently.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Harold,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with Microsoft Ultimate Word Game. I recommend you try troubleshooting using the

Windows App Troubleshooter
    to see if this doesn't correct the issue with the download.

We also recommend reaching out to the Microsoft Casual Game Community forumto see if there are any
    applicable solutions there, or post to see if a member of the community may have one. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games troubleshooter

Our Microsoft Casual Games FAQpage also contains some great troubleshooting
    solutions to try, as well as some alternative ways to contact the MUWG community near the bottom of the page. Their Facebook page (linked here) is active
    and they may be able to help out a bit further.

Try the troubleshooting and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  6. Spazpol Win User

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges

Have you gone into your xbox app on your computer and checked what it shows there on your achievement progress?
Thema:

1. Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - daily challenge download problem. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Ultimate Word

2. Microsoft Ultimate word games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate word games: Why is this app different from my phone, does not update from system nor cloud, and ee2bd37f-4573-46e8-af2c-078624bf5ce8
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges: Anyone having problems loading the Word Twister with Bomb Defuser?? It opens to load- but then freezes 9435a9f1-117d-43b8-863f-65531285e4a1
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't start: I've been having problems with MUWG starting. It tries to sync with the cloud, but can't sync. Then asks me if I want to disable cloud syncing, and when you say yes, it takes me to the very...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I'm wondering how to access Crossword puzzles beyond 2017. Options to play past that doesn't come up anywhere. I have completed all the maps...but only for 2017. I started playing these puzzles in...
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Word Jumble puzzle unsolvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Word Jumble puzzle unsolvable: Hi! I've tried in vain to find where I can report this glitch. The World 9, puzzle 47 bonus puzzle in unsolvable. See below... [img] Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!...
  7. Lost progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I lost power on my Surface, and when I rebooted, I had lost all progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. I was playing the game when the power went out. 19f8214c-fa66-4dff-8eb5-72c577d4fb64
  8. microsoft ultimate word games - crowsswords

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft ultimate word games - crowsswords: Finished crosswords and can't seem no get any new ones to load. If I try to reload MUWG it says I already own it. 9089a768-c1cb-4a17-93f4-78874f95eec2
  9. crossword puzzles in Microsoft ultimate word games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    crossword puzzles in Microsoft ultimate word games: I have played all of the puzzles and am stuck - cannot get any new crossword puzzle sin the ultimate word games. the other games seem to go on okay. Microsoft support has not provided any answers...
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games History

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games History: Where is the local version of Microsoft Ultimate Word Games History stored on my Windows 10 System? I have recently encountered a problem with the cloud and as a result my history was apparently...