Microsoft Ultimate Word Games- Bomb Defusal for Jan 21,2022

Discus and support Microsoft Ultimate Word Games- Bomb Defusal for Jan 21,2022 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bomb Defusal daily game won't load for January 21st only. The rest of January 2022 has loaded fine and todays game (1/22/2022) loaded fine. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GaryPratt516, Jan 23, 2022.

1. GaryPratt516
    GaryPratt516 Guest

Bomb Defusal daily game won't load for January 21st only. The rest of January 2022 has loaded fine and todays game (1/22/2022) loaded fine. When I close and come back in, the ad will play but game seems frozen.

:)

GaryPratt516, Jan 23, 2022
  2. MRallamagoosa Win User

the bomb dispoal puzzle on daily chaleges will not load

Which game is having this issue?
    The one that comes to mind is the bomb defusal in MS Ultimate Word Game daily challenges (in Jumble). If that is the case it may be an issue with the daily puzzle that is usually solved by devs.

If we are talking about another game, then I'm clueless too.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Bomb Defusal

You have to guess what each word is that has a bomb next to it. The numbers on the bombs are how many times you get to try to guess. If you run out of guesses, the game is over.
  4. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

Your worst gaming fails?

My biggest fail was when I was just starting to like search and destroy on MW2 and I was trying to defuse the bomb but I could not pick up the bomb to defuse it and I was like WTF why isn't working....... then my friend texted me and said that's the wrong
    bomb site you Fing moron...... I felt like such a moron lmao.
  5. uait Win User

1000 CLUB

New Cheevos!

Legionnaire of Doom 10

Grow a Doom-shroom, Bamboo Shoot, Fire Peashooter and Ice Peashooter

Ahoy Matey 10

Summon a Barrel Pirate and Map Pirate Zombie in Gardens & Graveyards

Gnome Bomber 10

Pick up a Gnome Bomb

Running of the Gnomes 25

Plant 5 Gnome Bombs

Defuse the Situation 25

Defuse 3 Gnome Bombs

Drop That Gnome 20

Vanquish 10 Enemies while They are Carrying a Gnome Bomb

Garden Gnomer 25

Be on the Winning Team for 15 matches of Gnome Bomb

Heave Ho 50

Vanquish 500 Pirate Zombies

The Last Second 25

Defuse a Gnome Bomb with Less Than 3 Seconds Remaining

Hole In One 50

Push the Golf-Bomb into the Hole in Cactus Canyon.
  6. elboydo Win User

Has Sniping been Ruined?

Jump out of your tank to defuse a bomb so i can steal it then use it to support my team as all your bombs become belong to us.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games- Bomb Defusal for Jan 21,2022 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Ultimate Word

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: In the Adventure Map, every 20 games, there's a gate with a star over a number one clicks on to open the gate. Is there any significance to the number? eb373004-4ba2-4e2d-9964-ccdb85a0b245
  3. cloud connection for Microsoft ultimate word games

in XBoX on Windows
    cloud connection for Microsoft ultimate word games: I am unable to access the cloud to update my game playing information. It sits for a while and then say unable to connect to cloud and offers to disable cloud, but this is not what I want. This...
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games no Sunday Crossword

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games no Sunday Crossword: I have searched and searched, but I am unable to find the Sunday Crossword, or any information about it. It's supposed to be on the bottom right of the crossword page, but it's not. I can't seem...
  5. Oyun.se ad will not vacate on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oyun.se ad will not vacate on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I don't ask much from life. I am usually more than happy to sit through an occasional ad to get to my word games.... until today. I'm trying to play Wordament on the Windows 10 version of...
  6. Why are Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not loading: For almost a week I have been unable to load Microsoft Ultimate Word -is anyone else havint this problem > d827a3eb-7c3e-4290-a5a0-c58af50b9337
  7. Is Microsoft Ultimate Word Games available in Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft Ultimate Word Games available in Windows 11?: I just tried the Windows 11 upgrade but couldn't find Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Is it available for Windows 11? 0b15f276-d4a3-4f32-bad5-6068a7894b76
  8. Microsoft ultimate word games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft ultimate word games: Seekers notes ad won't allow access to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Closing X control is missing from ad. Anyone know of a work around? 1b1bc949-800d-4e98-ae0f-7014ef138f9d
  9. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - on Windows 10 - trying to restore my progress from old hard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - on Windows 10 - trying to restore my progress from old hard...: I just upgraded my desktop computer. I have access to my old hard drive; however, I have had a premium subscription to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games for a few years now, and I'd like to restore my...
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Cloud Storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Cloud Storage: There exists a similar thread, but is locked. Thus here a new. The cloud storage feature of MS Ultimate Word Games hasn't been working for a week now. I tried everything including completely...