Microsoft Ultimate Word Games gets to the display of the 4 tiles changing places and never...

Discus and support Microsoft Ultimate Word Games gets to the display of the 4 tiles changing places and never... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I raised this issue a couple years ago (March of 2018) and your people told me that the problem was the old hardware I was running on. I now have a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Michael.D.Ballard, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games gets to the display of the 4 tiles changing places and never...

I raised this issue a couple years ago (March of 2018) and your people told me that the problem was the old hardware I was running on.

I now have a brand new PC (Lenovo ThinkCentre M920x) and I still have the same problem. I am logged in to Windows 10 with my old Microsoft Live credentials. Windows 10 works fine. Other games in Microsoft Solitaire Collection work fine. It's just Ultimate
    Word Games that has the issue.

As an experiment, I created a new XBox account using a GMail email address. If I log in to the XBox app with that profile, I can play Ultimate Word Games without any issues. This suggests that the game is having some sort of problem with my profile. How
    do we fix this?

:)

Michael.D.Ballard, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Zero420override Win User

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games gets to the display of the 4 tiles changing places and never progresses to the next screen

Solution 1. Run the Windows App Troubleshooter on your computer.

Go to this
    Link and click on Run troubleshooter.

Solution 2. Reset Windows Store.

Reset the Windows Store to clear store cache by following the steps below:

Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Solution 3. Restart your computer.

Restarting your Windows 10 device resets anything running in the memory that can cause the game to freeze or stop responding. To restart your Windows 10 device, complete the following steps:

Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from
    the bottom-left corner of the main screen. 
    Select Power, and then select Restart.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the solutions above.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games gets to the display of the 4 tiles changing places and never progresses to the next screen

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a
    support sitefor the casual games you can look over also.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Michael.D.Ballard Win User

1. The link was empty but I found and ran the app troubleshooter. It said that it found nothing wrong.

2. I reset Windows Store.

3. I restarted my computer and logged in with my usual Windows user info.

4. Before starting any other programs, I ran Windows Ultimate Word Games from the Start Menu. The problem still persists.

By the way, I went through these steps on my previous computer with exactly the same results.
  5. niwshki Win User

Checking Game Pass Goals Progress

You can check it through the "Game Pass Goals" tile on the Game Pass Game Library/Hub on the console.

Clicking on that tile will display an offer to receive a "Mystery Gift" or an "Ultimate Mystery Gift" depending on the level of participation from you.
  6. Saieno Win User

Checking Game Pass Goals Progress

You can check it through the "Game Pass Goals" tile on the Game Pass Game Library/Hub on the console.

Clicking on that tile will display an offer to receive a "Mystery Gift" or an "Ultimate Mystery Gift" depending on the level of participation from you.
    I appreciate the response, however I never received any offers for any Mystery Gifts, though I more than met the requirements.
Thema:

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games gets to the display of the 4 tiles changing places and never...

1. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games gets to the display of the 4 tiles changing places and never... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Ultimate Word

2. Restoring History in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restoring History in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I was having trouble with my installation of Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. I uninstalled and re-installed it. However, when I did that I lost all my history and what level I was at (128). It...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud: I have a premium subscription to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. My premium subscription is good through 8/7/2020. For a few weeks, I've been having trouble syncing. It will frequently ask if I...
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Synchronisierungfehler auf Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Synchronisierungfehler auf Windows 10...: Hallo, ich habe seit ein paar Wochen das Problem, dass Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (MUWG) die Daten nicht mit der Cloud synchronisieren kann. Ich erhalte auf meinen beiden Rechnern die...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (Win 10) Pemium

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (Win 10) Pemium: Hi there, is there a problem with the Premium content for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10? I purchased Premium in November last year, Starting from May the game doesn't recognise I...
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: Bonjour ! J'ai acheté un abonnement Premium Microsoft Ultimate Word Games mais l'application fonctionne sans la version Premium, avec des publicités. Lorsque je refais la procédure pour acheter...
  7. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games premium not recognised

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games premium not recognised: Our(OK, my wife's) MUWG premium subscription is not being recognised since KB45509451. If we uninstall the KB then it's fine but Win10 home keeps reinstalling the KB. Also intermittent cloud...
  8. Premium membership not recognized in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Premium membership not recognized in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: On my original post I was given this reply; Have a look for a "restore purchases" option. This will reapply the Premium Status I cannot find this option. I am playing from an X Box Console on a...
  9. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is not recognizing Premium Member Status.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is not recognizing Premium Member Status.: Happened since the 4-22-2020 1909 update. Tried resetting all to no avail. Tried to renew status but keeps saying I am a premium member. ba927214-e06e-49ce-bf6c-379115c102a2
  10. is there a problem with microsoft ultimate word games, can't get it to talk to the internet!

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a problem with microsoft ultimate word games, can't get it to talk to the internet!: is there a problem with microsoft ultimate word games, can't get it to talk to the internet! 9431e6e0-1319-46b7-89d2-e79bb330b35c