Microsoft Ultimate Word Games History

Discus and support Microsoft Ultimate Word Games History in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Where is the local version of Microsoft Ultimate Word Games History stored on my Windows 10 System? I have recently encountered a problem with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hairy Scot, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Hairy Scot
    Hairy Scot Guest

Where is the local version of Microsoft Ultimate Word Games History stored on my Windows 10 System?

I have recently encountered a problem with the cloud and as a result my history was apparently reset to zero.

Since I take regular backups I should be able to recover my local copy, I just need to know where to look for it.

:)

Hairy Scot, Jun 8, 2019
  2. DevikM Win User

As far as I know, you can't access to microsoft store games folder.

They are hidden files on Windows.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Hairy,

Thanks for letting us know you were able to get the answer you needed. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other questions or issues.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Hairy,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You could post on the Microsoft casual games community they deal specifically with these titles and are very helpful.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Miku Sakuya Win User

Far as I know its hidden like someone else said
  6. Hairy Scot Win User

I got the answer from a fellow user in

Windows 10 Forums
    The history is stored in C:\users\myname\appdata\local\packages\microsoft.studios.wordament_XXXXXX .

I restored this folder from a previous backup and got my history back.

It's disappointing that none of the Microsoft support sites/forums could provide that answer.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games History - Similar Threads - Microsoft Ultimate Word

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games gets to the display of the 4 tiles changing places and never...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games gets to the display of the 4 tiles changing places and never...: I raised this issue a couple years ago (March of 2018) and your people told me that the problem was the old hardware I was running on. I now have a brand new PC (Lenovo ThinkCentre M920x) and I...
  3. Restoring History in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restoring History in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I was having trouble with my installation of Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. I uninstalled and re-installed it. However, when I did that I lost all my history and what level I was at (128). It...
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud: I have a premium subscription to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. My premium subscription is good through 8/7/2020. For a few weeks, I've been having trouble syncing. It will frequently ask if I...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Synchronisierungfehler auf Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Synchronisierungfehler auf Windows 10...: Hallo, ich habe seit ein paar Wochen das Problem, dass Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (MUWG) die Daten nicht mit der Cloud synchronisieren kann. Ich erhalte auf meinen beiden Rechnern die...
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (Win 10) Pemium

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (Win 10) Pemium: Hi there, is there a problem with the Premium content for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10? I purchased Premium in November last year, Starting from May the game doesn't recognise I...
  7. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: Bonjour ! J'ai acheté un abonnement Premium Microsoft Ultimate Word Games mais l'application fonctionne sans la version Premium, avec des publicités. Lorsque je refais la procédure pour acheter...
  8. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games premium not recognised

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games premium not recognised: Our(OK, my wife's) MUWG premium subscription is not being recognised since KB45509451. If we uninstall the KB then it's fine but Win10 home keeps reinstalling the KB. Also intermittent cloud...
  9. Premium membership not recognized in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Premium membership not recognized in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: On my original post I was given this reply; Have a look for a "restore purchases" option. This will reapply the Premium Status I cannot find this option. I am playing from an X Box Console on a...
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is not recognizing Premium Member Status.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is not recognizing Premium Member Status.: Happened since the 4-22-2020 1909 update. Tried resetting all to no avail. Tried to renew status but keeps saying I am a premium member. ba927214-e06e-49ce-bf6c-379115c102a2