Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't start

Discus and support Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having problems with MUWG starting. It tries to sync with the cloud, but can't sync. Then asks me if I want to disable cloud syncing, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chrisser49, Aug 27, 2019.

1. chrisser49
    chrisser49 Guest

I've been having problems with MUWG starting. It tries to sync with the cloud, but can't sync. Then asks me if I want to disable cloud syncing, and when you say yes, it takes me to the very beginning screen as though I've never played it before. This
    happened a month ago, too, and I lost all my achievements and awards for a year and a half back. Ideas?

:)

chrisser49, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't start - Similar Threads - Microsoft Ultimate Word

2. cloud saving issue with microsoft ultimate word games

in XBoX on Windows
    cloud saving issue with microsoft ultimate word games: I have noticed the last few times that I have tried to play the MUWG that it keeps stating that it is having issues with cloud saving and it gives me the option to retry or to close the cloud. I...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: In Daily Challenges for December 1. 2019: Wordament and Crosswords are loading and playing as expected. However, Word Twister will hang-up when loading. After several minutes, Microsoft Ultimate...
  4. Is there any way to install Microsoft Ultimate Word Games on Windows 8.1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to install Microsoft Ultimate Word Games on Windows 8.1?: Supposedly this OS is compatible with the game app (it has all the necessary requirements) but there is not an Xbox Live app in the Windows 8.1 store that I can use to actually play the game. I'm...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate word

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate word: Has anyone received a new World Map 13 crossword puzzle for Nov.? I though ta new puzzle pack was due but so far nothing. bc4f09c3-1c3f-4467-b249-67c7342b9dc7
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - Daily Challenge: AGAIN... Microsoft Ultimate Word Games- Daily Challenge- Word Twister - Bomb Defusal freezes and will not load. The other segments still work. Except for the Bomb Defusal....
  7. microsoft ultimate word games premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft ultimate word games premium version: I have the premium version of this game and now has reverted back to adverts can anyone help??? da121bad-44b9-4827-beaf-afa28a320fbe
  8. synchronisation de microsoft ultimate word games impossible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    synchronisation de microsoft ultimate word games impossible: Microsoft Ultimate word games : Suite une coupre de courant, j'ai du desinstaller puis réinstaller UWG. Mais la synchronisation avec le cloud échoue systématiquement. Au secours Microsoft...
  9. Microsoft Ultimate word games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate word games: Why is this app different from my phone, does not update from system nor cloud, and ee2bd37f-4573-46e8-af2c-078624bf5ce8
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges: Anyone having problems loading the Word Twister with Bomb Defuser?? It opens to load- but then freezes 9435a9f1-117d-43b8-863f-65531285e4a1