Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Discus and support Microsoft Ultimate Word Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm wondering how to access Crossword puzzles beyond 2017. Options to play past that doesn't come up anywhere. I have completed all the maps...but only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LostLenny, Aug 14, 2019.

1. LostLenny
    LostLenny Guest

I'm wondering how to access Crossword puzzles beyond 2017. Options to play past that doesn't come up anywhere. I have completed all the maps...but only for 2017. I started playing these puzzles in 2019...but for some reason, defaulted to 2017.

Is there a way to play 2018 and 19 ?

Thanks in advance.

:)

LostLenny, Aug 14, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games does not sync to the cloud

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not syncing properly from the cloud. I recommend taking this situation to

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games website
    . There you can reach out to the community and see if this is something they have a work around for. Hope this helps!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Crossword

You would download Microsoft Ultimate Word Games.
  4. Whitey Black Win User

New Maps for 2019

check this site https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/games/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/
  5. CapnPugwash225 Win User

Hello ,

Sorry to hear that you're having this problem.

Seeing as this happened today, and before everything was showing up alright, I would say that this is more than likely due to our

Service Alert
    Xbox Live is currently experiencing and have been almost all day. If you do refer to that page, you should be able to set it up to notify you by text when our Service is back to normal.

I would try to sign out and in as Nestor had suggested after our services are back up.

Let us know how if it comes back up alright afterwards.

Thanks!
    Hi,

Have just checked the Service Alert and it advises me that all Games are working correctly so I have done as advised, signed out and signed back in again but all statistics are still reset to '0'. I have also uninstalled the program, restarted my computer
    and reinstalled Ultimate Word Games but all statistics are still reset to '0' (after a very brief synchronisation). For your info, I also play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Sudoku games and the statistics for these are still 'intact'

Kind regards
  6. CapnPugwash225 Win User

Hey Cap thanks for keeping in touch!

We suggest trying to Remove and Re-download the profile (Sign in and Out) since the issue could be on the profile itself and this would clear up a lot of issues! Also try another browser and keep us posted so we can get this issue resolved!
    Have done both of those things that but there's no change. All the Ultimate Word Games have been reset to '1'. Achievements, within my profile, seem to be okay but there should nearly two years statistical data for all three games and would like to get this
    data restored.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Similar Threads - Microsoft Ultimate Word

2. synchronisation de microsoft ultimate word games impossible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    synchronisation de microsoft ultimate word games impossible: Microsoft Ultimate word games : Suite une coupre de courant, j'ai du desinstaller puis réinstaller UWG. Mais la synchronisation avec le cloud échoue systématiquement. Au secours Microsoft...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate word games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate word games: Why is this app different from my phone, does not update from system nor cloud, and ee2bd37f-4573-46e8-af2c-078624bf5ce8
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges: Anyone having problems loading the Word Twister with Bomb Defuser?? It opens to load- but then freezes 9435a9f1-117d-43b8-863f-65531285e4a1
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't start: I've been having problems with MUWG starting. It tries to sync with the cloud, but can't sync. Then asks me if I want to disable cloud syncing, and when you say yes, it takes me to the very...
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Word Jumble puzzle unsolvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Word Jumble puzzle unsolvable: Hi! I've tried in vain to find where I can report this glitch. The World 9, puzzle 47 bonus puzzle in unsolvable. See below... [img] Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!...
  7. Lost progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I lost power on my Surface, and when I rebooted, I had lost all progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. I was playing the game when the power went out. 19f8214c-fa66-4dff-8eb5-72c577d4fb64
  8. microsoft ultimate word games - crowsswords

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft ultimate word games - crowsswords: Finished crosswords and can't seem no get any new ones to load. If I try to reload MUWG it says I already own it. 9089a768-c1cb-4a17-93f4-78874f95eec2
  9. crossword puzzles in Microsoft ultimate word games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    crossword puzzles in Microsoft ultimate word games: I have played all of the puzzles and am stuck - cannot get any new crossword puzzle sin the ultimate word games. the other games seem to go on okay. Microsoft support has not provided any answers...
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - daily challenge download problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - daily challenge download problem.: The "Jumble" (bomb defusal) challenge for the 11 June MUWG daily challenge will not download. Both other daily challenges download fine (Wordament & Crosswords). Tried on-line chat to notify...