Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Discus and support Microsoft Ultimate Word Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In Daily Challenges for December 1. 2019: Wordament and Crosswords are loading and playing as expected. However, Word Twister will hang-up when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rparker, Dec 3, 2019.

1. rparker
    rparker Guest

In Daily Challenges for December 1. 2019: Wordament and Crosswords are loading and playing as expected. However, Word Twister will hang-up when loading. After several minutes, Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will crash. Subsequent retries end up with the same
    hang-up and eventual crash.

What is the problem and when will I can expect it to be resolved?

Thanks

:)

rparker, Dec 3, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games does not sync to the cloud

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not syncing properly from the cloud. I recommend taking this situation to

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games website
    . There you can reach out to the community and see if this is something they have a work around for. Hope this helps!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Crossword

You would download Microsoft Ultimate Word Games.
  4. Whitey Black Win User

New Maps for 2019

check this site https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/games/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/
  5. GingerSmile1 Win User

Microsoft ultimate word games

No errro messages just doesn't save to the cloud so I have to disable it to play. I'm wondering if I might have to go into apps and reset them, but not sure how to.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

There isn't much you can do when a daily challenge refuses to load. Restart the game or PC might help, or wait a few hours and try again.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Similar Threads - Microsoft Ultimate Word

2. Is there any way to install Microsoft Ultimate Word Games on Windows 8.1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to install Microsoft Ultimate Word Games on Windows 8.1?: Supposedly this OS is compatible with the game app (it has all the necessary requirements) but there is not an Xbox Live app in the Windows 8.1 store that I can use to actually play the game. I'm...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate word

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate word: Has anyone received a new World Map 13 crossword puzzle for Nov.? I though ta new puzzle pack was due but so far nothing. bc4f09c3-1c3f-4467-b249-67c7342b9dc7
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - Daily Challenge: AGAIN... Microsoft Ultimate Word Games- Daily Challenge- Word Twister - Bomb Defusal freezes and will not load. The other segments still work. Except for the Bomb Defusal....
  5. microsoft ultimate word games premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft ultimate word games premium version: I have the premium version of this game and now has reverted back to adverts can anyone help??? da121bad-44b9-4827-beaf-afa28a320fbe
  6. synchronisation de microsoft ultimate word games impossible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    synchronisation de microsoft ultimate word games impossible: Microsoft Ultimate word games : Suite une coupre de courant, j'ai du desinstaller puis réinstaller UWG. Mais la synchronisation avec le cloud échoue systématiquement. Au secours Microsoft...
  7. Microsoft Ultimate word games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate word games: Why is this app different from my phone, does not update from system nor cloud, and ee2bd37f-4573-46e8-af2c-078624bf5ce8
  8. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges: Anyone having problems loading the Word Twister with Bomb Defuser?? It opens to load- but then freezes 9435a9f1-117d-43b8-863f-65531285e4a1
  9. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't start: I've been having problems with MUWG starting. It tries to sync with the cloud, but can't sync. Then asks me if I want to disable cloud syncing, and when you say yes, it takes me to the very...
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I'm wondering how to access Crossword puzzles beyond 2017. Options to play past that doesn't come up anywhere. I have completed all the maps...but only for 2017. I started playing these puzzles in...