Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Discus and support Microsoft Ultimate Word Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; No new Crossword Puzzles. Stopped updating after World 12. Why? c14f661b-1809-491d-a36f-4f2453a2bb6d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WildcatBinkie71, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

No new Crossword Puzzles. Stopped updating after World 12. Why?

:)

WildcatBinkie71, Mar 6, 2020
  2. DebbieMcKenzie2 Win User

What are the blue and purple words in Word Twister?

It is in the Microsoft Ultimate Word Games package. It is called Word Twister.
  3. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games does not sync to the cloud

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not syncing properly from the cloud. I recommend taking this situation to

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games website
    . There you can reach out to the community and see if this is something they have a work around for. Hope this helps!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Crossword

You would download Microsoft Ultimate Word Games.
  5. Whitey Black Win User

New Maps for 2019

check this site https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/games/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/
  6. JorindeMeyerbeer Win User

Daily Challenges

By today daily challenges in Microsoft Ultimate word games won't download.
Thema:

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

1. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Similar Threads - Microsoft Ultimate Word

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games crashes when clicking on today's daily Bomb Defusal challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games crashes when clicking on today's daily Bomb Defusal challenge: I have been playing Ultimate Word Games (German version) today (Apr. 6, 2020). When clicking on today's "Bomb Defusal" challenge the games crashes: The loading screen appears, but that's it. After...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I have played this everyday for a long time. However, as of late it has been crashing like crazy. I have tried to find a way to fix it but haven't found one. I am up to date on everything. I don't...
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Daily Challenges

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Daily Challenges: Since the beginning of March, I have been unable to load Daily Challenge Data. It says to retry in a few minutes, but it has now been 3 days. How can I get this working again. Not having any...
  5. When will a new map of Crosswords be available for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will a new map of Crosswords be available for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I don't believe there has been a new map of Crosswords in MUWG Premium in 3 months. A few years ago, there were new maps every single month. Now, I still get a new map each month for Wordament...
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games e i dati del Cloud [Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Cloud data]

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games e i dati del Cloud [Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Cloud data]: Uso Windows 10 Insider Preview con aggiornamenti "Veloce". Alcuni giorni fa Windows si è aggiornato e Microsoft Ultimate Word Games ha smesso di funzionare. Ho provato a ripristinare il programma...
  7. microsoft ultimate word games word twister not opening for january 17th

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft ultimate word games word twister not opening for january 17th: anyone else having this issue? not tried any of the later ones yet but i play the daily challenges in order and this challenge, when you click to open it, just pulls up the blue screen with the...
  8. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...: One minute I am into Microsoft Word Games then I try to go back and receive this message. How can I fix this problem? 4fca03f8-c381-4456-9017-dc6062cbd5f5
  9. cloud saving issue with microsoft ultimate word games

in XBoX on Windows
    cloud saving issue with microsoft ultimate word games: I have noticed the last few times that I have tried to play the MUWG that it keeps stating that it is having issues with cloud saving and it gives me the option to retry or to close the cloud. I...
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: In Daily Challenges for December 1. 2019: Wordament and Crosswords are loading and playing as expected. However, Word Twister will hang-up when loading. After several minutes, Microsoft Ultimate...