Microsoft ultimate

Discus and support Microsoft ultimate in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Please let me know what the charge Microsoft*Ultimate is for。 It‘s in the amount of $19.90 (dollars)and I checked the msbill.info site and logged into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 盈颖Agnes, Dec 8, 2021.

1. 盈颖Agnes
    盈颖Agnes Guest

Microsoft ultimate

Please let me know what the charge Microsoft*Ultimate is for。

It‘s in the amount of $19.90 (dollars)and I checked the msbill.info site and logged into my account, it shows that I have no any orders or subscription。

:)

盈颖Agnes, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Jolqc Win User

microsoft ultimate

3. CaitlinTomlinson Win User

MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE

I have been charged £10.99 without my consent or any form of notice, I just checked my bank and suddenly the momey was gone. I want a refund because I have never requested for Ultimate, neither have I consented to ever paying for it.
  4. ProDefault Win User

microsoft ultimate

Support.Microsoft.com is gonna be best bet at getting a refund.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft ultimate

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

It’s for a subscription but if you’re not seeing it on your account kindly check other possible Microsoft account that you may have used.

If you have an Xbox console you can check the subscription by following the steps below:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

microsoft ultimate

Hello CHarlesDavischas,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Is the charge for a subscription? Are you referring to

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    ? If the charges is for a subscription; you can
    cancel the subscription
    for a possible refund. The ability to get a refund depends on what kind of subscription was charged, and when the subscription is canceled. If you do not see a refund placed on your transaction history after cancelling the subscription,
    we suggest reaching out to the
    Xbox Support Team
    for further assistance. The support team are able to manage refunds for subscriptions but not digital content. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support team link we provided
    2. Select Contact Us
    3. Select Subscription & billing in the first drop down box
    4. Select I don't recognize a charge in the second drop down box
    5. Select Next
    6. Select Chat Online or Request a call
Thema:

Microsoft ultimate

1. Microsoft ultimate - Similar Threads - Microsoft ultimate

2. Microsoft subscribes me to gamepass ultimate without my knowledge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft subscribes me to gamepass ultimate without my knowledge: Trying the 1 dollar three month gamepass has been the worst experience of my life. First I buy the pass, all goes well. Next I want to cancel the subscription AFTER the three months are up. I...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games- Bomb Defusal for Jan 21,2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games- Bomb Defusal for Jan 21,2022: Bomb Defusal daily game won't load for January 21st only. The rest of January 2022 has loaded fine and todays game (1/22/2022) loaded fine. When I close and come back in, the ad will play but game...
  4. My credit card being charged monthly for Microsoft Ultimate 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    My credit card being charged monthly for Microsoft Ultimate 1: Hi, My card is being charged from oct 2021 and every month now NOK 125 for Microsoft*Ultimate 1 M , I do not have any active Microsoft subscriptions and I do not have Xbox or Xbox account. (I...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games no Sunday Crossword

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games no Sunday Crossword: I have searched and searched, but I am unable to find the Sunday Crossword, or any information about it. It's supposed to be on the bottom right of the crossword page, but it's not. I can't seem...
  6. Issue with Microsoft Ultimate Payment - Details within

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with Microsoft Ultimate Payment - Details within: Hi All, So i pay for Ultimate Game pass for my 2 children. My son and daughter The issue is, my son knows his account etc and has no issues however my daughter isnt as smart thinking as he is....
  7. Oyun.se ad will not vacate on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oyun.se ad will not vacate on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I don't ask much from life. I am usually more than happy to sit through an occasional ad to get to my word games.... until today. I'm trying to play Wordament on the Windows 10 version of...
  8. The following games are missing from my microsoft account : FLIGHT SIM Ultimate Edition,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The following games are missing from my microsoft account : FLIGHT SIM Ultimate Edition,...: Yesterday these all games were in my LIBRARY and now they are gone.... I Dont know how, In m purschases section, it shows that i have the games, but on xbox app they are missing from my library...
  9. Why are Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not loading: For almost a week I have been unable to load Microsoft Ultimate Word -is anyone else havint this problem > d827a3eb-7c3e-4290-a5a0-c58af50b9337
  10. My son just set up xbox game pass ultimate (came with Xbox Series X) in an older microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son just set up xbox game pass ultimate (came with Xbox Series X) in an older microsoft...: My son just set up xbox game pass ultimate (came with Xbox Series X) in an older microsoft account. How can I move it to my current one? b24952ef-517f-4bb6-83f6-bda6019e1015