Microsoft: update preview

Discus and support Microsoft: update preview in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): update preview help would be great im enrolled in preview ring 4 and update was meant to land on the 15th but no update has come... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xX88YeeZy88Xx, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Microsoft: update preview

Microsoft (Routers): update preview
    help would be great im enrolled in preview ring 4 and update was meant to land on the 15th but no update has come through . console says enrolled still and can managebut still nothing has come through

:)

xX88YeeZy88Xx, Feb 16, 2017
  2. QuiCkz_AleX
    QuiCkz_AleX Guest
    A new update of the Xbox One is in preview; improves the party chat

Please note that Microsoft has just released a new update for the participants in the Xbox preview programme One; as mentioned previously, for December are not particularly important updates, and this goes to settle some issues relating to the group chat. As always, who is part of the preview can download it manually from the system settings and then take part in the various tests/surveys provided by the program's preview app.

QuiCkz_AleX, Feb 16, 2017
  3. XeroSyphon
    XeroSyphon Guest
    Early Adopter LIMBO for free

I haven't gotten an e-mail, and the only message I got from Microsoft was about the Preview program ToU update.

XeroSyphon, Feb 16, 2017
  4. Gyron Candali Win User
  5. smileskybird Win User

Xbox system updates

What system update? There has been NO system updates for the past week! And I've had Xbox One since it launched 2013.

Are you in the Preview Program? If so, did you even read the Terms And Conditions of being in the Preview Program?? If you're in such a program, you agreed to be spammed by Microsoft with updates. In fact if you use anything Microsoft, Windows 10, Xbox,
    you agree to be spammed with updates from Microsoft. Just read the terms. Microsoft releases regular updates.

Sure it gets annoying. But it's just something you have to live with.

If you opt out of the preview program, you'll get A LOT less updates, trust me.

As standard, Microsoft only updates the Xbox One system/OS/UI/Dash ONCE a month, unless they mess up, in which case be lucky to see TWO updates in one month. But if youre in the preview program, expect a lot more cause

a) it's beta unfinished software, that's why the dashboard version of that software is not released to the general public.
  6. Spindelhalla Win User

Getting preview update

Am I right in thinking that Microsoft send you these invites for the update preview randomly?
  7. R1CH5TER Win User

Discs not reading.

Yeah ive got the same issue, it appears everyone in the preview updates currently have the disc reading issues. Lots of posts regarding this on the preview beta forums, microsoft are aware of the issue hopefully we will have an update that fixes it soon.
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one web browser is really bad

Hi

There will be a completely new version of Microsoft Edge, coming in the Spring Update.

It is currently in testing with the Insider Preview rings.
Thema:

Microsoft: update preview

1. Microsoft: update preview - Similar Threads - Microsoft update preview

2. Microsoft Store and Store Experience Host not updating.

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store and Store Experience Host not updating.: Hey there. So I am trying to update the Microsoft store and store experience host (wtf is that?), and they have been sitting for close to 10 minutes without installing or beginning installation....
  3. Ark: Survival Evolved update 797.11 not out on Microsoft store PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: Survival Evolved update 797.11 not out on Microsoft store PC?: My friend and I are playing cross play, me on xbox and them on PC. I got force pushed an update, moving me from v796.11 to 797.11 last night after he logged off for the night. Today it appears his...
  4. Ark: survival evolved, Update not on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: survival evolved, Update not on microsoft store: The Update on the xbox ark is downloading on my xbox, but not my computer! My friends xbox's say version 797.11, but my computer and my friends computers still say version 796.11! The updates not...
  5. Constant Microsoft Store App update, freezing Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Constant Microsoft Store App update, freezing Xbox One.: Does anyone know why my Xbox keeps updating the Microsoft Store App every few days, often causing everything to freeze and forcing me to clean the memory again, sometimes a full wipe of...
  6. Ok Microsoft, where is my games on list? It happened after the last insiders update and I...

in XboX Insiders
    Ok Microsoft, where is my games on list? It happened after the last insiders update and I...: [IMG] submitted by /u/kaio_piola [link] [comments]
  7. Microsoft denying audio problems exist in new preview update!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft denying audio problems exist in new preview update!: For 6 weeks audio volume has been considerably lower and microsoft listed this as a known issue. And then in the new update, they removed it from known issues!! Just like I predicted, Microsoft...
  8. Microsoft denying audio problems exist in new preview update!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft denying audio problems exist in new preview update!: For 6 weeks audio volume has been considerably lower and microsoft listed this as a known issue. And then in the new update, they removed it from known issues!! Just like I predicted, Microsoft...
  9. October preview update - Can't login Microsoft account/ Network adapter not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    October preview update - Can't login Microsoft account/ Network adapter not working: Hello ! I've updated my Xbox one today and I'm having trouble trying to login my Microsoft Account. It keeps asking me for my Microsoft account password even after I enter the correct password....
  10. Games wont play after april preview update...SO MICROSOFT WHERES THE PATCH FOR APRIL

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games wont play after april preview update...SO MICROSOFT WHERES THE PATCH FOR APRIL: My patience is running thin...I have power cycled my system, cleared persistent storage, removed my account from the xbox one, and factory rested the system. I have gone through every stupid step...