microsoft we couldn't send the code. please refresh your browser (only happens in games...

Discus and support microsoft we couldn't send the code. please refresh your browser (only happens in games... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i started to get this issue for some time i thought it would go away after a update but any game that needs to use microsoft account will ask for me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by john surita, Aug 10, 2022.

1. john surita
    john surita Guest

microsoft we couldn't send the code. please refresh your browser (only happens in games...

i started to get this issue for some time i thought it would go away after a update but any game that needs to use microsoft account will ask for me to verify no options will work i get the microsoft we couldn't send the code. please refresh your browser, so no matter what i do i cant get it to allow me to do it i dont understand why its happening but on my web browser it works fine i dont get the msg but only in games i get it, its starting to frustrate me because i bought the games to play not sit because of a verification that wont work to stop me. im hoping that there is some way to fix this because i want to play my games that i bought instead of it sitting on my computer eating space for it to not be able to play because of this.

:)

john surita, Aug 10, 2022
  2. john surita Win User

microsoft we couldn't send the code. please refresh your browser (only happens in games needing signing in but works on web browsers if needed to verify)

i can sign in on the website but when the game requires me to verify with the window to ask what options to do it i will always get the same msg no matter clicking for phone email or adding another this always happens when i try to get the code for phone or clicking for email it stays here and says that msg again
    [​IMG]
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

microsoft we couldn't send the code. please refresh your browser (only happens in games needing signing in but works on web browsers if needed to verify)

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this John

Are you able to sign in properly here?
    https://account.microsoft.com/security > Advance security options

If that's the case, please try adding a new security number or email address.
    Or if you prefer setup Microsoft autheticator

Some carriers blocks automatic service numbers that sends those verification codes.

I sometimes face this issue with my carrier, all I need to do is enable airplane mode and disable it (but now I simply approve the sign in with the autheticator app notification)

Let me know how it goes, greetings
  4. OG x GHOST x Win User

I am not getting these codes in my email inbox

OK, I've finally got the codes, but they don't work... When I entered in the code I got from my email inbox it says: "The wrong code was entered. Send a new code to your email and try again."

Then when I click on "Send me another code." it says "We couldn't send the code. Please try again."

ARGHHH!
  5. RoGuE iSniperz Win User

Mixer

This Happens too me alot even im in the Preview Build have your Friend tried Refreshing the Page on the Browser maybe if that would help
  6. Kathy A. Win User

When I try to contact support, I can't do anything.

Hi Tokishu,

We understand your sentiment when contacting support. We know how important it is to contact support so, let us check on this together and sort this out in manner.

Based on your screenshot, you are connected to a support however you can only see blank page. To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions and provide troubleshooting:

May we know is the browser updated?

May we ask from what country or region you are?

May we know if the same issue happens if you were using different browser?

Suggested troubleshooting:

Keep your device updated, make sure your time, date and device's location are correct.

Please try to use updated Microsoft Edge.

Please try to use InPrivate Browser.

Try to connect to a different internet connection (like mobile data).

Try different device (like phone).

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. microsoft we couldn't send the code. please refresh your browser (only happens in games... - Similar Threads - microsoft couldn't send

2. Can't Delete Device from my Microsoft Account - "Couldn't remove your device"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Delete Device from my Microsoft Account - "Couldn't remove your device": My friend's xbox device appears in my account. When I want to remove it, I get an error message saying try again later. I can't use the xbox brother system because I can't do this....
  3. I tried to migrate my Mojang account to my Microsoft account but it just couldn't work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to migrate my Mojang account to my Microsoft account but it just couldn't work.: I tried to migrate at least 10 times, but it keeps telling me something went wrong. I tried to restart my computer, change my Microsoft account and I'm sure it's not my Internet problem. Please...
  4. Maybe someone that committee could help me with this problem Microsoft couldn't

in XBoX Accessibility
    Maybe someone that committee could help me with this problem Microsoft couldn't: Earlier I put down then Xbox 360 is acting up so I got a hold of Microsoft my only after barely getting to the Microsoft I went through everything and asked me to do do the virtual download a race...
  5. Couldn't sign in Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Couldn't sign in Microsoft: I trying to sign in my Microsoft account but it showed an error but no error code it only said we encountered an error 76b85671-7618-41cc-844a-76d07747bb86
  6. Couldn't Download Xbox GameBar from Microsoft Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Couldn't Download Xbox GameBar from Microsoft Store.: Couldn't Download Xbox GameBar from Microsoft Store. Whenever I tried to download the Xbox game bar which I had accidentally uninstalled, it shows some errors. It showed error Code: 0x803F8001....
  7. Game Pass Ultimate charged me twice. Microsoft Support couldn't really help

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate charged me twice. Microsoft Support couldn't really help: I've already spent an hour in the support chat regarding this issue, and they couldn't help me. My partial card details didn't pull anything up on their system, and none of the accounts on my...
  8. Não consegui comprar um jogo na Microsoft Store.[I couldn't buy a game from the Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consegui comprar um jogo na Microsoft Store.[I couldn't buy a game from the Microsoft...: Ao longo de cinco dias, tentei várias vezes comprar o jogo FIFA 20 na promoção do Black Friday,pela opção de pagamento por meio de cartão de crédito, mas o sistema insistia em dizer "Confira as...
  9. We couldn't get authorization for this purchase, Microsoft Points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't get authorization for this purchase, Microsoft Points.: Im trying to purchase in-game credits on the Xbox store and it says I cannot purchase it with Microsoft points because they couldn't get authorization. Normally I would see this with a credit card...
  10. Microsoft Edge: Video Couldn't Be Decoded HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge: Video Couldn't Be Decoded HELP: Im currenty trying to watch a movie on a website. And every 1 min to 3 minutes Edge closes and says the video cant be decoded even though its working. It works on my phone nd on chrome. I 've...