Microsoft: What is up with Edge on Xbox One?

Discus and support Microsoft: What is up with Edge on Xbox One? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): What is up with Edge on Xbox One? Why is MS EDGE on Xbox One defaulting to the Christian Science Monitor, and how do I change it?... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Nelson01, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Nelson01
    Nelson01 Guest

Microsoft (Routers): What is up with Edge on Xbox One?
    Why is MS EDGE on Xbox One defaulting to the Christian Science Monitor, and how do I change it?

Poor search results.

:)

Nelson01, Mar 25, 2017
  2. RaduS
    RaduS Guest
    HBO GO not working on XBOX One, Microsoft Edge app, build 14393

Hello,

I am trying to get the hbogo.ro site to work on my XBOX One using Microsoft Edge.

The HBO GO account works on Microsoft Edge on my laptop (BUILD 14393), it does work on Edge on my Lumia 950 XL (build 14393), but it does not work on Edge on my XBOX One (build 14393) - I get a message "Player error, try again".

What is the difference between the Microsoft Edge on XBOX, Mobile and PC? Are they completely different browsers? Is Edge a Universal App? Is there any solution to get HBO GO work on my XBOX, too?

Thanks!

RaduS, Mar 25, 2017
  3. FearedNightmare, Mar 25, 2017
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Edge ads

This is the Edge app on Xbox One? The content found on websites is up to the websites that you're visiting and not controlled by Microsoft or a result of the Edge App. There aren't any extensions with the Xbox One version of Edge, so that would also unlikely
    be the culprit. I would really think it's the visited sites that would be causing the redirection, I'm not sure how it would be done otherwise.
    I would recommend reviewing this page to see if it helps in clearing up what you have in Edge to prevent this.
  5. gameongirl3604 Win User

Microsoft XBox OneS edge browser video streaming not working

What do i do if microsoft edge is not appering at all in my xbox one or my store?
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Internet Explorer App

Do you mean Edge as the browser?

What type of Xbox?

Is your system up to date?
  7. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Lol and cute sucks :(😫😫

Does this occur in a virtual keyboard? If so, what app are you using?

Fire 🔥 or water 💦 wind 💨 or rain �� are suggestions accessed by LTrigger to a spelt word you've typed in XBOX EDGE. This support, How
    to close malicious tabs
    in Microsoft Edge may assist you further.
  8. FearedNightmare Win User

What is wrong with Microsoft Edge?

Thema:

1. Microsoft: What is up with Edge on Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge

2. Not able to install Bleeding edge on Xbox beta app or through microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to install Bleeding edge on Xbox beta app or through microsoft store.: Everytime i download it through the xbox beta app it comes up error with no error code. When i download it from microsoft store it says 'something happened on our end'. I had no problems...
  3. Not a fan of the square black bar around Microsoft edge full screen does not work to fix that

in XboX Insiders
    Not a fan of the square black bar around Microsoft edge full screen does not work to fix that: [IMG] submitted by /u/Richard_1738 [link] [comments]
  4. Mouse for microsoft edge / Minimise on screen keyboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse for microsoft edge / Minimise on screen keyboard: Can Microsoft please add mouse support for microsoft edge on the xbox. It is kind of ridiculous to use the browser without a mouse. Also, there should be an option to minimise the on screen...
  5. How do I fix YouTube thumbnails not showing up on Microsoft Edge on the XBox1 and without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix YouTube thumbnails not showing up on Microsoft Edge on the XBox1 and without...: I have lost all preview videos for my XBox at UTube. I saw some had this problem last year and the only solution was use the broken YouTube app for the XBox1. I would rather just give up and not...
  6. Microsoft Edge Manage Passwords bug

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge Manage Passwords bug: Microsoft can u fix the Microsoft Edge Manage Passwords bug, on the Xbox One? It doesn't open. submitted by /u/chris1892006 [link] [comments]
  7. Microsoft edge problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft edge problem: So my edge will not launch. yes I have done the hard reset and it still did not work. Now I went to another profile on my xbox (friend plays on mine too) and it launches just fine on his profile....
  8. Installer Microsoft Edge sur XBOX 360, est-ce possible [Installing Microsoft Edge on XBOX...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Installer Microsoft Edge sur XBOX 360, est-ce possible [Installing Microsoft Edge on XBOX...: Bonjour et merci de m'aider. Sachant que Internet Explorer est n'est plus mis jour pour XBOX 360 et que Microsof est passé Edge pour XBOX One, est-ce possible d'installer Microsoft Edge sur un...
  9. Video thumbnails not loading on microsoft edge xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Video thumbnails not loading on microsoft edge xbox app: Whenevere I go to Youtube or other streaming/video websites the thumbnails wont load and ive been experiencing this problem for the past few updates, and incase you need the info im in the...
  10. YouTube is broken on Microsoft Edge... For months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube is broken on Microsoft Edge... For months: Please fix Microsoft Edge when you go to YouTube it is well... Broken would be an understatement, it's barely usable especially when you update it which I had the idea hey maybe this'll work. I...