Microsoft: Why do you keep disabling my family's and other family's Reward accounts!??!?!

Discus and support Microsoft: Why do you keep disabling my family's and other family's Reward accounts!??!?! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Why do you keep disabling my family's and other family's Reward accounts!??!?! Dear Microsoft Rewards, Why do you keep disabling... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CincinnatiJoe, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Microsoft: Why do you keep disabling my family's and other family's Reward accounts!??!?!

Microsoft (Routers): Why do you keep disabling my family's and other family's Reward accounts!??!?!
    Dear Microsoft Rewards,

Why do you keep disabling and enabling people's Microsoft Reward accounts claiming they have violated terms??

:)

CincinnatiJoe, Oct 18, 2016
  2. How do I find out my family's gamer tags??

The best option would be to add all of their Microsoft Account's into your Microsoft Account as Family. This page has steps on how to do that.

Once they are in your Microsoft Account Family, you can check on their accounts, how much money is on the accounts, review their gaming and computing activity among many other things.

This page has a lot of information on what you can do with your Family and child accounts.

Let us know if that wouldn't work, or if there are other issues you're experiencing.

PalmettoBling, Oct 18, 2016
  3. Question about console ban

Xbox Live is a family service, therefore Microsoft must make efforts to keep it family friendly. Also, why do you feel the need to use vulgar language?

The Last Ewok, Oct 18, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft: Why do you keep disabling my family's and other family's Reward accounts!??!?!

1. Microsoft: Why do you keep disabling my family's and other family's Reward accounts!??!?! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Why keep

2. Microsoft Why??

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Why??: So trying to figure out how to mod the Microsoft store version of mcc for reach and i come across this thread...
  3. Why can't there be a Farsi Language on the Xbox One or any of Microsofts Gaming Consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't there be a Farsi Language on the Xbox One or any of Microsofts Gaming Consoles?: tens of millions of people are already fluent with this language so why don't we add it to the list? 56fae805-6a7e-40d7-97e5-c1273a61a703
  4. Why Microsoft charge the same price as what buying as taxes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why Microsoft charge the same price as what buying as taxes: Hello, im in Connecticut, fir some reason when trying to buy a 10$ worth of robux it says $9.99 plus application taxes so i have to buy it with 20$. e361c52f-b954-443a-8df7-a9d427d425bf
  5. Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...: So I accidentally bought Star Wars Battlefront 2, I thought I was just downloading a game I had already purchased and didn't realize I was actually buying it. I then realized my mistake and tried...
  6. why is microsoft keep crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is microsoft keep crashing?: why is microsoft keep crashing when im in the middle of a game or at the end of a game.and i loose all the luggage i couldnt open cause i crashed.please fix this problem...
  7. Why do I keep getting ads when I've paid for Microsoft Jigsaw Premium in October?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting ads when I've paid for Microsoft Jigsaw Premium in October?: Last weekend I spent over an hour on the phone with about 7 support people trying to get the Jigsaw Premium to play without ads. This has been a problem since i paid for it in October. After...
  8. hello out their anyone know why microsoft bingo keeps crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello out their anyone know why microsoft bingo keeps crashing?: Microsoft bingo keeps crashing I think you have to fix the problem! 783c9e04-ee67-4c71-b4f9-dd066f284531
  9. WHY DOES MICROSOFT BINGO KEEP CRASHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY DOES MICROSOFT BINGO KEEP CRASHING: I HAVINGO WITHOUT SUCESSE BEEN TRYING SEVERAL TIMES TODAY TO GET INTO BINGO WITHOUT SUCCESS 63d31750-3fc9-4eea-bb47-6e7e2464fd19
  10. Why do I have to keep Installing Microsoft solitaire collection ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to keep Installing Microsoft solitaire collection ?: Finding that I have to uninstall and then install this app on a daily basis .What is the problem. It used to stay installed and operating on my pc . 4ed9ff17-bdb0-48ec-bff9-f0c346b7e737