Microsoft: Why I can not send message to my friend in Xbox One

Discus and support Microsoft: Why I can not send message to my friend in Xbox One in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Why I can not send message to my friend in Xbox One I just setup my new Xbox One with this account signed in, and while i sent... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Pumpally, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Pumpally
    Pumpally Guest

Microsoft (Routers): Why I can not send message to my friend in Xbox One
    I just setup my new Xbox One with this account signed in, and while i sent message to my friend, it just said "Message didn't sent", how to fix it?

Thanks

:)

Pumpally, Feb 4, 2017
  2. DAD 2 LLS
    DAD 2 LLS Guest
    New to this

WHY CAN I NOT SEND MESSAGES. I have not got xbox gold. my friend sent me a message. and I send a reply. but it says failed to send hellp

DAD 2 LLS, Feb 4, 2017
  3. Microsoft: i cant send messages on my xbox one

Microsoft (Routers): i cant send messages on my xbox one
    i try to send messages on my xbox one but it says can not send messages

PoppyMass96478, Feb 4, 2017
  4. GetRawWithGraw Win User

unable to send messages

Yes. I have had the same problem sending messages to people who aren't on my friends list. It's been going on for 3 months. If I send them a friend request and if the friend request is pending I am able to send them a message with no problem. If they aren't
    on my friends list I get a message that says message could not be sent "xbox live" I am on the phone with microsoft now and they don't know what's going on. If I send them a message like 15 or 20 tries sometimes I can get a message to go through.
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

not getting messages?

I had the exact same problem yesterday and this happens once in a while to many people but no one knows why. I can send messages and send invites, but dont recieve anything. This happened to a couple of my friends yesterday too.
  6. Sukhoi Wolf Win User

unable to send messages

Still trying to figure this out. Any help from Microsoft would be great.

No restrictions on my console or account.

CAN send messages to friends.

CAN send messages if a friend request is pending between me and a person.

CAN send messages to people who are non friends BUT it will not do it on the first try. I must try at least 20-35 times now. This is seriously getting out of hand. It's only MY account too, I've made other accounts to see if it's my console, but they work
    just fine in receiving/sending messages.
  7. grambo1980 Win User

ui feedback

also why cant i send a voice or video message to my friends?
  8. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Xbox App Not Letting Me Join Parties

I don't think that Phone users are allowed to make/join parties that why Microsoft implemented party chat where iPhone user can send they friend a party chat so that their friend can join through the message. to be able to use party chat you need to have
    a chat group with all your friends in it and send a party chat.
Thema:

1. Microsoft: Why I can not send message to my friend in Xbox One - Similar Threads - Microsoft Why send

2. Miért nem fogadja el a microsoft store a postcode-ot[Why the microsoft store does not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Miért nem fogadja el a microsoft store a postcode-ot[Why the microsoft store does not...: Sziasztok! Szeretnénk xbox one store-ból játékot letölteni. Akár a kártyás, akár a paypal-os fizetést választjuk a rendszer profil címet kér ( we need your profile address). A postcode-nál...
  3. Why can't I download any games on the Microsoft Store or on the PC version of Gamepass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download any games on the Microsoft Store or on the PC version of Gamepass?: I took me about 3 - 4 restarts, clearing my windows cache, updating windows all just down download Streets of Rage 4. Now, I'm trying to download Gears Tactics and I still can't get it to work....
  4. Why is Microsoft stealing from my son!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Microsoft stealing from my son!!: My 11 year old son recently purchased minecoins with his own money. The purchase went through and the mincoins were not recieved. I have spoken with no less than 5 representatives and each one...
  5. Why is Microsoft /XBOX Using lies and false advertising to steal my money?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Microsoft /XBOX Using lies and false advertising to steal my money?!: When I buy apex coins they are not added to my account. I was allowed a refund the first 2 times it happened and now after another purchase XBOX STOLE MY MONEY AND IS REFUSING TO SEND IT BACK OR...
  6. Why is the Microsoft Xbox customer support team actually garbage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Microsoft Xbox customer support team actually garbage?: Everytime I have a problem with microsoft it takes a month for it to get fixed and thats if I can even find someone to actually talk to. Recently my account i’ve had for 10+ years was locked and I...
  7. Why did Microsoft patch out of network streaming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did Microsoft patch out of network streaming?: I know there’s already a forum that has asked this question a year ago, but there was not one single clear answer from Microsoft. abbac0b4-2b6c-4990-afe9-261ff443383f
  8. Why is it Microsoft supporting Internet explore any more on Xbox 360 they did it for years...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it Microsoft supporting Internet explore any more on Xbox 360 they did it for years...: Why isn’t Microsoft supporting Internet explore anymore on Xbox 360 they did it for years to update it for years and now they stop doing it Microsoft company is very discouraging and very...
  9. Why can’t I log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Why cant i log into my microsoft account on Minecraft 81822c61-b139-4d99-9d30-3f7d7cf410f4
  10. WHY DID MICROSOFT REMOVE PACKAGES FROM FILE EXPLORER

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY DID MICROSOFT REMOVE PACKAGES FROM FILE EXPLORER: I NEED ANSWERS U JUST RUINED EVERYBODY WHO WANTED MODS IN MINECRAFTS FUN. THANKS SO MUCH NOW I KNOW WHY ILL BE SWITCHING TO PS4 TOMROOOW ece53819-c163-4637-b0a2-d155e4f1e486