Microsoft: Why I can not send message to my friend in Xbox One

Discus and support Microsoft: Why I can not send message to my friend in Xbox One in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Why I can not send message to my friend in Xbox One I just setup my new Xbox One with this account signed in, and while i sent... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Pumpally, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Pumpally
    Pumpally Guest

Microsoft (Routers): Why I can not send message to my friend in Xbox One
    I just setup my new Xbox One with this account signed in, and while i sent message to my friend, it just said "Message didn't sent", how to fix it?

Thanks

:)

Pumpally, Feb 4, 2017
  2. DAD 2 LLS
    DAD 2 LLS Guest
    New to this

WHY CAN I NOT SEND MESSAGES. I have not got xbox gold. my friend sent me a message. and I send a reply. but it says failed to send hellp

DAD 2 LLS, Feb 4, 2017
  3. Microsoft: i cant send messages on my xbox one

Microsoft (Routers): i cant send messages on my xbox one
    i try to send messages on my xbox one but it says can not send messages

PoppyMass96478, Feb 4, 2017
  4. GetRawWithGraw Win User

unable to send messages

Yes. I have had the same problem sending messages to people who aren't on my friends list. It's been going on for 3 months. If I send them a friend request and if the friend request is pending I am able to send them a message with no problem. If they aren't
    on my friends list I get a message that says message could not be sent "xbox live" I am on the phone with microsoft now and they don't know what's going on. If I send them a message like 15 or 20 tries sometimes I can get a message to go through.
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

not getting messages?

I had the exact same problem yesterday and this happens once in a while to many people but no one knows why. I can send messages and send invites, but dont recieve anything. This happened to a couple of my friends yesterday too.
  6. Sukhoi Wolf Win User

unable to send messages

Still trying to figure this out. Any help from Microsoft would be great.

No restrictions on my console or account.

CAN send messages to friends.

CAN send messages if a friend request is pending between me and a person.

CAN send messages to people who are non friends BUT it will not do it on the first try. I must try at least 20-35 times now. This is seriously getting out of hand. It's only MY account too, I've made other accounts to see if it's my console, but they work
    just fine in receiving/sending messages.
  7. grambo1980 Win User

ui feedback

also why cant i send a voice or video message to my friends?
  8. Jonttu93 Win User

Xbox One Preview Program

My friend on invite me he send first invite about one month a go. I talk yesterday xbox support and he say, my gamertag activate already... but why i dont get message for that??
Thema:

1. Microsoft: Why I can not send message to my friend in Xbox One - Similar Threads - Microsoft Why send

2. Why Ukrainian prices are so high? Please, Microsoft or Xbox, correct your regional prices...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Ukrainian prices are so high? Please, Microsoft or Xbox, correct your regional prices...: [img] Why Xbox sells videogames for random prices? e283dd92-a5ca-465d-a46c-d036727691bb
  3. Why did I get suspended on Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get suspended on Microsoft rewards?: I forgot exactly when I got suspended but I want to know why I did. The Microsoft Reward support isn’t working and my best option is to ask a question here. e5c8c426-0f23-40b2-bd7a-2eb09fa111e6
  4. Why do Microsoft subscriptions change mid-month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do Microsoft subscriptions change mid-month?: So I know Games with Gold changes games on 15th but I didn't realise this was the way with all things. I subscribed to Game Pass last month and was playing a game recently that said leaving soon,...
  5. Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?: Hi, I have an Xbox one with a PSU that finally gave up the ghost recently. The Xbox is out of warranty, which is fine, but I still want to get a proper MS replacement PSU as I've heard bad things...
  6. why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions?: Microsoft, I am now the 200th plus customer to complain about this, according to your website figures. here is a copy of another customers complaint, its the exact same one I have. Game Pass for...
  7. Why can't I sign in? I can sign in fine on the Microsoft website but on this page, after...

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I sign in? I can sign in fine on the Microsoft website but on this page, after...: [IMG] submitted by /u/10Fudges [link] [comments]
  8. why cant we call xbox live and microsoft any more.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why cant we call xbox live and microsoft any more.: This is so disturbing that I cant get help when I need it. I pay good money to get the service I do. I pretty much get a [mod removed] in return. This is [mod removed] and where is the uprising...
  9. Why are my purchases gone after I linked my switch with my microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my purchases gone after I linked my switch with my microsoft account?: So I linked my switch and went to change my skin only to find the skin I wanted, one called technoChaos was not purchased anymore. I shrugged it off bought some coins and attempted to purchase it,...
  10. Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?: Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points? I just put them on in hope's of being able to play but it won't let me....