Microsoft: Wifi

Discus and support Microsoft: Wifi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Wifi my Xbox keeps saying “can’t connect to your DHCP server “ what does that mean and how do I fix this ??... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by seabass149, Feb 5, 2018.

1. seabass149
    seabass149 Guest

Microsoft (Routers): Wifi
    my Xbox keeps saying “can’t connect to your DHCP server “ what does that mean and how do I fix this ??

:)

seabass149, Feb 5, 2018
  2. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Can not connect to wifi

Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: Can not connect to wifi
    recently got a new WiFi router and cannot connect to the next WiFi. Tried several things but still no luck getting through

AzureLizard3330, Feb 5, 2018
  3. Waynej
    Waynej Guest
    disconnecting controllers

It was more a suggestion to see if that resolves the issue for testing sake. If you think it might be that but can't disable WiFi to confirm, then you could try changing the wireless channel and hope you get one that does not interfere with the controller's signal to the Xbox.

It is a ridiculous issue to have, but I am not sure Microsoft sees is it as a fault as their own support page suggests disabling possible interference sources such as cordless phones and WiFi routers - disabling the WiFi is just bizarre, but I imagine they mean to identify if that is the issue. I am sure the next step would be to try a different channel.

Waynej, Feb 5, 2018
  4. CyTeK1978 Win User

Game/apps downloads painfully slow

on wifi it can beeeee soo much, to many people on your wifi channel

on wifi and lan, it can be sooo much, servers from the game, microsoft, your isp and and.

is it the same when using wifi and/or lan ?
  5. DeftJellyf1sh Win User

Lego Jurassic world download issues please help Xbox one

Try restarting you console and wifi if that doesnt work try contacting microsoft
  6. HongyuShen Win User

Wifi connection problem on the first launch

Finally it works, I manually enter the MAC address from my phone, whose certificate has been approved, and turn the wifi off on my phone, then the xbox is able to connect to wifi.

Thank you Microsoft.
  7. Captain PitzyTv Win User

Minecraft bedrock cross platform locating server

Tried everything from resetting WIFI to Microsoft account to deleting mc. Nothing works (ps4 edition)
  8. SirAngry Win User

ps4 bluetooth vs xbox wi fi direct

Actually given that there are now in development WiFi Direct cable boxes being made to enable you to broadcast your TV from only a single box to all TV's in the house, maybe Microsoft included WiFi Direct to take advantage of that?
Thema:

1. Microsoft: Wifi - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wifi

2. Microsoft Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Issues: I need customer services that handles Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles for some questions that may be me not understanding the modern gaming. I am 73 years old and I have enjoyed the Microsoft Premium...
  3. Microsoft requires you to be online to start a Xbox Play anywhere game

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft requires you to be online to start a Xbox Play anywhere game: I recently purchased Astroneer for my Xbox and I noticed it was a play anywhere game. I put it on my laptop and made sure to turn on the allow games to be played offline option in the microsoft...
  4. a WiFi router made my Microsoft so it be Easyer to find the best router

in XboX Insiders
    a WiFi router made my Microsoft so it be Easyer to find the best router: this would be great because it would be Easyer to find a good router for xcloud, like some broadbands can't do the xcloud stuff so please not take this down submitted by /u/thecreeperkilr...
  5. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Phone wifi hotspot Lumia 950xl

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Phone wifi hotspot Lumia 950xl: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: Phone wifi hotspot Lumia 950xl Hello, I use phone wifi hotspot to play with One X online and is working ok, the only thing is I have a limited NAT, is there...
  6. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Can not connect to wifi

Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Can not connect to wifi: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: Can not connect to wifi recently got a new WiFi router and cannot connect to the next WiFi. Tried several things but still no luck getting through...
  7. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Wifi issues

Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Wifi issues: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: Wifi issues My Xbox one won't connect to wifi and it keeps saying "Unplug the power from your router or modem for 30 seconds, then plug it back in. Wait...
  8. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: My WiFi goes out for no reason at all constantly even after I ...

Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: My WiFi goes out for no reason at all constantly even after I ...: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: My WiFi goes out for no reason at all constantly even after I switched routers. Help???? this is very annoying especially in competitive games...
  9. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Wifi goes off 1 or 2 minutes then comeback #Xbox S#

Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Wifi goes off 1 or 2 minutes then comeback #Xbox S#: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: Wifi goes off 1 or 2 minutes then comeback #Xbox S# Hi, Since I got my Xbox one S my wifi get off for 2 minutes and then comeback it happens 5 or 7th times...
  10. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Problems between Xbox one and wifi

Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Problems between Xbox one and wifi: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: Problems between Xbox one and wifi Everyday ad 22:30 p.m my Xbox disconnets from WiFi until 23:30 p.m. I have tried connecting my console but it is unuseful...