Microsoft: Wifi

Discus and support Microsoft: Wifi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Wifi my Xbox keeps saying “can’t connect to your DHCP server “ what does that mean and how do I fix this ??... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by seabass149, Feb 5, 2018.

1. seabass149
    seabass149 Guest

Microsoft (Routers): Wifi
    my Xbox keeps saying “can’t connect to your DHCP server “ what does that mean and how do I fix this ??

:)

seabass149, Feb 5, 2018
  2. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Can not connect to wifi

Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: Can not connect to wifi
    recently got a new WiFi router and cannot connect to the next WiFi. Tried several things but still no luck getting through

AzureLizard3330, Feb 5, 2018
  3. Waynej
    Waynej Guest
    disconnecting controllers

It was more a suggestion to see if that resolves the issue for testing sake. If you think it might be that but can't disable WiFi to confirm, then you could try changing the wireless channel and hope you get one that does not interfere with the controller's signal to the Xbox.

It is a ridiculous issue to have, but I am not sure Microsoft sees is it as a fault as their own support page suggests disabling possible interference sources such as cordless phones and WiFi routers - disabling the WiFi is just bizarre, but I imagine they mean to identify if that is the issue. I am sure the next step would be to try a different channel.

Waynej, Feb 5, 2018
  4. HongyuShen Win User

Wifi connection problem on the first launch

Finally it works, I manually enter the MAC address from my phone, whose certificate has been approved, and turn the wifi off on my phone, then the xbox is able to connect to wifi.

Thank you Microsoft.
  5. SirAngry Win User

ps4 bluetooth vs xbox wi fi direct

Actually given that there are now in development WiFi Direct cable boxes being made to enable you to broadcast your TV from only a single box to all TV's in the house, maybe Microsoft included WiFi Direct to take advantage of that?
  6. Irixion Win User

Slow connection speeds when I test my network connection

Your Network Statistics are your connection to Microsoft's servers. Given the fact that you don't really need to have a 100Mbit connection to Microsoft for any content, it slows down. You'll never get your 'true' internet speeds when connected to Xbox live,
    especially over WiFi. That and the WiFi chip inside Xbox 360s is pretty garbage anyway.
  7. dlCHIEF58 Win User

Can i connect a Wireless Usb dongle to my xbox 360 (not slim)?

Only the official Microsoft Wireless adapters will work the 360. There is no native support or drivers for WiFi adapters used on PCs.
  8. NiftyRocket85 Win User

XBOX 360 connects fine to network (both wifi and ethernet) but NOT TO INTERNET. error 80151909

still waiting for Microsoft to explain to me why I can't connect to Live with a WORKING Xbox360, able to connect to a WORKING WIFI network, but NOT to the internet.

Very, very, very frustrated by Microsoft.
Thema:

1. Microsoft: Wifi - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wifi

2. Locked out of my Microsoft account, still being billed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of my Microsoft account, still being billed: I bought an xbox one x, and tried to log in to my account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** , but I need to verify it because of "unusual activity" despite me...
  3. Microsoft Rewards - Plans for adding more countries?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - Plans for adding more countries?: Hello There my Microsoft and Xbox teammates. Do anybody know if there is plan to include Xbox Rewards (Microsoft Rewards) to Czech Republic? Or other European countries? It would be really...
  4. Microsoft Rewards is [mod removed] broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards is [mod removed] broken: My search earning points won't track, i recently downloaded and have been using a vpn(its not malware if that's what you are thinking) so, why is this? 1a81801f-be7e-41c2-9175-ae84431f3aae
  5. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Phone wifi hotspot Lumia 950xl

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Phone wifi hotspot Lumia 950xl: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: Phone wifi hotspot Lumia 950xl Hello, I use phone wifi hotspot to play with One X online and is working ok, the only thing is I have a limited NAT, is there...
  6. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Can not connect to wifi

Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Can not connect to wifi: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: Can not connect to wifi recently got a new WiFi router and cannot connect to the next WiFi. Tried several things but still no luck getting through...
  7. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Wifi issues

Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Wifi issues: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: Wifi issues My Xbox one won't connect to wifi and it keeps saying "Unplug the power from your router or modem for 30 seconds, then plug it back in. Wait...
  8. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: My WiFi goes out for no reason at all constantly even after I ...

Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: My WiFi goes out for no reason at all constantly even after I ...: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: My WiFi goes out for no reason at all constantly even after I switched routers. Help???? this is very annoying especially in competitive games...
  9. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Wifi goes off 1 or 2 minutes then comeback #Xbox S#

Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Wifi goes off 1 or 2 minutes then comeback #Xbox S#: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: Wifi goes off 1 or 2 minutes then comeback #Xbox S# Hi, Since I got my Xbox one S my wifi get off for 2 minutes and then comeback it happens 5 or 7th times...
  10. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Problems between Xbox one and wifi

Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Problems between Xbox one and wifi: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: Problems between Xbox one and wifi Everyday ad 22:30 p.m my Xbox disconnets from WiFi until 23:30 p.m. I have tried connecting my console but it is unuseful...