Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...

Discus and support Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I rented "Spiderman: Far from Home" the other day to watch on my Xbox 360. When I started playing it, a narrators voice was describing everything on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Samz4, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Samz4
    Samz4 Guest

Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...

I rented "Spiderman: Far from Home" the other day to watch on my Xbox 360. When I started playing it, a narrators voice was describing everything on the screen. It was very distracting. I spent a long time looking for ways to shut it off. Finally I came
    to the forum to see if there was a fix. It turns out that 360's cannot disable this voice when it appears. I thought, no worries, I'll just ask for a refund on the movie.

I put in the refund request only to have it denied. The Xbox representative said it was ineligible for refund due to the TOS. I responded with a question of what part of the TOS allows Microsoft to refuse a refund on a movie that is unwatchable. They responded
    with the same comment that it was part of the TOS. I clicked the link they gave me and I found nothing about not respecting a refund when the product is unusable.

This is a very foolish thing for Microsoft to be refusing to do. I did not get past the introduction, I asked for the refund within 30 minutes of purchasing. It was unwatchable for me and my wife. And yet Microsoft refused to refund. I'm taking to the forum
    as a way to warn others to not rent with 360s.

Also, Its a shame that Microsoft is refusing to be sane about a simple refund. As I've said before. I will not be using Xbox's services for movie renting. I'm sure Google or Apple would prefer our business.

:)

Samz4, Oct 10, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe Video) with no way to shut off.

3. Dageto Kraft Win User

Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe Video) with no way to shut off.

Sometimes, the attitudes they adopt in reimbursements are very silly, there are more and more users with complaints, hopefully they take another step in their responses
  4. Samz4 Win User

For a refund you will have to fill out the form located at the following link.
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-refund

That is the only way to start the process to get a refund. No one in the forums can help with that.
    From Post "

I put in the refund request only to have it denied. The Xbox representative said it was ineligible for refund due to the TOS. I responded with a question of what part of the TOS allows Microsoft to refuse a refund on a movie
    that is unwatchable. They responded with the same comment that it was part of the TOS. I clicked the link they gave me and I found nothing about not respecting a refund when the product is unusable."

I hope it is policy to read a post before responding.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to turn of descriptive audio on Xbox 360

The Xbox 360 doesn't have the option to turn on or off narrator>>only Xbox one does. However, you can check the movie and app setting and see if this option is available. Or did the movie you purchase come with this option? Some
    movies have a director's cut where they narrate the movie.

Someone else posted this same question last week. And the end result was them requesting a refund from Microsoft because they couldn't see the option to turn off narrator in the movie. You can always speak to a Microsoft agent by
    requesting a call back or speaking to a live agent via chat too regarding this matter https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-360
  6. Allebas Win User

How do you stop movie narrator in XBox 360?

Hi Just Wondering84,

Sorry about this. However, Xbox 360 doesn't have the option to turn on or off narrator>>only Xbox one does. However, you can check the movie and app setting and see if this option is available. Or did the movie you purchase come with this option? Some
    movies have a director's cut where they narrate the movie.

Someone else posted this same question last week. And the end result was them requesting a refund from Microsoft because they couldn't see the option to turn off narrator in the movie. You can always speak to a Microsoft agent by requesting a call back
    or speaking to a live agent via chat too regarding this matter https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-360
Thema:

1. Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe... - Similar Threads - Microsoft refund 360

2. Getting a refund from microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a refund from microsoft: Normally I get a refund in 3 or so days I have now been waiting over a week, was I lied to?. What should I do e5936fd2-1fb0-46d0-9935-679eb4d6c9bc
  3. Abused Black desert online There Support will not help Microsoft will not refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abused Black desert online There Support will not help Microsoft will not refund: Hello, For the last 2 week I have been getting abused in black desert online to the point of tears. Had other players call me a dirty [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] told to [Mod Removed - see...
  4. 마이크로소프트 게임 환불 [Translate] Microsoft Game Refunds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마이크로소프트 게임 환불 [Translate] Microsoft Game Refunds: 포르자 호라이즌4를 구매했는데 동시키가 안먹어서 당최 게임을 수가 없습니다. 키보드문 인줄알 키보드도 새로구매하 컨트롤러도 연결해봤는데 증상이 똑같네요.. [Translate by Mod] I bought Forza Horizon 4, but i can't play the game because I don't like it at the...
  5. Charged for games with gold game, Microsoft refuse to refund it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for games with gold game, Microsoft refuse to refund it: I got charged 9.99 for a game that I get for free with my xbox gold subscription which I also pay for. The supports advice? Refused the refund on there corporate tncs and told me to secure my...
  6. Refund scam from Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund scam from Microsoft?: I do not agree I first asked for a refund for Top Clancy's The Division 2 on 06/07/2019 but Microsoft did not respond to that refund request I put my problem on the Microsoft Community and there...
  7. Microsoft steals money from people and doesn’t refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft steals money from people and doesn’t refund: I buy to things of warface kredits june 28 2019 both never got added to my account contacted support first one got refunded no problem. The second one how ever is supposedly not eligble for a...
  8. Xbox account hacked, Microsoft have refunded the games that were purchased fraudulently but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account hacked, Microsoft have refunded the games that were purchased fraudulently but...: Someone stole £220 out of my bank by ordering games & gift cards. They gifted them to another account. Microsoft have only refunded £120 which purchased games but not the £100 they spent on gift...
  9. Microsoft Support keeps ignoring me on Mistake purchase refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Support keeps ignoring me on Mistake purchase refund request: I bought XBox and Fortnite for my 8 years old son. Once I asked for help from support and then he recommended buying game-pass costs 1$. He sent me a link to add Credit Card info on my son's...
  10. Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...: So I accidentally bought Star Wars Battlefront 2, I thought I was just downloading a game I had already purchased and didn't realize I was actually buying it. I then realized my mistake and tried...