Microsoft won’t send code or reply to emails

Discus and support Microsoft won’t send code or reply to emails in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I ordered a free month of xbox game pass about 5 days ago now and there is still no code. I’ve emailed the xbox support team mutiple times and still no... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by X Sir Pootis X, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Microsoft won’t send code or reply to emails

I ordered a free month of xbox game pass about 5 days ago now and there is still no code. I’ve emailed the xbox support team mutiple times and still no answer. Ive checked my junk and inbox everyday since ive ordered the code. This is ridiculous, this
    shouldn’t have been issue in the first place someone please help

:)

X Sir Pootis X, Jul 20, 2018
  2. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Giving (or trading) away Doom Alpha code XB1

For those that redeemed a beta code already, check your email between now and this weekend, ID is sending out alpha codes starting tonight for the first alpha this weekend.

bloosuga, Jul 20, 2018
  3. MythicX1
    MythicX1 Guest
    I'm Using EA ACCESS Right Now

I got that email saying theyll send me a code through XBL. Ill check it out tonight

MythicX1, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Zero Jehuty
    Zero Jehuty Guest

Hello,

May I ask where you got this from? If it was via the MS rewards the ONLY people to contact would be

via this ling here

Zero

Zero Jehuty, Jul 20, 2018
  5. Hello, I’ve sent many emails already and I haven’t gotten a reply from the support team or the code for my redemption. Please help.

X Sir Pootis X, Jul 22, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You'll have to continue trying them through email. That is the only way to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

You'll have to continue trying them through email. That is the only way to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program.
  8. X Sir Pootis X Win User

Hello,

May I ask where you got this from? If it was via the MS rewards the ONLY people to contact would be

via this ling here

Zero
    Hello, I’ve sent many emails already and I haven’t gotten a reply from the support team or the code for my redemption. Please help.
  9. Zero Jehuty Win User

Hello,

via this ling here

Zero
  10. FreakRoach Win User

2 Step Authentication Login help

Thanks for your reply - I am not sure i understand. I do have access to the email address, but to reset the password they send a code to both your phone and email. and you need both codes to reset.
    Code is not sent to both. You have to select the method to receive the code, and if you select secondary email, it will first ask you to enter your secondary email to confirm, then send code.
  11. MattLormand Win User

2 Step Authentication Login help

Thanks for your reply - I am not sure i understand. I do have access to the email address, but to reset the password they send a code to both your phone and email. and you need both codes to reset.
Thema:

1. Microsoft won’t send code or reply to emails - Similar Threads - Microsoft won’t send

2. Purchased content from iPad won’t save to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased content from iPad won’t save to Microsoft account: So I've bought Minecraft WIN10 version on Microsoft app store on my laptop today. Before that I've been play minecraft on my iPad without sign in my microsoft account. I had a lot of purchase on...
  3. My Microsoft account won’t sign in on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account won’t sign in on PS4: I have tried making a gamertag, it will let me sign in to my account on Xbox and microsoft.com just fine, and I have tried downloading a free texture pack. I still see the failed to log in message...
  4. Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account: I just bought minecraft for two separate Nintendo switch devices so that my daughter and i could play together. Much to our disappointment, the game will not keep our Microsoft Xbox accounts...
  5. Purchased content from iPad won’t save to Microsoft account so I can use on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased content from iPad won’t save to Microsoft account so I can use on Xbox: So ive recently bought an xbox to play minecraft on. Before id play on my ipad, (not signed into my microsft account) and purchased a texture pack that is on the xbox marketplace too. On minecraft...
  6. Microsoft Edge Won’t Let Me Save Pics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Won’t Let Me Save Pics: Any picture I try to save to my Xbox won’t save or download. Every single one I try. I get the error code 0x80070490. What does that mean? And how do I fix it to being able to download photos...
  7. My Microsoft account won’t link with Minecraft PS4 edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft account won’t link with Minecraft PS4 edition: I keep having a problem linking my microsoft account to my ps4 minecraft. I have done the update and visited the website to link the account. But, every time I try to sign in, it brings a pop-up...
  8. Microsoft Rewards won’t let me join although I’m an insider.

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards won’t let me join although I’m an insider.: submitted by /u/batmanreaper12 [link] [comments]
  9. Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account: Hi there My son has had minecraft on his ipad for a while now, and i have just got it for my iphone so that we can play together. It has been working fine until today when i created a microsoft...
  10. Bought ATOMs - Wasn’t given ATOMs (FO76) and Microsoft won’t refund or give what I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought ATOMs - Wasn’t given ATOMs (FO76) and Microsoft won’t refund or give what I bought: On May 4 i bought the 39.99 bundle of atoms with an account credit i had. I went to check after buying the atoms and the game did not have them loaded. I waited 24 hours and still nothing (but my...