Microsoft Wordament lost progress

Discus and support Microsoft Wordament lost progress in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Here is my problem due to synchronization problems between my android gsm and the cloud I uninstalled and then install the Microsoft Wordament game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by LucGRUET, Jul 12, 2019.

1. LucGRUET
    LucGRUET Guest

Here is my problem due to synchronization problems between my android gsm and the cloud I uninstalled and then install the Microsoft Wordament game again.
    Unfortunately I lost all my progress ???
    What is strange is that on the account xbox / microsoft I see my success 19 and my score 700/1000 while on my mobile I am considered new even after me reconnect.

How to recover?

Voila mon probleme suite a des problemes de synchronisation entre mon gsm android et le cloud j'ai desinstalle puis installer de nouveau le jeux Microsoft wordament.

Malheuruesement j'ai perdu toute ma progression ???

Ce qui est etrange c'est que sur le compte xbox/microsoft je vois mes succes 19 et mon score 700/1000 alors que sur mon gsm je suis considere comme nouveau meme apres m'etre reconnecter.

Comment faire pour récuperer ?

:)

LucGRUET, Jul 12, 2019
  2. LucGRUET Win User

Hello ,
    It's not on PC but on Android Mobile.

My account microsoft is ok on my mobile android. I use onedrive/outlook.
    Since 2 days i have syncronysation problem with Wordament.
    So i remove the app and re instal but the progress is lost ??
    where is the back up

Best wishes!

Bonjour ,

Ce n'est pas sur PC mais sur Android Mobile.

Mon compte Microsoft est ok sur mon mobile Android. J'utilise onedrive / outlook.

Depuis 2 jours j'ai un problème de syncronysation avec Wordament.

Donc, je supprime l'application et réinstalle mais le progrès est perdu?

où est la sauvegarde

Meilleurs vœux!
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello LucGRUET,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the account for Microsoft Wordament on your mobile phone not syncing probably with your account.

It would be best in this instance to ensure that the phone has the proper account signed in as mobile devices sync differently than that of a Microsoft account to Microsoft devices.

Try to ensure that the account is associated to the account used on your Windows 10 PC.

Best wishes!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Luc,

As you have two posts open about the same issue, I will be locking this thread. We will continue to post on the original post.

Brad
  5. FabryZio3 Win User

Lost progress on Wordament

Hey there :) that's strange...

Did you try to power cycle the console??

Or in case, you can try to log out from your account, then log in again and try to play ;)
  6. I Am Axive Win User

Lost progress on Wordament

I have not played Wordament, but maybe try reinstalling it.

-Axive
Thema:

1. Microsoft Wordament lost progress - Similar Threads - Microsoft Wordament lost

2. Intentamos iniciar sesión en tu cuenta de Microsoft, pero ocurrió un error.[Translation-We...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Intentamos iniciar sesión en tu cuenta de Microsoft, pero ocurrió un error.[Translation-We...: Minecraft en ps4 se actualizo para el juego multiplataforma, y cuando entré para jugar decidí iniciar sesión con mi cuenta de Microsoft, pero después de escribir el código en la pagina que se...
  3. playstation linking with microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playstation linking with microsoft: does anyone know hoe to unlink a microsoft account from a playstation account as minecraft crossplay wont work 79604b71-496e-4a57-a5b2-14aef80e1649
  4. Android Microsoft Wordament lost progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android Microsoft Wordament lost progress: Here is my problem due to synchronization problems between my android gsm and the cloud I uninstalled and then install the Microsoft Wordament game again. Unfortunately I lost all my progress ???...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Wordament Level Titles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Wordament Level Titles: I am a premium subscriber for the Microsoft Ultimate Word Games, and in Wordament I am level 240, however, for over 100 levels my title has not changed from "Grandmaster". Is this the last title?...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw and Wordament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw and Wordament: Why can I NOT reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw and Wordament on my laptop. I have done everything I can think of including troubleshooting and uninstalling both the games. Now both games will not...
  7. Microsoft Wordament - Large map/multi level game for April has disappeared! Why? Return Pls!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Wordament - Large map/multi level game for April has disappeared! Why? Return Pls!: Microsoft word games - Wordament - Large map - the "new" month of April map was started, but has disappeared! Tried to chat with on-line support, but it was a complete waste of time and no help!...
  8. Wordament and Jumble for April now missing from Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament and Jumble for April now missing from Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I have been progressing through Jumbles and Wordament puzzles in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games for the month of April and as of last night, I had progressed about a third of the way through April...
  9. Can't login to wordament with Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to wordament with Microsoft: hi there. I've been playing wordament for sometimes and few days ago started having problems I can't login to the game. Have you changed something? 3dfbe06a-c513-4838-b309-892c555cd9de
  10. window 8 will no longer sign in to xbox live when playing wordament and Microsoft mahjong etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    window 8 will no longer sign in to xbox live when playing wordament and Microsoft mahjong etc.: window 8 will no longer sign in to xbox live when playing wordament and Microsoft mahjong etc. Get message your purchase couldn't be completed..... they are free and I have always been able to...