Microsoft Xbox 360 won’t let me login to my Xbox live account (Error 80151103)

Discus and support Microsoft Xbox 360 won’t let me login to my Xbox live account (Error 80151103) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. A few days ago, I was booting up my Xbox 360, and I was just about to login when it asked me to enter my email and app password. Despite... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Issy543, Mar 18, 2022.

1. Issy543
    Issy543 Guest

Hello.

A few days ago, I was booting up my Xbox 360, and I was just about to login when it asked me to enter my email and app password. Despite entering the correct details, it wouldn’t let me login.

When I decided to download my Xbox Live profile again, it brought up the error 80151103, and deleted the profile I had previously downloaded on my Xbox 360.

I have tried the following:

• Remove two step authentication
    • Disable passwordless
    • Try to partial download the Xbox Live profile and then retry the process of downloading it entirely
    • Remove all app passwords and generate new ones
    None of these have worked.

Please help me log into my Xbox 360, as I would like to be able to access the games that are not backwards compatible on the Xbox Series X.

Thank you.

:)

Issy543, Mar 18, 2022
  2. The Griffindor Win User

Can't sign in Xbox live.

3. StefanNeubauer Win User

Reset my password, my 360 requested my new pass, said I needed to redownload my gamer tag and I keep getting error 80151103

4. LozAve Win User

This has also happened to me, one day I was just playing on the profile as usual, the next I got the error - I've had this issue for around 2 days and I've tried every method I could find.

I've cleared the storage cache, I've deleted the profile and tried to re-download, only to be met with this same error.

I do hope that this issue is resolved ASAP.
  5. BradyKay Win User

Microsoft, everyone is having this issue. Mine is also having problems. I can’t sign in.
  6. JavierHernandez9089 Win User

Im having the same issue since 8 hours ago. Yesterday was working fine.

I had this problem almost two months ago on my two 360 consoles, I had to turn on the 2FA option and had to delete my profile. I lost some save files because of this. I dont want to go through all of that again.

Please fix this, Microsoft.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Xbox 360 won’t let me login to my Xbox live account (Error 80151103) - Similar Threads - Microsoft 360 won’t

2. 360 exclusive published by Microsoft not back compat - Circle of Doom

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 exclusive published by Microsoft not back compat - Circle of Doom: So far Korean developed Kingdom under Fire: Circle of Doom is not bc. Now I'm aware of Microsoft saying 'devs need only contact us'. And I'm aware this topic has been posted before (found 2...
  3. Has Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 been discontinued by Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 been discontinued by Microsoft?: Microsoft did a similar thing when they silently ended production of the Xbox One in 2020. I am surprised no one else has mentioned that error 80151103 and related errors has been going on (for me...
  4. Is there anyway Microsoft would help me recover my Xbox 360 save files off hard drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway Microsoft would help me recover my Xbox 360 save files off hard drive?: I have an old Xbox 360 and like an idiot I deleted numerous save files I spent a lot of time on. Is there anyway to recover them within the Terms of Service? I don’t want to get banned for using...
  5. did Microsoft discontinue downloading profiles on the xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    did Microsoft discontinue downloading profiles on the xbox 360?: I was wondering if Microsoft decided to discontinue the download profile option on the Xbox 360. every time I try to log in I get the error code 80151103. 86e65281-ba4f-419a-b893-c6de8f8feef3
  6. Cant login to xbox 360 , even though able to change password on microsoft account on pc....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to xbox 360 , even though able to change password on microsoft account on pc....: Cant login to xbox 360 , even though able to change password on microsoft account on pc. Still no Joy, never had 2 step authentication , so no idea what that is. 98c558de-4473-4fc9-a3de-9cb941bb60b0
  7. microsoft xbox 360 gamepad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft xbox 360 gamepad: microsoft xbox 360 gamepad yani oynu kolu aldım ilk taktığım da forza horizon 4 de titreşim özelliği aktifdi ama bazen titremiyor bazen titriyor yardımcı olurmusunuz? moved from: Windows/Windows...
  8. Need Xbox 360 Elite (Winchester Motherboard) Schematic. Microsoft service center refused to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Xbox 360 Elite (Winchester Motherboard) Schematic. Microsoft service center refused to...: Need Urgently Xbox 360 E Schematic. Now i turn it on with red power button. My favourite Console is now dead 07807915-3ac6-4611-8310-8cd505070fbf
  9. Microsoft Account Devices Won't Recognize Xbox 360 Serial Number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account Devices Won't Recognize Xbox 360 Serial Number: I can't add my Xbox 360 to my devices in the Microsoft Device manager. The website won't recognize the serial number. Without registering it, I can't set up an app password. Without the app...
  10. Xbox 360 offline accounts to be associated with Microsoft emails/accounts!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 offline accounts to be associated with Microsoft emails/accounts!: Hello all, first time writting in this community so will try to brief and save the details! I owe an Xbox360 some years now and my children have been playing with offline accounts (not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can not sign in on xbox 360