Microsoft/xbox account login problem

Discus and support Microsoft/xbox account login problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Bit of a story to this one. Just recently I've had a login attempt into my Microsoft account so I was kicked out. The problem is, there's no way I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LachlanRathbone, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Microsoft/xbox account login problem

Bit of a story to this one. Just recently I've had a login attempt into my Microsoft account so I was kicked out. The problem is, there's no way I can get the verification code to get back in. My mum set up the account for me when I was 12 or so and she
    set it up under her email buy because she no longer talks to me after my parents divorce and apparently "optus deleted her email account" I couldn't get it even if she still talked to me. I've tried the email changing form at least 10 times but I cant provide
    enough info to get the code because she made it. At the end of the day, all I really want back is my Xbox account because I dont need anything else from the Microsoft account. I'm happy to provide as much information as possible if need be. Thanks for reading
    this, and if possible, please help

:)

LachlanRathbone, Nov 19, 2019
  2. TakeoverMetal73 Win User

Surface Pro : X-Box Music Sign-in Error 0xc00d1388 (Sign-in isn't supported in your region at this time)

im from Viet Nam.i use winsows 8.1 ,when i login xbox music with account cant login :

Tell Microsoft more about this problem 0xc00d1388

pls support this problem for me
  3. LachlanRathbone Win User

Thank you so much mate. You're an absolute legend. I've been trying for 2 weeks and haven't gotten anywhere. I dont care if it takes a month, I'm just happy to get the account back
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Do you know the current email and password for the account?

If so you can change the security proof on the account (where they want to send the verification code to) by signing into the account by going to account.live.com/addassocid this will ask to send a verification code if you click on that you do not have access
    to where they want to send the verification code it will allow you to change where it is being sent to.

KEEP IN MIND:

Once you start the process to change the security proof it will take 30 days for the change to take affect. The ONLY way to stop that change is to gain access to the old security proof.

You will be locked out of the account for that 30 days but once that change takes affect you would be able to make any changes to the account including the email you use to sign into the account.
  5. AridLizard Win User

you could also try contacting Support directly to either get a phone call or chat online.

go to
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Select Billing & accounts in the category area

Select See other options

Select How to protect my account

Select Show contact options

Select Request a call from Support

to get a phone call

or

Select Billing & accounts in the category area

Select See other options

Select Recover my account

Select Show contact options

Select Chat with Xbox Support

to use the online chat
  6. Jayhab4real Win User

Hi, you say that "optus deleted her email account", are you able to create a new account with the same details?
Thema:

1. Microsoft/xbox account login problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft account login

2. Minecraft PE can’t login to Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE can’t login to Microsoft Account: When I open my Minecraft PE for IOS on my iPhone 11, there is a little message in the bottom of the page saying it was not possible to login into my microsoft account. Then, the app freezes and...
  3. Can not Login to my Microsoft Account on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not Login to my Microsoft Account on PS4: I know this has happened once before when the new java update came out, but it is happening again. Each time I try to log into my Microsoft Account on my PS4 pro for Minecraft, it says “We tried...
  4. Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.: Hello, After changing my MS E-Mail I can't login to my Xbox PC App. I can sign in on every website and on mobile just not on PC. Because of that im unable to play anything on PC. [img] After...
  5. Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game: When i want to play online or use my saved skins i have to login to my microsoft account, and have to use the special code and open a webpage, every time i open the game. I have gotten the message...
  6. Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another...: Hello, My son and I are trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition together. We have 2 PS4 with completely different PSN account names. I created 2 Microsoft Accounts. My Microsoft Account is fine...
  7. Minecraft Microsoft account PS4 login error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft account PS4 login error: Each time i click sign in to a microsoft account on minecraft ps4 it come up with a continuing”failed to sign in” how do i fix it? cb08edbb-cce0-44b4-886e-8ed743225a0a
  8. PS4 Microsoft account failed login.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Microsoft account failed login.: The update for the PS4 to have crossley with minecraft just came out and I coukdnt be more thrilled! however, the support for it could be far better as on the launch day the login already has...
  9. I CANT LOGIN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO MINECRATF PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CANT LOGIN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO MINECRATF PS4: I got a problem where i cannot login to my Microsoft account on my ps4 even though i am already logged on to playstation network since the update on december 10th 2019. I was looking up on how to...
  10. Lost Microsoft account login data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Microsoft account login data: I have lost my login data for the microsoft account. Cannot remember the email or the password. I have a Forza Horizon 3 there that I bought and wanted to access it again. Is there a way to...