Microsoft Xbox Account Settings

Discus and support Microsoft Xbox Account Settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I clear or reset my Microsoft Xbox Account settings? aae83ec4-7418-4bce-9dfa-d5218b8d2635 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RichárdVígh, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Microsoft Xbox Account Settings

How do I clear or reset my Microsoft Xbox Account settings?

:)

RichárdVígh, Mar 26, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

If you could please, elaborate a bit more on what exactly you are attempting to do by clearing these settings, we may be able to provide for you the best info to resolve this matter.
  3. MorseyBaby Win User

How to change email on xbox live account without losing any info

I may not fully understand the set up, but... if the Xbox log in for the profile in question is 'your' Microsoft account then it is *your* Xbox profile and to my knowledge can't be separated: it's one Microsoft account.

You can set up a linked child account which would have its own Microsoft login
  4. Skip2mylou2014 Win User

Can't Change Microsoft Account Associated with Profile

Is this account auto signed in to a Xbox 360 console?

If it is,

you can go to Settings > Account Settings > Account Security > Change Microsoft Account
  5. Crono Mk I Win User

my Xbox live name

You can change your gamertag to a new microsoft account by first creating the new microsoft account and then going to these selections on your xbox:

Settings

Account Security

Change Microsoft Account
  6. AnuChau Win User

minecraft

Thema:

1. Microsoft Xbox Account Settings - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Settings

2. How Manage your Microsoft account settings for ps4 minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Manage your Microsoft account settings for ps4 minecraft: After i got the Microsoft account i tried to play severs and with my freinds but it said i had to manage my account but when i went to the link it said for XBOX not ps4. Anyone know how to fix...
  3. I can't get access to privacy and online safety setting on my Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get access to privacy and online safety setting on my Microsoft account.: I cant get access to Forza Horizon 4 auction house and i see people saying that is because "You can see and upload community creations" is blocked in my account. But when i try to change it i...
  4. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I have been playing minecraft frequently for a while now, and this error continues to show up, and then go away after a day or so. At the moment, I haven't been able to play multi-player on any of...
  5. “Can’t play multiplayer because of how Microsoft account is set up”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Can’t play multiplayer because of how Microsoft account is set up”: Im not sure if my account is under a family account or if it is just a “child” for no reason. When i tried to invite a friend to play minecraft on the xbox one i got the “you cannot do multiplayer...
  6. Microsoft Account Hacked (Phone number and password changed, alongside setting up of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Hacked (Phone number and password changed, alongside setting up of...: I am unsure of when this has happened but has been recent. Someone has changed the password to my secondary Microsoft account (used for Xbox). They have also set up Microsoft Authenticator and...
  7. Minecraft "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up.": This was a thread that was closed because you said that it was fixed, but I tried all the solutions on the thread, restarting, redownloading, logging out, the whole nine yards and still nothing...
  8. "You cannot play online due to how your Microsoft account is set up."

in XBoX Accessibility
    "You cannot play online due to how your Microsoft account is set up.": I have repeatedly tried to join servers and invite my friends in Minecraft but it doesn't work. I was on the Microsoft page for about 2 hours trying to figure out where I can turn on the...
  9. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up.: So I tried to join a friends realm on my switch, my Mircosoft account is connected but I get the same message talling me I cant play because of how my account is set up. I had a childs account so...
  10. Minecraft "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up.": I've been playing on my Realm for months now, but today, for no reason, i cannot log into live services. "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up". I've gone to...