Microsoft Xbox Account Settings

Discus and support Microsoft Xbox Account Settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I clear or reset my Microsoft Xbox Account settings? aae83ec4-7418-4bce-9dfa-d5218b8d2635 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RichárdVígh, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:13 AM.

1. Microsoft Xbox Account Settings

How do I clear or reset my Microsoft Xbox Account settings?

:)

RichárdVígh, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:13 AM
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

If you could please, elaborate a bit more on what exactly you are attempting to do by clearing these settings, we may be able to provide for you the best info to resolve this matter.
  3. Skip2mylou2014 Win User

Can't Change Microsoft Account Associated with Profile

Is this account auto signed in to a Xbox 360 console?

If it is,

you can go to Settings > Account Settings > Account Security > Change Microsoft Account
  4. Crono Mk I Win User

my Xbox live name

You can change your gamertag to a new microsoft account by first creating the new microsoft account and then going to these selections on your xbox:

Settings

Account Security

Change Microsoft Account
  5. AnuChau Win User

minecraft

6. XBF George L Win User

i-pin으로 나이 인증과 계정 옵션을 성인으로 바꾸어도 게임 진입 로그인 시도시 0x8015DC0D 에러코드 송출 (I-pin to change the age authentication and accounting options to adults and 0x8015DC0D error codes when attempting to enter the game)

Hello!

Thanks for bringing this inquiry to our attention here on the forums. I understand you're having issues setting up your Settings on a child account is that correct? You will need to sign into an adult account that is a member of the same Microsoft Family
    as the child account to change the settings for the child account.
    Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings
Thema:

1. Microsoft Xbox Account Settings - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Settings

2. Minecraft PS4 - “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 - “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.”: So im playing minecraft and im logged into my microsoft account and i go to servers and it says “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.” And my account is an adult...
  3. How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft bedrock on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft bedrock on pc: I can't seem to join any multiplayer minecraft servers because of the error that "You cannot play minecraft multiplayer because of your account is set up.Go to aka.ms/accountsettings to change...
  4. Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset?: Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset? df4e7f73-60a3-48c9-9b5b-1e458fe29f22
  5. It says that on minecraft that my Microsoft account is not set up properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says that on minecraft that my Microsoft account is not set up properly.: So, my microsoft account is ‘suposedly’ not set up correctly, what do I do? 7e70b5cf-aa9e-42d2-8bed-1f8b59c66037
  6. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: Before this everything has been working fine! then suddenly I couldn't join servers or my friends! I do get I have to change it but how and where, can someone drop a link for me??...
  7. "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up": I have done all the settings, I clicked allow on all the boxes concerning multiplayer and a can't seem to be able to play. I play Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition if you now the answer please help...
  8. How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch: So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your...
  9. All Childs xbox world set up on parents microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    All Childs xbox world set up on parents microsoft account: Hello When my son set up his Xbox one last year I kogged him in on my Microsoft account. At the time I tried to set up a family account so that he would have his own MS account but didnt complete...
  10. Why has Microsoft set a limit on bandwidth coming from Xbox Live accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft set a limit on bandwidth coming from Xbox Live accounts?: I have used Xbox Live for about a decade now and this has never been an issue before. Upon moving out of my family's home and attempting to use our Xbox subscription to play online on my secondary...