Microsoft/Xbox Account signs out automatically on other devices

Discus and support Microsoft/Xbox Account signs out automatically on other devices in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My kids play Minecraft. One is on iPad and the other on Switch. Xbox is constantly signing them out requiring me to go to aka.ms/remoteconnect to sign... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Mike Z 69, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Mike Z 69
    Mike Z 69 Guest

My kids play Minecraft. One is on iPad and the other on Switch. Xbox is constantly signing them out requiring me to go to aka.ms/remoteconnect to sign them back in. Is there a reason for this? It does not do this on my PC or Xbox. Is there a way to
    prevent it?

:)

Mike Z 69, Jun 10, 2019
  2. GROVERLORD Win User

Yes, this is BS Microsoft and is costing me ton's of money. and losses in my games. this needs to be remedied quickly. It is happening to everyone with WP10. They only way I can change accounts on phone is to delete an account or login from
    the same account on a computer. We need a way of switching XBOX accounts on the WP10 easily. Maybe it's not the xbox console companion maybe there is anouther solutions. But I need a way to quickly change accounts, now I can't switch accounts without
    a lot of fuss and it is costing me money and points. BS Microsoft. AND this auto logoff **** that started 2 day's ago is not making things better. FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mike,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If you are signing into the same account on multiple devices, this is why. You can only be signed in on one device at a time with an account. To prevent this you would need to make your kids an account.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mike,

Thanks for updating us. Try powering down the devices totally. May try uninstalling and reinstall the game also. Could be a corrupt file that keeps making them sign out.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Mike Z 69 Win User

Thanks for the replies. To clarify, two accounts. One per device. They only log one account into one device each. So they never log it into another platform.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

So there are some platforms where it's a one account at a time sign in, so if they sign in with that account on another platform, it will sign out the previous sign in. I know Xbox One and PC are separate devices, and do not sign out the other, but I believe
    other devices like Switch/Mobile are the same "platform" and would sign out the others, while leaving the Xbox One and PC signed in, though I don't have a Switch to really test this. Later I'll test on multiple mobile devices, but wouldn't really be a full
    test on for what you're seeing on the Switch.

I hope this clarifies things, and help balance where they play so as to avoid the signing out.

Let us know if you have questions or other issues we can help with!
Thema:

1. Microsoft/Xbox Account signs out automatically on other devices - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account signs

2. "Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account" error occurs when signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account" error occurs when signing in to Xbox...: I’m seeing "Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account" error when signing in to Xbox Live. I'm on my Xbox 360. I followed all the instructions in the article about this topic. I have...
  3. Signing into Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signing into Microsoft Account: I have an Xbox One and I was signed out of my Microsoft account. I am trying to sign in on my Xbox, I typed in my password and I can't get it to do anything beyond that. I tried hitting the little...
  4. How do I sign into my Microsoft account on original xbox in 2018?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into my Microsoft account on original xbox in 2018?: I am planning on buying a used original xbox this month to play some old games. But I may not want to if I can't sign into my microsoft account since the servers are shut down. So is the recover...
  5. Can't sign into my Microsoft account in Xbox Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into my Microsoft account in Xbox Games: I try to sign in but it doesn't even load up the sign in screen. Please help me with this problem, I am trying to get into my Xbox One account, but it doesn't let me....
  6. Microsoft Jackpot won't sign in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jackpot won't sign in my account: Microsoft Jackpot was not updating my coins from the cloud so uninstalled and then reinstalled. Now it comes up with message saying "a connection to xbox could not be established. Check internet...
  7. Unexpected permissions popup when signing into microsoft account in Xbox Insider Hub on Win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unexpected permissions popup when signing into microsoft account in Xbox Insider Hub on Win 10: Disclaimer: I hope I’m in the right place here, I was directed to another forum by a Microsoft employee that I was chatting with - where I was told to go here instead. Apparently this is the place...
  8. Can I sign-in two XBOX One by one Microsoft Account ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I sign-in two XBOX One by one Microsoft Account ?: I want to sign-in two Xbox One devices by one Microsoft Account ? for using devices on Microsoft Account without increasing accounts. My environment 1st device is Xbox One, which are enjoying...
  9. Screen stuck on "Next you'll sign in with Microsoft account"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen stuck on "Next you'll sign in with Microsoft account": I set up our Xbox One S today without issue until the step to sign in with your microsoft account. I press "A" to move to the next screen so I can sign in, but the screen wont move forward. I...
  10. New xbox one s stuck at sign in Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox one s stuck at sign in Microsoft account: Hi, I just opened up my new xbox one s and hooked up the console. I went through the update and everything was fine. Now it is asking me to sign in to my Microsoft account. However, it appears...