Microsoft/Xbox Account signs out automatically on other devices

Discus and support Microsoft/Xbox Account signs out automatically on other devices in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My kids play Minecraft. One is on iPad and the other on Switch. Xbox is constantly signing them out requiring me to go to aka.ms/remoteconnect to sign... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Mike Z 69, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Mike Z 69
    Mike Z 69 Guest

My kids play Minecraft. One is on iPad and the other on Switch. Xbox is constantly signing them out requiring me to go to aka.ms/remoteconnect to sign them back in. Is there a reason for this? It does not do this on my PC or Xbox. Is there a way to
    prevent it?

:)

Mike Z 69, Jun 10, 2019
  2. GROVERLORD Win User

Yes, this is BS Microsoft and is costing me ton's of money. and losses in my games. this needs to be remedied quickly. It is happening to everyone with WP10. They only way I can change accounts on phone is to delete an account or login from
    the same account on a computer. We need a way of switching XBOX accounts on the WP10 easily. Maybe it's not the xbox console companion maybe there is anouther solutions. But I need a way to quickly change accounts, now I can't switch accounts without
    a lot of fuss and it is costing me money and points. BS Microsoft. AND this auto logoff **** that started 2 day's ago is not making things better. FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mike,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If you are signing into the same account on multiple devices, this is why. You can only be signed in on one device at a time with an account. To prevent this you would need to make your kids an account.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mike,

Thanks for updating us. Try powering down the devices totally. May try uninstalling and reinstall the game also. Could be a corrupt file that keeps making them sign out.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Mike Z 69 Win User

Thanks for the replies. To clarify, two accounts. One per device. They only log one account into one device each. So they never log it into another platform.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

So there are some platforms where it's a one account at a time sign in, so if they sign in with that account on another platform, it will sign out the previous sign in. I know Xbox One and PC are separate devices, and do not sign out the other, but I believe
    other devices like Switch/Mobile are the same "platform" and would sign out the others, while leaving the Xbox One and PC signed in, though I don't have a Switch to really test this. Later I'll test on multiple mobile devices, but wouldn't really be a full
    test on for what you're seeing on the Switch.

I hope this clarifies things, and help balance where they play so as to avoid the signing out.

Let us know if you have questions or other issues we can help with!
Thema:

1. Microsoft/Xbox Account signs out automatically on other devices - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account signs

2. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  3. I have a microsoft account for a new xbox one but when I sign in I see only an older...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a microsoft account for a new xbox one but when I sign in I see only an older...: I have a microsoft account for a new xbox one but when I sign in I see only an older account for an xbox 360 which was discontinued in 2014 4cc35436-bfff-46d3-bfc1-a6f2b6e2943b
  4. How can i sign into mojang using my microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i sign into mojang using my microsoft account?: Ive done it before but its not letting me do it again, ive tried signing in with my details, but it keeps saying wrong password or email. I tried do a password reset and typed in my email, but it...
  5. Problem with signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft: Hello, I would like to adress a problem with signing into my microsoft account in Minecraft. I bought Minecraft for my nintendo switch and when I try to sign into my Microsoft account it would...
  6. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: Trouble Signing into Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: Trouble Signing into Microsoft Account: I've owned Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch for quite a while now and have never had this problem, but I loaded the game up and it had signed me out of my Microsoft account. So when I do the...
  7. I cannot sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft for nintendo switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my microsoft account on minecraft for nintendo switch: it doesnt sign in since yesterday, everytime after the remiteconnect it says on the screen “we tried to sign you in to your micrososft account, but something went wrong...
  8. "Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account" error occurs when signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account" error occurs when signing in to Xbox...: I’m seeing "Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account" error when signing in to Xbox Live. I'm on my Xbox 360. I followed all the instructions in the article about this topic. I have...
  9. Signing into Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signing into Microsoft Account: I have an Xbox One and I was signed out of my Microsoft account. I am trying to sign in on my Xbox, I typed in my password and I can't get it to do anything beyond that. I tried hitting the little...
  10. How do I sign into my Microsoft account on original xbox in 2018?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into my Microsoft account on original xbox in 2018?: I am planning on buying a used original xbox this month to play some old games. But I may not want to if I can't sign into my microsoft account since the servers are shut down. So is the recover...