Microsoft Xbox app Not Letting Me Upload custom pic after I choose source

Discus and support Microsoft Xbox app Not Letting Me Upload custom pic after I choose source in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have my galaxy A51, in the xbox app, and I can't get it to upload my pic. Any ideas why? 0f6bf52d-8887-4992-922f-68a81c8203b5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by funnehfan110111, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. Microsoft Xbox app Not Letting Me Upload custom pic after I choose source

I have my galaxy A51, in the xbox app, and I can't get it to upload my pic. Any ideas why?

:)

funnehfan110111, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  2. funnehfan110111 Win User

The thing is, last time I changed my gamerpic (Durring COVID-19) It worked fine. But each time I hit "Done" it sends me back to choose a source.
  3. Joshua Adamson Win User

Hi there,

Unfortunately, some features such as uploading custom gamer pictures have been disabled due to COVID-19. This is also affecting custom backgrounds and custom club pictures.

As always, you should still be able to do custom pictures via the avatar editor.

To streamline moderation and to ensure everyone has the best experience when using Xbox services, these features have been disabled temporarily for the foreseeable future

Hope this helps!
  4. FartingEggz Win User

Xbox App Not Letting Me Upload Custom Pic

Have you tried any other images
  5. FoolFoolio Win User

yeah, i did that. but im also having the same problem with the xbox itself.

i got a couple of friends to change their picture as well, but it does not work for them either.
  6. LuckyT1ger Win User

Have you tryed delet the app then redownload it i hsve has this problam before in till i delet it then re download it but if this dose not work contact xbox support here support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Microsoft Xbox app Not Letting Me Upload custom pic after I choose source - Similar Threads - Microsoft app Letting

2. How do I transfer ownership of a Microsoft store app from one account to another?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer ownership of a Microsoft store app from one account to another?: All they way back when Minecraft Windows 10 edition was still in beta, I had used the free key I got for owning Minecraft Java to get a copy of the version on the Windows store. I have since...
  3. MIcrosoft Store and Xbox app Error Code 0x87E00017

in XBoX on Windows
    MIcrosoft Store and Xbox app Error Code 0x87E00017: I have repeatedly searched for this error and found nothing. Calls to microsoft and messages to the support have lead me no where. This is absolutely ridiculous. You should know what error codes...
  4. Microsoft Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Apps: How can I remove Microsft Apps that I never use, that are taking up too much storage on my PC? I would like to uninstall the following... Xbox Maps Your phone. I never use any of the above...
  5. Microsoft Store, Xbox App and Xbox Insider Hub won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store, Xbox App and Xbox Insider Hub won't load: I've had the problem for months now, The Microsoft Store give me the error 0x80131500, Xbox App won't load all pages, and the Xbox Insider Hub give me access denied 0x80070005 when logging in....
  6. The new Microsoft store doesn't display in recently used apps

in XboX Insiders
    The new Microsoft store doesn't display in recently used apps: When I open Microsoft Store and I open a another app and then I open the xbox guide, the microsoft store doesn't display in the recently used apps section submitted by /u/DokiDokiMagikku...
  7. Xbox One - Can't download Games or Apps from Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Can't download Games or Apps from Microsoft Store: The 'Get'/ 'Install' button on any App or Game on the Microsoft Store remains a loading icon indefinitely. I also can't access 'Full Library', this remains as a loading icon indefinitely (or at...
  8. Xbox App Error Signing In With Microsoft Store Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Error Signing In With Microsoft Store Account: Hi, I've been unable to use the game pass for the better part of this year as the new Xbox App does not recognise my Microsoft Store account. Everything was fine while i could access the game pass...
  9. Not letting me sign into my Microsoft account on the Microsoft Store or Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Not letting me sign into my Microsoft account on the Microsoft Store or Xbox App: I want to update the game Minecraft but whenever i click on the sign in button on the top of the screen, it says "let get you signed in" like the usual but when i click the "Continue" Button it...
  10. The XBOX app simply refuses to let me in Im login into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Windows
    The XBOX app simply refuses to let me in Im login into my Microsoft account.: The XBOX app simply refuses to let me in Im login into my Microsoft account. Nothing in the help helps. 0d344511-bb33-4f16-8563-c086182b1da4