Microsoft: Xbox clubs not working for me?

Discus and support Microsoft: Xbox clubs not working for me? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Xbox clubs not working for me? Xbox one clubs not working for me,It says That did not work cdec49a3-5d8c-463e-9ae8-d3c93c9d1be3 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xx pro 360, Oct 21, 2016.

1. xx pro 360
    xx pro 360 Guest

Microsoft (Routers): Xbox clubs not working for me?
    Xbox one clubs not working for me,It says That did not work

:)

xx pro 360, Oct 21, 2016
  2. How does one make friends to send gifts of power ups and keys etc

Hi! The easiest way I would recommend to find friends that play Bingo that you can exchange gifts........ would be by finding friends via the Xbox Clubs. There are several Clubs devoted to Microsoft Bingo.

To find a Club via Xbox, just click the Clubs tab and search for Microsoft Bingo or to find a Club via Xbox.com, sign into your account and under the tabs friends, achievements..... click the arrow on the right and select Clubs and search for Microsoft
    Bingo.

For more information about finding Clubs you can visit Where do I find Cubs Xbox Support Facts

Add some clubs and you'll see several people that Friend Share with Microsoft Bingo.

CyclingGuyNOLA, Oct 21, 2016
  3. Raian93
    Raian93 Guest
    XBOX Live Keeps Disconnecting and Game Play Lags!!!

Welcome to the club. I've had this issue for a month and none of their "solutions" work. We're *** until Microsoft fixes this.

Raian93, Oct 21, 2016
  4. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

How does one make friends to send gifts of power ups and keys etc

Hi! The easiest way I would recommend to find friends that play Bingo that you can exchange gifts........ would be by finding friends via the Xbox Clubs. There are several Clubs devoted to Microsoft Bingo.

To find a Club via Xbox, just click the Clubs tab and search for Microsoft Bingo or to find a Club via Xbox.com, sign into your account and under the tabs friends, achievements..... click the arrow on the right and select Clubs and search for Microsoft
    Bingo.

For more information about finding Clubs you can visit Where do I find Cubs Xbox Support Facts

Add some clubs and you'll see several people that Friend Share with Microsoft Bingo.
  5. Raian93 Win User

XBOX Live Keeps Disconnecting and Game Play Lags!!!

Welcome to the club. I've had this issue for a month and none of their "solutions" work. We're *** until Microsoft fixes this.
  6. Iceweb Win User

Xbox 360 freezing when connecting to Live and unable to download update

If that doesn't work, welcome to the kippered Xbox Club!
  7. BrownBoy2 Win User

Unable To View Clubs

Yeah the xbox app isnt working with clubs either
  8. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

changing club name

Where did you see this?

On the support page for Clubs, it says: "You can change customizations at any time by going back to your club’s Welcome

tab and selecting Customize."

They don't mention a limit anywhere.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/xbox-live/create-club

According to a Microsoft Agent: "In order to change the name you would need full ownership of the club. If the original owner only quit or left the club then it will not allow you to change anything. The original owner would need to go to their club settings
    and select to "transfer ownership".

https://answers.microsoft.com/xbox/forum/all/club-name-customization/9dd85c00-2fea-4e9f-ae12-9acd8811f359
Thema:

1. Microsoft: Xbox clubs not working for me? - Similar Threads - Microsoft clubs working

2. MICROSOFT SOLITAER COLLECTION STERNE Club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT SOLITAER COLLECTION STERNE Club: Meine Frage wann gibt es endlich wieder neue Herausforderungen habe 2460 STERNE und warte bereits seit Monaten auf neue HERAUSFORDERUNGEN [Translation- My question when is there finally new...
  3. Pace MG1: I have your microsoft solitaire collection premium addition when do I get Star Club ...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Pace MG1: I have your microsoft solitaire collection premium addition when do I get Star Club ...: Pace (Set-top Boxes) MG1 (Comcast/Xfinity X1): I have your microsoft solitaire collection premium addition when do I get Star Club and themes. Same here, and the icon, which was changed for last...
  4. Star club in Microsoft Solitare Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star club in Microsoft Solitare Collection: Hi, I am playing Microsoft Solitare collection on my Android phone and I don't have star club available. I played the game 2 years ago on my laptop and it worked just fine but I don't know why I...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Star Club and Themes coming soon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Star Club and Themes coming soon?: I recently put Microsoft Solitaire onto my iPad, I have had it on my PC for about a year. I made a new account for my iPad as I wanted to play all the Star Club again. I have only the real hard...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Star Club Under the Sea Pyramid score challenge for 3,950 score.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Star Club Under the Sea Pyramid score challenge for 3,950 score.: There is no way to get that last 5 points. I can only get to 3,945 no matter what I do. I think there is something wrong. Is there any one who knows how to get to the 3,950 or am I right?...
  7. Microsoft Star Club Klondike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Star Club Klondike: 2/22/17 Hello I am starting out with the Microsoft Solitaire Games. Was playing the Star Club Klondike games and after I finished I only had 10 pts and need 35 to move on. My question is:...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Star Club Wild West Unsolvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Star Club Wild West Unsolvable: The wild west star club collection is unsolvable with the pyramid expert needs a score of 2940 but the 3rd board is unsolvable with 4 10s on the board and a 3 in the top space and 2 10s on the 4th...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Star Club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Star Club: I have completed all games and packs up to and including 14 collections on the Microsoft Solitaire collection Star Club. There is a red star with the wording 'New Collection Available', but I...
  10. Have lost all Star Club data in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have lost all Star Club data in Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hi, I play the MS Solitaire Collection daily challenges and Star Club challenges as well. The data for the Daily solitaire challenges is intact, but everything related to the Star Club is lost....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is the xbox clubs not working