Microsoft (XBOX) contact ability

Discus and support Microsoft (XBOX) contact ability in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What is the phone number to contact an actual person for xbox customer support? 06508d2c-c689-4447-a4b2-791b9b7d0f64 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Im Captain Jim, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Microsoft (XBOX) contact ability

What is the phone number to contact an actual person for xbox customer support?

:)

Im Captain Jim, Feb 19, 2019
  2. Half Fish Half Win User

As an old fogey who once had to call a phone number to ask to cancel Xbox Live Gold I can understand the initial confusion about the new phone process, but yes, ask for a callback. It may seem like a less efficient solution but it’s loads better than sitting
    on hold forever.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

In addition, either click no when asked by the virtual agent if the information provided helped - normally you should only need to do this twice, or type 'No thanks' into the Virtual agent chat window.

Now, you should be offered to either chat to a real person or request a call back.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there ladies and gents.

We suggest if it hasn't already been done to
    Start
    a New Thread
    so we can better assist with any and all issues or inquiries with the latest information available since policies, promotions
    and troubleshooting steps tend to change! We will be locking this thread in order to minimize the spam and necro posts.

6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

ESO Crown Store Accidentally purchased wrong item

Microsoft do not have the ability to refund in game store purchases. You would need to contact the game developer for assistance
Thema:

1. Microsoft (XBOX) contact ability - Similar Threads - Microsoft contact ability

2. Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.: case #'s 1501587403 and 1502196989. Lost purchased jigsaw puzzles. Stats show puzzles played = 672, puzzles completed = 536, collections completed =3. Spoke with different technicians on May 22,...
  3. Microsoft asked me to contact them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft asked me to contact them.: Microsoft asked me to get in touch with them 84c23a56-a457-41e5-9ebd-d4c1168f008e
  4. Trying to contact microsoft support for warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to contact microsoft support for warranty: Hi i am trying to contact microsoft support for warranty repairs for my console. Unable to get through chat or phone. Is there an email to reach out to them. Thanks in advance for an answer....
  5. Microsoft contact for faulty controller button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft contact for faulty controller button: I have a Design Lab X Box Controller in warranty, and one of the buttons is faulty. I have raised a Service Request with Microsoft. The documentation sent says that they are going to exchange the...
  6. Microsoft support contact method is terrible, and customer unfriendly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft support contact method is terrible, and customer unfriendly.: My son redeemed a code on our rarely used xbox one. He bought some fortnight in game currency. The currency should have automatically updated on his fortnight account on his xbox fortnight and pc...
  7. Microsoft store agent. How to contact?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store agent. How to contact?: I purchased a gift for someone and it is unclaimable due to region. after finding this out the help text said I can get a refund from an agent but there is no link to do so. How can I contact one?...
  8. "Contact microsoft support"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Contact microsoft support": So i purchased a visa prepaid card ($25). I went to make a purchase with it and ive been given the message "contact microsoft support, we cant process your payment." Is this a problem on my end?...
  9. Contact Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contact Microsoft: I need a way to contact Microsoft, I bought resident evil 3 and didn't receive 6k points. When I clicked on box to purchase it brought me to redeem a code re3 which I think is the pre-order...
  10. How to get in contact with Microsoft about my repair order.

in XboX Insiders
    How to get in contact with Microsoft about my repair order.: Basically I had an issue with my controller, which was still under warranty, and I posted it away for a repair/replacement. Now I have confirmation it was delivered to the address that was given...