Microsoft: Xbox family not working! Help!

Discus and support Microsoft: Xbox family not working! Help! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Xbox family not working! Help! I've been having trouble changing my kids privacy settings. He shows up on Microsoft family, but... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by frodisn, Mar 1, 2017.

1. frodisn
    frodisn Guest

Microsoft (Routers): Xbox family not working! Help!
    I've been having trouble changing my kids privacy settings. He shows up on Microsoft family, but when i go to change the xbox live pricasy settings he doesn't show up where you select the "gamerpic" Only my gamerpic shows up. I need a solution to this, 'cause
    otherwise he wil never be able to play online. Please help!

:)

frodisn, Mar 1, 2017
  2. Childs accounts are visible at the microsoft family, but not at xbox family

Hi, I have exactly the same problem

Parent GT = (works correctly, applied to windows family and xbox family)

Parent GT = Fantomime (works correctly, applied to windows family and xbox family)

Child GT = ShutBubbles1867 (works correctly, applied to windows family and xbox family)

Child GT = RiverPainter782 (Does not work - only attached to windows, not xbox)

Please help

Thanks so much.

GreenieSpunky, Mar 1, 2017
  3. Official✅
    Official✅ Guest
    Can't update Privacy and Online Safety Settings - Unexpected Error

Honestly, the same thing is happening with me. Im in a microsoft family but in an adult account with the age set to 1980 so there no possible way that it shouldnt work. Microsoft please help

Official✅, Mar 1, 2017
  4. GreenieSpunky Win User

Childs accounts are visible at the microsoft family, but not at xbox family

Hi, I have exactly the same problem

Parent GT = (works correctly, applied to windows family and xbox family)

Parent GT = Fantomime (works correctly, applied to windows family and xbox family)

Child GT = ShutBubbles1867 (works correctly, applied to windows family and xbox family)

Child GT = RiverPainter782 (Does not work - only attached to windows, not xbox)

Please help

Thanks so much.
  5. aka Scratch Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Famly Sharing

6. Official✅ Win User

Can't update Privacy and Online Safety Settings - Unexpected Error

Honestly, the same thing is happening with me. Im in a microsoft family but in an adult account with the age set to 1980 so there no possible way that it shouldnt work. Microsoft please help
  7. Njal the Blue Win User

The Microsoft Family Con!

As stated Microsoft Family is nothing to do with the Home Xbox feature. The link I posted explains exactly how it works. You can also use the built in help feature on the console to search for things like this.
  8. medium bloke Win User

Join XBOX Live Family Gold Package

Thema:

1. Microsoft: Xbox family not working! Help! - Similar Threads - Microsoft family working

2. Microsoft family screen time limits not working on Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft family screen time limits not working on Xbox.: Microsoft family screen time limits are working on our windows 10 devices but not on the xbox, and only for one of our kids. This is despite our windows 10 installations indicating that they are...
  3. Daylight Saving Time and Microsoft Family Screen Time Restrictions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Daylight Saving Time and Microsoft Family Screen Time Restrictions: It seems that since this past sunday, Family Screen Time restrictions have been off by an hour (when, previously they were allowed to start at 3:00 PM local time, now they cannot start until 4:00...
  4. Please help with microsoft family account, it's driving me insane

in XBoX on Mobile
    Please help with microsoft family account, it's driving me insane: I'm posting this under this category because it won't let me click submit under Xbox, which is what i assume it should be under... I'm having a nightmare just trying to enable my daughter to play...
  5. Microsoft family requests/ suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft family requests/ suggestions: Can we add the ability to do bandwidth management tor metered internet connections? maybe a daily , monthly or weekly limit? restrict updates to have parental permission. Ability to block...
  6. Transferring game progress, xbox ID to another family member in my microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring game progress, xbox ID to another family member in my microsoft account: Hi, I purchased an xbox a few years ago for my children. I set the xbox up and used my microsoft account to do so. We purchased xbox live, downloaded games, etc. I then discovered that I could set...
  7. Minecraft for Child Account on Microsoft Family

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Child Account on Microsoft Family: How can I let my child play Minecraft using using their child account setup using Microsoft Family. I have purchased, downloaded, and installed Minecraft using my (parent) account. Its through my...
  8. i was just trying to make a new microsoft account but then it put my "child" to the family...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i was just trying to make a new microsoft account but then it put my "child" to the family...: I HOPE SOMEONE RESPONDS TO ME.... 3c0aada4-edf0-4c4e-a03c-b5f750884b6c
  9. Problem mit der Microsoft Familienfunktion[Translation-Microsoft Family Feature Issue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem mit der Microsoft Familienfunktion[Translation-Microsoft Family Feature Issue]: I made an account with the security settings for kids, but now is the problem that I can't switch it on adult cause I deleted the adult account unintentionally. I down know the email or password...
  10. Microsoft Screen Time Tool for Family Members is SERIOUSLY FLAWED!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Screen Time Tool for Family Members is SERIOUSLY FLAWED!!!!!: Does anyone have any suggestions for how to prevent my child from using Xbox One when they are "blocked" according to Microsoft's screen time feature which is accessed via my account page? For...