mICROSOFT XBOX GIFT CARD NOT WORKING.

Discus and support mICROSOFT XBOX GIFT CARD NOT WORKING. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; KROGERS SAID THEY CAN NOT HELP ME. I HAVE TO CONTACT YOU. I AM GET SO FRUSTRATED. I AM 70 YEARS OLD AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DEAL WITH THIS SINCE... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SharonFisher2, Feb 3, 2020.

1. mICROSOFT XBOX GIFT CARD NOT WORKING.

KROGERS SAID THEY CAN NOT HELP ME. I HAVE TO CONTACT YOU. I AM GET SO FRUSTRATED. I AM 70 YEARS OLD AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DEAL WITH THIS SINCE CHRISTMAS.

:)

SharonFisher2, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Ooh im good Win User

£50 xbox credit for £41.99 pus extra 5%off.

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Which is better, Microsoft Gift Card or Xbox Gift Card?

Hi Ammon,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question about the gift cards. Microsoft gift cards and Xbox gift cards are for both Microsoft and Xbox.

This is directly from the
    Microsoft gift card
    :

With a Microsoft Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy devices, games, software, apps, movies, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital gift code is good for purchases
    at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. It cannot be used for purchases at physical Microsoft Stores.

This is directly from the
    Xbox gift card
    :

With an Xbox Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy the hottest new Xbox full game downloads, apps, movies, TV shows, devices, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital
    gift code is good for purchases at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. It cannot be used for purchases at physical Microsoft Stores.

If you are purchasing devices like Xbox console, surface pro they are limited to being used for them.

If you will be mainly using these on an Xbox console, then the Xbox gift card is perfect.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Vouchers

Was it a xbox gift card or a microsoft gift card. I messed this up once and added a microsoft gift card.

Also leonzo g is your best bet here sence he is an agent and not just an ambassdor
  5. Gary Tonsley Win User

Microsoft Rewards

Hi. Thank you for your response. It is called simply ‘Microsoft Gift Card’. It is not the Xbox gift card. Thanks. Gary
  6. OneKoala3856013 Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

Hello, what type of prepaid cards did you purchase? Microsoft gift cards, xbox gift cards, 3 months of Live, 6 months of Live, 12 months of Live?
    I purchased xbox gift cards
Thema:

mICROSOFT XBOX GIFT CARD NOT WORKING.

1. mICROSOFT XBOX GIFT CARD NOT WORKING. - Similar Threads - mICROSOFT GIFT CARD

2. Redeeming Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeeming Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards: How can i redeem my xbox points i esrned my microsoft rewards? I can not fins where the code is to redeem. Thanks! 3d1ae14c-7777-4f51-b877-6adfdd44d9c9
  3. Microsoft gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft gift cards: How can a person get a free code 967e58af-1926-44f9-b88f-2b52430a8d49
  4. Is there a way to gift people an Xbox gift Card (Purchased Using Microsoft points)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is there a way to gift people an Xbox gift Card (Purchased Using Microsoft points): Hello all! I currently have 23,010 Microsoft rewards points. I'm trying to exchange it for a $25 Xbox gift card, but not for me. The description states, "Now when you redeem points for an Xbox...
  5. Microsoft gift card bought at Tesco's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft gift card bought at Tesco's: I recently bought a £25 gift card at a Tesco store, when i tried to redeem the code it just says code is deactivated. I called Tesco's but they told me to take it up with Microsoft so i did and...
  6. Can you use a Microsoft Gift Card to buy V-Bucks on Xbox?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can you use a Microsoft Gift Card to buy V-Bucks on Xbox?: Can you use a Microsoft Gift Card to buy V-Bucks on Xbox? - 96ac7faa-a804-483c-916f-ebc150dedee7
  7. Is the 1,000 Microsoft gift card a scam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is the 1,000 Microsoft gift card a scam: Is the 1,000 Microsoft gift card a scam dddb4bb8-507f-433c-8836-51cd282634a5
  8. I want to buy minecraft java edition but i only have microsoft gift cards.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy minecraft java edition but i only have microsoft gift cards.: I want to buy minecraft java edition but i only have microsoft/xbox gift cards. Is there a way to use them to buy java edition? 5a33e435-70d5-4f85-aca0-1669fcb759bd
  9. Does xbox gift cards counts to Microsoft Windows 10 balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does xbox gift cards counts to Microsoft Windows 10 balance: [Solved] So. I was trying to recently going buy a new game. Unfortunately I may need to go a microsoft store and buy those 50 dollars gift cards.Which would take me 1 and a half hour to go to the...
  10. Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?: I got ten thousands of reward points from playing xbox game pass and surfing the web with microsoft edge browser. But I want to buy me some google play gift card....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox gift card