Microsoft*Xbox msbill.info

Discus and support Microsoft*Xbox msbill.info in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have gotten 12 charges from you in the last 10 days totaling over $100.00. I haven't authorized any of these charges. Is there a way that I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lou AnneWright, May 27, 2019.

1. Microsoft*Xbox msbill.info

I have gotten 12 charges from you in the last 10 days totaling over $100.00. I haven't authorized any of these charges. Is there a way that I can verify the charges or find out if its fraud.

:)

Lou AnneWright, May 27, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

msbill.info

is it the first time you used this card on xbox? if so it's just a charge for pre-authorisation that you'll get refunded.
  3. zomboman16 Win User

msbill.info

You should wait a little longer
  4. denis97g Win User

msbill.info

yes, wait a little more. if nothing changes you should contact support at support.xbox.com
  5. Username2348392 Win User

msbill.info

It wasnt the first time i used a card, but maybe its still pre-authorisation, i tried to buy it yesterday but it still hasnt been refunded so maybe i'll have to wait longer?
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Microsoft *Xbox msbill.info

Hey there

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having.
    We will be locking this thread since it is an old post.
    If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!

Thank you
Thema:

Microsoft*Xbox msbill.info

1. Microsoft*Xbox msbill.info - Similar Threads - Microsoft*Xbox msbill info

2. XBOX GameBar on PC not showing CPU speed?

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX GameBar on PC not showing CPU speed?: Just wondering if anyone elses CPU speed stays at 0.00 Ghz? submitted by /u/Krimzon_Grey [link] [comments]
  3. how to change the xbox build....

in XboX Insiders
    how to change the xbox build....: I've seen someone posting here who have a way to change the build of xbox as this is possible submitted by /u/Jowjon [link] [comments]
  4. Impossible de communiquer en vocale avec mes amis Xbox One , Application Compagnon de la...

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible de communiquer en vocale avec mes amis Xbox One , Application Compagnon de la...: Bonjour, je n'arrive pas communiquer en vocale avec mes amis Xbox One (je suis sur pc). J'ai la dernière version de Win10, l'application Compagnon de la console Xbox est jour, je n'ai aucun...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of January 24th, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of January 24th, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  6. Favorite Xbox Racing Game and Why!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Xbox Racing Game and Why!: Back in the day there were 2 I used to love, and i think they were related. I'm sure they were called MSR(metropolis street racer) and ... maybe pgr? I used.to love em, skidding round corners...
  7. Xbox One X Crackling Sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Crackling Sound: Hi everyone, I have an Xbox One X connected to a Samsung UN55NU8500 and recently a crackling sound has begun to occur on the Xbox One home screen and during games. It does not occur through...
  8. Xbox 360 buying a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 buying a game: I am trying to buy an xbox 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox one x console and when I try to it tells me to do it from xbox.com and when I go on xbox.com it tells me to buy it on my xbox...
  9. Batman telltales xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman telltales xbox live gold: Bonjour, j'ai un problème pour télécharger le jeu, je suis déj propriétaire de l'épisode 1, du coup je n'arrive pas profiter des autres épisode gratuits. Comment faire pour obtenir l'ensemble ?...
  10. Forgot email and password for xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot email and password for xbox live: So I'm trying to recover my old Xbox live account for GTA social club, but I only remember my gamertag and don't own a 360 anymore. On top of that, I don't remember the email used, I checked my...