Microsoft*Xbox msbill.info

Discus and support Microsoft*Xbox msbill.info in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have gotten 12 charges from you in the last 10 days totaling over $100.00. I haven't authorized any of these charges. Is there a way that I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lou AnneWright, May 27, 2019.

1. Microsoft*Xbox msbill.info

I have gotten 12 charges from you in the last 10 days totaling over $100.00. I haven't authorized any of these charges. Is there a way that I can verify the charges or find out if its fraud.

:)

Lou AnneWright, May 27, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

msbill.info

is it the first time you used this card on xbox? if so it's just a charge for pre-authorisation that you'll get refunded.
  3. zomboman16 Win User

msbill.info

You should wait a little longer
  4. denis97g Win User

msbill.info

yes, wait a little more. if nothing changes you should contact support at support.xbox.com
  5. Username2348392 Win User

msbill.info

It wasnt the first time i used a card, but maybe its still pre-authorisation, i tried to buy it yesterday but it still hasnt been refunded so maybe i'll have to wait longer?
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Maybe is a good thing to file a complaint dear sir. So sorry for your trouble. Try here.
Thema:

1. Microsoft*Xbox msbill.info - Similar Threads - Microsoft*Xbox msbill info

2. Xbox PC (Beta) app crashing on sign in

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC (Beta) app crashing on sign in: This sub may not be the right place but I was pointed here by another user so hopefully it's okay. I'm having an issue with the Xbox PC app for game pass unlimited. When I try to sign it the app...
  3. Xbox Assist quest

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Assist quest: While going through the steps to comment in the assist forums I was given an error message. “An error occurred. Please try again” I finished the quest and supplied that information and then...
  4. Spotify for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify for Xbox: I use Spotify for Xbox pretty regularly. When I have music playing, it usually shows up in the menu of recent games. Over the past few days it no longer shows up in the menu. Meaning i have no...
  5. Let’s Talk About Tank, DPS, and Support Roles in Xbox Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let’s Talk About Tank, DPS, and Support Roles in Xbox Games: I tend to gravitate to the tank characters. Winston in overwatch is my personal favorite. c0fde0ac-d153-4924-a239-652f3157e8e6
  6. Problem with Xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Xbox game bar: So my Xbox messenger just says "View this on the console" whenever I type to someone (on Windows 10), I saw they added the messenger to Xbox game bar but I can't access the messenger in any way,...
  7. Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox: Meu xbox 360 slim está com o som chiando eu uso cabo AV Minha TV:SAMSUNG T24C310 Eu estou usando modo jogo [Translation-My Xbox 360 Slim is with the squeating sound I use AV cable My TV:...
  8. Xbox not starting after game crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not starting after game crash: I was playing on my Xbox One S today and after I attempted to load up a game it was met with a "Checking for updates" message in the game. After I assumed it had froze I pressed the home button to...
  9. Xbox Live enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live enforcement: Funny how you beat a crew by yourself then they think you are cheating then a few days later getting a 1 day ban. So, why are you NOT! doing your job MS? I have, made Utube videos of cheaters...
  10. xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox: How do I cancel an xbox account. We don't have an xbox or an account but you microsoft claim we do and keep charging my c card. Going crazy. 3e69c12e-5a45-4a3f-9360-e82858593db2