Microsoft: Xbox My Homeshare

Discus and support Microsoft: Xbox My Homeshare in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Xbox My Homeshare For the Xbox my share does anyone know if you have to be signed in as that person who you shared the account... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by InfinityArbiter, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Microsoft: Xbox My Homeshare

Microsoft (Routers): Xbox My Homeshare
    For the Xbox my share does anyone know if you have to be signed in as that person who you shared the account with or is it a one time thing and then all the games are saved to your Xbox's hard drive and you can go back to signing in as yourself? PLZ help!

:)

InfinityArbiter, Dec 4, 2016
  2. ILLEST ATLAS
    ILLEST ATLAS Guest
    Why every time I try to contact customer support it says error

someone keeps stealing my homeshare and I can't get ahold of support

ILLEST ATLAS, Dec 4, 2016
  3. TheGioNator
    TheGioNator Guest
    Is there a way to change your homeshare password and sign everyone out of using the homeshare?

I want to sign out everyone using my homeshare info and change my password where do i do this

xbox support is trash and doesnt tell me where

TheGioNator, Dec 4, 2016
  4. DullmanGaming Win User

Ready to install and homeshare not working?

Hello Brad.

It is under the game itself that i've been trying to access it and it will just load for a bit and then tell me it can't find any of the dlc.

I have the same account on the same xbox that I have bought most of the dlc with. Honestly the homeshare thing might be related but if I could only access the main chunk of dlc that I know I have bought with this account on this xbox one I would be happy.

Still able to get those songs through the Microsoft store so I should still own the licenses for it but for whatever reason it's missing from the Ready to install section under the game Rock band 4.

The homeshare songs from account 2 is still a mystery why it won't let me redownload without re-buying them but I have followed the exact same steps for how I got the homeshare working in the first place when everything was working as intended.

Even weirder is that the games that I have with the homeshare is still showing up and I am able to download and play them so this seems to be an issue with the dlc specifically.

Thanks for your time. Hopefully this issue can be solved.
  5. DullmanGaming Win User

So just tried to see if I could get any other dlc from the other account on to the main xbox and yes this seems to be a Rock band 4 dlc related issue.

Can download Far cry 5 with all the dlcs (bought with the other xbox and with the account I am homesharing with) So the homeshare for everything else seems to go smoothly and as it is supposed to be. The issue mainly seems to revolve around Rock band 4 dlc
    for some reason.
  6. The Hurricane22 Win User

Skype wont open, "Xbox On" doesn't work anymore, Console boots up way slower

Hi WPAK thanks for the response. I just did what you said and when I held the power button to turn off my Xbox the orange light on the power supply came on for about 2 seconds, then went back white for about 10-15 and then went orange again finally. I waited
    another 40-45 seconds and unplugged it from my Xbox and from the surge protector. After I plugged everything back in I tried the "Xbox On" and that still didn't work, however it did boot up much faster and skype now works. So I guess I will take what I can
    lol.

Reason I don't want to factory reset is because my friend and I do homesharing and I already had to factory reset it once because I was in the early preview program and it messed up my console to where a lot of apps and games weren't working so when I reset
    it we had to homeshare again and as I am sure you know you can only do it 3 times in one year. So there is only 1 time left lol and I didn't want to use up in case my xbox dies on me or something.
  7. DullmanGaming Win User

Reset the xbox one to its factory settings what I meant by that sorry if I was a bit unclear.
  8. Geth Win User

What do you mean by reformated?
Thema:

Microsoft: Xbox My Homeshare

1. Microsoft: Xbox My Homeshare - Similar Threads - Microsoft Homeshare

2. Why can't there be a Farsi Language on the Xbox One or any of Microsofts Gaming Consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't there be a Farsi Language on the Xbox One or any of Microsofts Gaming Consoles?: tens of millions of people are already fluent with this language so why don't we add it to the list? 56fae805-6a7e-40d7-97e5-c1273a61a703
  3. I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox: Just needed to know Feels like i may have to buy it again d1c265ca-a1bb-474c-91b4-6cecf0f26d35
  4. Dispositivos en cuenta Microsoft [Mod Translation - Microsoft account devices]

in XBoX on Windows
    Dispositivos en cuenta Microsoft [Mod Translation - Microsoft account devices]: Mi cuenta microsoft no reconoce a mi laptop, ya está iniciada la sesión y verificada mi identidad. Pero al momento de querer instalar una aplicación me dice que no hay dispositivos vinculados para...
  5. Trying to move gamertag to my new microsoft account but new account has randomly generated...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to move gamertag to my new microsoft account but new account has randomly generated...: Hey all, I had a certain gamertag that I used back when I played xbox360. With Halo coming to pc, I was trying to allocate my gamertag to my microsoft account, but it is currently locked to my old...
  6. Não consegui comprar um jogo na Microsoft Store.[I couldn't buy a game from the Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consegui comprar um jogo na Microsoft Store.[I couldn't buy a game from the Microsoft...: Ao longo de cinco dias, tentei várias vezes comprar o jogo FIFA 20 na promoção do Black Friday,pela opção de pagamento por meio de cartão de crédito, mas o sistema insistia em dizer "Confira as...
  7. Halowaypoint.com mods are about to cost you'll at Microsoft $

in XBoX on Windows
    Halowaypoint.com mods are about to cost you'll at Microsoft $: I'm not sure if this is a windows issue or Xbox, but it's 100% a Microsoft issue. The mods over at halowaypoint.com are about to make me refund Halo MCC and never look back at a Microsoft...
  8. microsoft solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire: For some reason or other - not sure why - I seem to have lost all my Solitaire games history. Is there a way I can restore these please? 48272214-37a9-48d9-85fc-4b39406d6e78
  9. Can not Download Halo MCC on Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not Download Halo MCC on Microsoft store: Today I was trying to download Halo MCC on microsoft store using xbox gamepass ultimate but unfortunately the download is giving me a error stating try after few minutes. But after trying later on...
  10. i was just trying to make a new microsoft account but then it put my "child" to the family...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i was just trying to make a new microsoft account but then it put my "child" to the family...: I HOPE SOMEONE RESPONDS TO ME.... 3c0aada4-edf0-4c4e-a03c-b5f750884b6c