Microsoft XBOX not working on windows 10 PC

Discus and support Microsoft XBOX not working on windows 10 PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Several Microsoft XBOX games no longer work on my windows 10 PC. Example Microsoft Mahjong reports incorrectly saved game at start up. Then logs off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Reinoud van den Heuvel, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Microsoft XBOX not working on windows 10 PC

Several Microsoft XBOX games no longer work on my windows 10 PC.

Example Microsoft Mahjong reports incorrectly saved game at start up.

Then logs off and I can no longer log in.

When I try the same with another local user on my machine everything works as it should with the same microsoft account.

Similar problem with Microsoft Sudoku and Microsoft Jigsaw.

Microsoft Solitaire collection works fine.

removing and reinstalling the games has no effect.

How do I solve this?

:)

Reinoud van den Heuvel, Mar 21, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Reinoud,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a
    support sitefor the casual games you can look over also.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. rosebastone Win User

spades game

Playing on Xbox Connection (Microsoft) PC w/ Windows 10
  4. MB5656 Win User

Hi There . XBOX Games on WIN 10 Pro

Hi, Original Xbox and 360 and Xbox one Disc games do not work on Windows 10 (or any versions of windows for that matter) Now Xbox one games are going to be Playable on Xbox one and Windows 10 PC's (if you have game computer specs on your PC) and that is
    download only. Xbox one Discs will not work even with the Cross play.

Now you can play Xbox Live games like Asphalt 8, Minecraft windows 10 edition /story mode edition, and other games that can be on windows 10.

Hope that helps
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Manette Xbox One filaire PDP non reconnue -[Translation - Xbox one wired PDP controller not recognized]

Hello EliasCohen,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. If the controller does not work immediately upon connecting to a PC, then you may need to

update the official Microsoft drivers
    in your PC through Windows Update. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Beta for Linux?

Hi,

Not that I'm aware of.

The Beta app for PC isn't like stand-alone applications such as Steam, Origin or GoG on Windows. The Beta App is no more than a front end for the Microsoft Store built into Windows 10 to gain access to the Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10. As it's part of Windows
    10, it needs the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) system to work.

If the Beta app was made stand-alone and able to run in Linux, Microsoft wouldn't have as much control over it, so it's highly unlikely to happen.
Thema:

1. Microsoft XBOX not working on windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Microsoft working windows

2. Changed email attached to my Microsoft account - Xbox console & Windows 10 work, Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed email attached to my Microsoft account - Xbox console & Windows 10 work, Xbox...: Hello - I changed my email address recently for my M$ account. Currently what happens is when I open the Xbox (Beta) app, my games are all showing on the left-hand side that I have installed, but...
  3. Online doesn't work on Microsoft's games (Forza, Gears 4 etc...) - I play on PC with Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Online doesn't work on Microsoft's games (Forza, Gears 4 etc...) - I play on PC with Windows 10: Each Microsoft's games I play online on my PC with Windows 10 (Forza Horizon 4, Gears 4, Gears 5) don't work after 2 minutes. At first it works, I can be online then 2-3 minutes later, online...
  4. XBOX Microsoft Solitiare No longer works on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Microsoft Solitiare No longer works on Windows 10: Can't Run Solitaire on Window 10 machine. It has worked for years and now when I try to launch nothing happens. I recently upgraded to premium and it work for two weeks but not it will not...
  5. ​Microsoft solitaire collection does'nt work anymore with the latest update windows 10 in ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​Microsoft solitaire collection does'nt work anymore with the latest update windows 10 in ...: Microsoft solitaire collection does'nt work anymore with Architecture X64 Windows 10 Version 10.0.17134. On Microsoft Store it's requested X86 ARM ??? Why not X64 now???...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working since Windows April 2018 Release.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working since Windows April 2018 Release.: Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working since Windows April 2018 Release. The "Splash" screen comes up for a second or two, the disappears, no error code. I have followed the instructions to...
  7. Microsoft Games App not working on Windows 8.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Games App not working on Windows 8.1: I have windows 8.1 installed on my P.C. The Games App no longer appears in my Windows Apps and when I try to install it back onto my PC I get a message "Sorry, this item has been removed and is no...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire collection not working in Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire collection not working in Windows 10: Been having an issue with Store, Microsoft Solitaire collection and Mahjong not working. When I click on the icons, nothing happens. I have tried to reset the Store with wsreset command,...
  9. Trying to make Microsoft wireless microphones to work on windows 7 or 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to make Microsoft wireless microphones to work on windows 7 or 10: Hello, I'm trying to connect a wireless Microsoft microphone to one of my PCs (windows 7 or 10, I have both). My remote controllers are working fine. When the microphone links up with my...
  10. gta san andreas from microsoft store - laptop, windows 10 - what controler works with that?

in XBoX on Consoles
    gta san andreas from microsoft store - laptop, windows 10 - what controler works with that?: What way can I play gta sa with controler? I have only Logitech but game does not recognize it. aedc3f6f-0908-403e-abca-e46ecc06aa23