Microsoft: xbox portable

Discus and support Microsoft: xbox portable in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): xbox portable xbox should make a portable system and give psp and Gameboy a run for there money. d0ab0218-9f19-4d51-a072-3213771d4662 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ProvingSteak800, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Microsoft: xbox portable

Microsoft (Routers): xbox portable
    xbox should make a portable system and give psp and Gameboy a run for there money.

:)

ProvingSteak800, Nov 16, 2016
  2. SMG90x
    SMG90x Guest
    Xbox portable console

No i asked how cool would it be if microsoft released a portable console. Your response would make sense if i asked "do you like portable consoles?"

SMG90x, Nov 16, 2016
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Xbox portable

I wouldn't call the Switch launch horrific.

I hope MS stay away from a handheld. Nintendo and cell phones have that market on lock-down.

brandiesel1, Nov 16, 2016
  4. SMG90x Win User

Xbox portable console

No i asked how cool would it be if microsoft released a portable console. Your response would make sense if i asked "do you like portable consoles?"
  5. BongKaos Win User

An Xbox 360 Laptop (Kickstarter)

People have turned consoles into portable devices for a while now..... The final product is NOT licensed by Microsoft.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox portable

I wouldn't call the Switch launch horrific.

I hope MS stay away from a handheld. Nintendo and cell phones have that market on lock-down.
  7. smileskybird Win User

Xbox portable

Xbox has Xbox Play Anywhere where you can play it on your windows 10 yes i'm gonna mention it.... pc. They also have xbox smartglass on your phone (an app). They are trying to role out xbox services on more devices than just your console.
  8. Zen Like Calm Win User

Xbox portable

The Switch has had a tremendous launch, just goes to show the incredible brand loyalty that Nintendo can still command.

Plus Microsoft don't need to go into the handheld market themselves when other companies are releasing Windows 10 based tablets. Look at the Linx Vision 8, it's a tablet obviously, but also comes with a controller dock which identifies to games as being an
    Xbox Controller. Sure you aren't going to be playing games on their top settings but you'll still be able to play Skyrim on the go.
Thema:

Microsoft: xbox portable

1. Microsoft: xbox portable - Similar Threads - Microsoft portable

2. Error message when trying to create a Xbox Live username for microsoft account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when trying to create a Xbox Live username for microsoft account.: I recently subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) for PC with my existing microsoft account. Whenever I open the Xbox app on my computer it asks me to create a username and select a portrait....
  3. PS 4 Microsoft Account Linking problem (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS 4 Microsoft Account Linking problem (Minecraft): Hello So I’ve been trying to connect my microsoft account to my Minecract PS4 Edition for 2-3 days. I’ve tried deleting my saved data and made 2-3 new Microsoft accounts but I always get the...
  4. A New Microsoft Store Experience is Coming to Xbox Insiders

in XboX Insiders
    A New Microsoft Store Experience is Coming to Xbox Insiders: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. New Microsoft Store experience coming for Xbox Insiders

in XboX Insiders
    New Microsoft Store experience coming for Xbox Insiders: [IMG] submitted by /u/tmanxxx [link] [comments]
  6. Ps4 microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 microsoft account: So I have a Microsoft account linked to my account but I don't know anything about it. I don't know the log in info and I have to be signed in to it in order to unlink it. Is there anything or...
  7. how do I link my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account so I can play on my switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I link my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account so I can play on my switch?: my laptop died recently so i can't access my Minecraft account or play it through there so ive been trying to figure out how to log in on my switch. however i cannot figure out how to link my...
  8. Microsoft employee, credit fraud, bad support, lack of understanding, threatning to ban nonstop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft employee, credit fraud, bad support, lack of understanding, threatning to ban nonstop: My friends recently contacted microsoft about a hacker on minecraft, i dont know the full story but when they contacted this guy he said he was going to ban there accounts for protocol, then they...
  9. I was trying to see microsoft points were i go to get Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was trying to see microsoft points were i go to get Xbox live gold: I cant click on the Microsoft. Rew ards points c2421ba6-82d9-44e7-adaa-19ff6666f4b9
  10. Can't approve XBox account for a child who already has a Microsoft Account on Windows 10.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't approve XBox account for a child who already has a Microsoft Account on Windows 10.: I https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-child-profile/a26776ee-a955-40ef-b625-af2c580c44c5 have...